Condolences To My Brothers And Sisters In Britain

thugger

Slough which has the 2nd most diverse population outside of London voted 54% in favour of brexit. Luton also voted in favour of brexit.

Slough's white british population is only 30 per cent. It is a minority-majority town.

It is not very clear cut.

Birmingham and Bradford with it's large muslim population had a higher proportion of brexit. Birmingham in effect has also become minority-majority.

People need to look at the stats and facts here and look at the behaviours and not get caught up in the rhetoric spouted in some of these papers.

It seems that a significant amount of ethnic minorities voted brexit.

Indeed, it makes me chuckle like a hilbilly, wen u c middle class goreh or fudhhu apnay who keep callin all ppl who have voted out, as white racists/xenophobes, or sayin how the racists have won brexit the votes. Well if thats the case, then how come, bradford, slough, luton, bham, walsall, wolverhampton, sandwell, coventry n sheffield all voted majority out, wen these places r hugely populated by brownies (sikhs/muslims/hindus), n in some cases, in the future, will b majority brown cities? Completely laughable.

I saw 1 bandhar (some johal) on twitter who said brexit winning is a sign of kalyug..Haaaaaa!

Indeed, it makes me chuckle like a hilbilly, wen u c middle class goreh or fudhhu apnay who keep callin all ppl who have voted out, as white racists/xenophobes, or sayin how the racists have won brexit the votes. Well if thats the case, then how come, bradford, slough, luton, bham, walsall, wolverhampton, sandwell, coventry n sheffield all voted majority out, wen these places r hugely populated by brownies (sikhs/muslims/hindus), n in some cases, in the future, will b majority brown cities? Completely laughable.

I saw 1 bandhar (some johal) on twitter who said brexit winning is a sign of kalyug..Haaaaaa!

There is saying that if you repeat a lie enough times that people begin to think it is true.

The middle class goreh are deluded because they are living in a bubble.

Immigration is definitely a reason for Brexit but is not the sole reason. Also immigration is a symptom rather than a cause.

If you are a middle class gora, the likelihood is you live in an all gora neighbourhood and never have the impact of immigration.

You see this example in somewhere say like Windsor and Maidenhead which is next to Slough and has voted in remain.

What also interesting is that with the exception of London, it is more likely that Labour working class areas were more likely to vote brexit and the middle class Tory areas more likely remain.

Slough is labour run and Windsor/Maidenhead are tory run.

I'm not being hyperbolic, but I wish to God we could bear firearms in this country. Real life fights are rarely clean and smooth. Those of us who... er... already have previous with the law for similar infractions can't afford to get caught up repeatedly in nonsense pangeh.

A proper kirpan is a must.

When you've held one of those (not the fudu chrome types they wheel out at vasaikhi), you'll know......

As for your last point. Brother, we might not have any choice but to get involved in these pangeh? No need crapping about them beforehand!! Just train!! I'm talking about situations where you might get killed, not a punch up.

If enough of us are physically prepared and mentally ready, it ALREADY decreases the chances of people effing with us, because the type of people we are talking about only eff with those they deem weak and non-threatening. Look at how much seething working class resentment towards Poles there was (and is) - but wasps didn't attack them physically (like they did us in the 70s/80s) because a lot of them were big ar5e gubroos. Same with tuvvay.

Went out earlier, no 'Europeans' were looking me in the eye. lol!

I haven't got the luxury of mummy and daddy to help me out of tight situations, lol (not saying that you do, btw), but most of our lot have that cushion of being taken care of by parents and family, etc, when crap hits the fan. It's tough to get gainful employment with a record. But obviously I'd never go looking for trouble; I can't afford that in any sense, yet in a tense self-defence situation I wont sit back and take shittar. In that situation I suppose I'll leave the consequences of that action to the big guy upstairs.

I haven't got the luxury of mummy and daddy to help me out of tight situations, lol (not saying that you do, btw), but most of our lot have that cushion of being taken care of by parents and family, etc, when crap hits the fan. It's tough to get gainful employment with a record. But obviously I'd never go looking for trouble; I can't afford that in any sense, yet in a tense self-defence situation I wont sit back and take shittar. In that situation I suppose I'll leave the consequences of that action to the big guy upstairs.

We're in the same boat bro.

Keep your chin up. This is a time for Singhs to be strong and brave.

We want the wwc that are fittin' to do us over to be apprehensive about the endeavour. Strike fear in our enemies hearts just through our mere presence.

We're in the same boat bro.

Keep your chin up. This is a time for Singhs to be strong and brave.

We want the wwc that are fittin' to do us over to be apprehensive about the endeavour. Strike fear in our enemies hearts just through our mere presence.

I think we'll be fine, unless it'll be a Baba Deep Singh Ji situation of emerging from scholastic retirement for one final battle, hehe. In that case I hope I'll have kept up the training.

It's the 4th and 5th generation Sikhs (those who haven't completely become coconuts by then) who'll get the brunt of it.

I think we'll be fine, unless it'll be a Baba Deep Singh Ji situation of emerging from scholastic retirement for one final battle, hehe. In that case I hope I'll have kept up the training.

It's the 4th and 5th generation Sikhs (those who haven't completely become coconuts by then) who'll get the brunt of it.

We will reap what we've sown as Baba Nanak tells us, whatever way it goes: Appay beej, appay kaho.