Shaheedi Degh Is The Best Medicine In The World!

1 hour ago, Preeet said:

Please show me where it says its OK to use it in Sikhi to clear all doubts. &  while you're at it feel free to show me where it is okay to use wine as well considering you cannot simply pick and choose from the lines I posted to what is okay and what is not! They are on the same level.

do you have objections to Bhai Chaupa SIngh ji who was hazoori sikh of Guru Gobind Singh ji? You seem to have forgotten that I qualified its use only in war as medicine , which we are not in, yet

http://tarnadal.com/site/shaheedi-degh/

Just now, Preeet said:

If it is true then I have no problem with it (because I've never seen the rehitnama), but I live my life off from the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji which is attal. Simply there is no need for bhang in this day and age when we have naam which is better than anything I know of. & please justify the 'wine' as well which was posted by me in the lines as well, if you can.

Bibi ji why are you still harping on ...I told you the exact instruction was to use only in wartime situations so those who use it otherwise need to rethink if they are going against rehit of Shaheedi Degh, as for WIne you are insisting on dragging this in ... so again sikhs have  used alcohol to disinfect wounds ,in the battlefield . I'm pretty sure that the English Surgeon who Stitched Guru Pita ji's wounds would have used alcohol to disinfect his needle etc ...did you hear any objections from any side against this use?

3 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Since when did our Sri Guru Sahib ji have any wounds? This is a genuine question. I find it hard to believe since my Sri Guru Sahib jis in all forms are perfect. Sri HarKrishan dhyiaye jis ditthe sab dukh jahe.

Guru Gobind Singh ji was attacked by two pathan assassins Jamshed Khan and Wasil Beg under the orders of Wazir Khan of sirhind and got stabbed by one of the assailants. Bahadur Shah sent his European surgeon to help Guru ji as the wounds were not closing . Cleaned and stitched up Guru ji's wounds but Gursikhs knew that the time for Guru ji's Jyoti jyot was coming soon . Guru ji was feeling better and seemed to be making a recovery when sikhligar sikhs from Hyderbad came to do bheta of shastars including Bows . Remember Guru ji Kamaan was 9 tanki normally (which would have taken 225kg strength to pull back)  these new bows were similarly strong and of course the kaligars wanted Guru ji to try to pull back the string to see if it was parvaan . In this effort , Guru Pita ji ripped his stitching open again.

14 hours ago, Preeet said:

Since when did our Sri Guru Sahib ji have any wounds? This is a genuine question. I find it hard to believe since my Sri Guru Sahib jis in all forms are perfect. Sri HarKrishan dhyiaye jis ditthe sab dukh jahe.

the deh is not the guru, in fact Guru Gobind SIngh ji had to tell his sikhs this when he walked to angita sahib when they started to cry ... The Bani is the Jot , the jot is the Guru.

Directly from my Biology 22 Human Physiology textbook:

Exogenous THC obtained by smoking marijuana impairs attention, learning, and memory; some studies suggest that, in chronic marijuana users, this impairment may persist even after the drug is no longer in the body. These deleterious effects, particularly on "working memory" ( the ability to hold and process bouts of information), limit the therapeutic uses of THC, which include treatments for pain, nausea, and other conditions. More concerning, evidence suggests that the frequent use of marijuana decreases IQ points significantly, and even more so if the person starts using marijuana during the teenage years.

• 1 month later...

Taken from Facebook Page-Sukha the sacremental cannabis drink of the nihang wariors

The Bhangi Misl is one of the twelve misls of the eighteenth century of the Sikh principalities. It acquired its name from the heavy indulgence of its members of "bhang" (hemp/Canabis sativa) a psychoactive drug which grows wild throughout Asia and is found in the jungles of Punjab, and is particularly abundant along its river banks. Labeled today as an entheogen ("creates god within," en- "in, within," theo- "god, divine," -gen "creates, generates") the drug has long been in use by the Sadhus of India and warriors going into battle.

Guru Nanak while held captive by Babar was offered another form of the drug by the soon to be Mughal Emperor of India, the Guru refused preferring the permanent 'Bhang' of the Naam.
When pounded in a mortar with a pestle and sifted through a piece of coarse cloth, a thick liquid of green colour is produced. It is an intoxicating drink that soothes the effect of heat in summer. A particular group of Dal Khalsa liberally indulged in this drink, and profusely entertained others with it. At the time of fighting, it made its users furious and reckless. Because of their heavy ritualistic use of Bhang, this fighting 'tribe' jatha of the Khalsa came to be called the Bhangi Misl. This misl was the largest in size and controled the largest area of the Panjab.
The founder of the jatha, i.e. band of warriors, that later acquired the dimensions of a misl was Chajja Singh of Panjvar village, near Amritsar, who had taken pahul from the hands of Guru Gobind Singh who soon had many Sikhs from the Majha area joining his band.
He was succeeded by Bhuma Singh, a Dhillori Jatt of the village of Hung, near Badhni in present day Moga district, who made a name for himself in his famed skirmishes with Nadir Shah's troops in 1739.
Their nom de plume attracted the sweeper class, the Hindu Bhangi to join them, turning those condemed to a life of collecting human waste into warrior as they too took Pahul. They were freely welcomed by this band of the Khalsa, some were even offered important posts. Although the majority of the soldiers of Bhangi misls were Jats(Hindu low caste), there were substantial numbers of converted Sikhs from other lower Hindu castes.

Show