Germany: Multiple Shootings In Multiple Locations, 6 Likely Dead

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Well, personally I believe that this is a time when we need to be at our sharpest as opposed to being dull-witted. Given the media's norm of twisting things for whatever agenda, and people's own disposition to feel like they predicted this all - we'd be better off exercising restraint with a healthy dose of skepticism. 

Well, for the past 15 years in the west (post 9/11)there has been remarkably a lot of restraint shown given the amount of atrocities that have taken place.

If this was in reverse, anti-muslim violence and atrocities in a predominately muslim country there would be far far less restraint.

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Well, for the past 15 years in the west (post 9/11)there has been remarkably a lot of restraint shown given the amount of atrocities that have taken place.

If this was in reverse, anti-muslim violence and atrocities in a predominately muslim country there would be far far less restraint.

I'm talking about us. Sikhs! Keeping cool and aloof. These things are never simple. It's like the Charlie Hebdo thing. When I saw the kind of cartoons they were making - it didn't surprise me that some people got cheesed off and did what they did. This doesn't mean I condone it btw! I know for a fact if we had persistent representations of our Gurus along similar lines, a lot of us would be proper cheesed off too. 

Let whitey and Abdul reduce each others numbers - they deserve each other. Just focus on protecting our own as much as possible. I know we will take losses. Let's just aim to keep them minimised. That's what makes sense to me. 

No need for apnay to get hysterical at every sullay atrocity. This case says it all. Islam wasn't ANYTHING to do with the slaughter. Then we have all that strange 'gay jihadi' stuff too??? I grew up in England when the IRA was active here - I don't hate all Irish as a consequence. 

Let's be real here too. It would take a helluva lot more atrocities from sullay to even remotely match the amount of deaths caused in the mid-east as a (direct and indirect) consequence of whatever drove the west over there. This is not our battle. 

Yes, eventually, (if it doesn't end) we'll probably be dragged in, one way or another. We'll cross that bridge when it comes. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I'm talking about us. Sikhs! Keeping cool and aloof. These things are never simple. It's like the Charlie Hebdo thing. When I saw the kind of cartoons they were making - it didn't surprise me that some people got cheesed off and did what they did. This doesn't mean I condone it btw! I know for a fact if we had persistent representations of our Gurus along similar lines, a lot of us would be proper cheesed off too. 

Let whitey and Abdul reduce each others numbers - they deserve each other. Just focus on protecting our own as much as possible. I know we will take losses. Let's just aim to keep them minimised. That's what makes sense to me. 

No need for apnay to get hysterical at every sullay atrocity. This case says it all. Islam wasn't ANYTHING to do with the slaughter. Then we have all that strange 'gay jihadi' stuff too??? I grew up in England when the IRA was active here - I don't hate all Irish as a consequence. 

Let's be real here too. It would take a helluva lot more atrocities from sullay to even remotely match the amount of deaths caused in the mid-east as a (direct and indirect) consequence of whatever drove the west over there. This is not our battle. 

Yes, eventually, (if it doesn't end) we'll probably be dragged in, one way or another. We'll cross that bridge when it comes. 

I think you underestimate Sikhs sensibilities, Sikhs are generally very aloof and indifferent even when atrocities are committed on them.

The vast vast majority of Sikhs are very well aware of what is going on and not going to get involved.

We are too small and inconsequential to make any difference.

I've never really known how to respond to the "Jewish issue" when it comes to understanding how the world works in terms of globalist power structures and related matters. It seems any criticism or even acknowledgement that Jewish individuals have a disproportionate level of say in the running of the world is immediately seized upon as anti-Semitism or verging on hysterical conspiracy theories. Funnily enough, it's a tactic the Left is trying to employ with the label of Islamophobia, as in any justified criticism of Muslims and their ideology is framed as hate speech, which is quite concerning.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've never really known how to respond to the "Jewish issue" when it comes to understanding how the world works in terms of globalist power structures and related matters. It seems any criticism or even acknowledgement that Jewish individuals have a disproportionate level of say in the running of the world is immediately seized upon as anti-Semitism or verging on hysterical conspiracy theories. Funnily enough, it's a tactic the Left is trying to employ with the label of Islamophobia, as in any justified criticism of Muslims and their ideology is framed as hate speech, which is quite concerning.

Certain Jewish quarters will use the holocaust card as a way to keep people quiet. It makes people feel guilty if there is any valid criticism.

I think things will change once the WW2 generation is no longer around.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Certain Jewish quarters will use the holocaust card as a way to keep people quiet. It makes people feel guilty if there is any valid criticism.

I think things will change once the WW2 generation is no longer around.

I think enough non-Jews have bought into that particular way of thinking that'll allow them to continue those ways indefinitely. Some people's livelihoods depend on such things IMO.

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think enough non-Jews have bought into that particular way of thinking that'll allow them to continue those ways indefinitely. Some people's livelihoods depend on such things IMO.

The thing is that in WW2, 55 million people perished.

Granted that it is estimated that 6 million Jewish were put through concentration camps, they are not the only people who have suffered a holocaust. 

There are plenty of other people's who have been brought to the edge of extinction (including our people).

However, the narrative always makes it seem that it is only the Jews that suffered.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The thing is that in WW2, 55 million people perished.

Granted that it is estimated that 6 million Jewish were put through concentration camps, they are not the only people who have suffered a holocaust. 

There are plenty of other people's who have been brought to the edge of extinction (including our people).

However, the narrative always makes it seem that it is only the Jews that suffered.

It's that skin colour thing again. Like you've said, plenty of people have suffered holocausts - constantly highlighting this one serves both the Jewish and the Anglosphere agenda in that it puts them in a sympathy inducing victim role and valorous hero light respectively. 

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's that skin colour thing again. Like you've said, plenty of people have suffered holocausts - constantly highlighting this one serves both the Jewish and the Anglosphere agenda in that it puts them in a sympathy inducing victim role and valorous hero light respectively. 

I sometimes wonder whether the white European considers the Jew (particularly the Ashkenazi) as white.

I think that the European hates the Jew, particularly during WW2 when Nazi collaborators were found amongst the various European countries.

You also see this indifference today in European countries, especially with anti-semitic attacks from muslims.

However, there is a degree of "white guilt" which the Jewish interests use to beat a stick with the holocaust card.