Suicide

Guest Singhni

Guest Jacfsing2
7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You know, one thing Sikhs need to calm the hell down with is the crazy expectations of having x type of job, and having some sort of high flyer career in society and top university 'dagree'. Many times over the years, we come across brothers and sisters on the Interweb that are outright depressed and demoralised because they haven't got these things. Or because they went uni and things never went the way they wanted. 

I think that is dangerous. 

She never said what she did wrong.

Guest Jacfsing2
27 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I was just making a general observation. Seen a few people post like I've mentioned over the years.

Not a logical reason for suicide. We all want perfection; however, that is only in the form of Vaheguru. Outside of that there is nothing even remotely close, no exceptiond that includes the Mahapurukhs, (Guru Sahib is not just some Mahapurukh, but Vaheguru himself so he doesn't count for this example), expectations are good; however, life doesn't go in the way we want but rarher what Vaheguru wants. We are the children of the one who sat on a burning plate and said, "Tera Kiya Meetha Laaga", (your will is sweet to me), and also the children of the one who gave-up his entire family but not once complained on Vaheguru's Hukam. 

On 20/02/2017 at 11:11 PM, Guest Singhni said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Why shouldn't I kill myself?

I wish my soul never existed to be in this cycle of life and death. I feel like I don't deserve to be happy, and that Vaheguru Ji hates me. Why did He bother with me?

My eyes well up when I think of how much I've let down my Guru, and how I'll never experience Gursikhi Jeevan. I'll get worse. I feel like I won't get any help in my life because I am a waste. My Guru is disappointing with me. No one sees any hope in me.

I simply don't care anymore, I might as well add to my bad deeds by killing myself in every life because what is the point of never being happy in the life I am living?

I've messed my life up big time.

God doesn't judge, he respects our decisions on how we choose to live our lives whether good or bad. No matter what you've done, vow to never to it again and do the below.  

I've been In a mindset similar to yours. You need to change your psychology drastically. 

Accept you've messed up, ask for forgiveness, although Hes already forgiven us, start sowing better deeds and hence better karams for yourself, be a good positive soul.

Suicide is digging your hole deeper, instead, start climbing out of the hole youve dug for yourself. I've done it and you can too :)

God bless you.

Guest lakh kushiyah

Vahiguroo Jio kirpa_/\_please have this GREAT BANI EMBROIDED ON KHALSA FLAG AT EVERY HOME ATEY GURDUARA JIO_/\_

lakh khusee-aa paatisaahee-aa jay satgur nadar karay-i

isrIrwgu mhlw(44-4)
sireeraag mehlaa 5
Siree Raag, Fifth Mehl

sBy Qok prwpqy jy AwvY ieku hiQ ]
sabhay thok paraapatay jay aavai ik hath.
All things are received if the One is obtained.

jnmu pdwrQu sPlu hY jy scw sbdu kiQ ]
janam padaarath safal hai jay sachaa sabad kath.
The precious gift of this human life becomes fruitful when one chants the True Word of the Shabad.

gur qy mhlu prwpqy ijsu iliKAw hovY miQ ]1]
gur tay mahal paraapatay jis likhi-aa hovai math. ||1||
One who has such destiny written on his forehead enters the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, through the Guru. ||1||

myry mn eyks isau icqu lwie ]
mayray man aykas si-o chit laa-ay.
O my mind, focus your consciousness on the One.

eyks ibnu sB DMDu hY sB imiQAw mohu mwie ]1] rhwau ]
aykas bin sabh DhanDh hai sabh mithi-aa moh maa-ay. ||1|| rahaa-o.
Without the One, all entanglements are worthless; emotional attachment to Maya is totally false. ||1||Pause||

lK KusIAw pwiqswhIAw jy siqguru ndir kryie ]
lakh khusee-aa paatisaahee-aa jay satgur nadar karay-i.
Hundreds of thousands of princely pleasures are enjoyed, if the True Guru bestows His Glance of Grace.

inmK eyk hir nwmu dyie myrw mnu qnu sIqlu hoie ]
nimakh ayk har naam day-ay mayraa man tan seetal ho-ay.
If He bestows the Name of the Lord, for even a moment, my mind and body are cooled and soothed.

ijs kau pUrib iliKAw iqin siqgur crn ghy ]2]
jis ka-o poorab likhi-aa tin satgur charan gahay. ||2||
Those who have such pre-ordained destiny hold tight to the Feet of the True Guru. ||2||

sPl mUrqu sPlw GVI ijqu scy nwil ipAwru ]
safal moorat saflaa gharhee jit sachay naal pi-aar.
Fruitful is that moment, and fruitful is that time, when one is in love with the True Lord.

dUKu sMqwpu n lgeI ijsu hir kw nwmu ADwru ]
dookh santaap na lag-ee jis har kaa naam aDhaar.
Suffering and sorrow do not touch those who have the Support of the Name of the Lord.

bwh pkiV guir kwiFAw soeI auqirAw pwir ]3]
baah pakarh gur kaadhi-aa so-ee utri-aa paar. ||3||
Grasping him by the arm, the Guru lifts them up and out, and carries them across to the other side. ||3||

Qwnu suhwvw pivqu hY ijQY sMq sBw ]
thaan suhaavaa pavit hai jithai sant sabhaa.
Embellished and immaculate is that place where the Saints gather together.

FoeI iqs hI no imlY ijin pUrw gurU lBw ]
dho-ee tis hee no milai jin pooraa guroo labhaa.
He alone finds shelter, who has met the Perfect Guru.

nwnk bDw Gru qhW ijQY imrqu n jnmu jrw ]4]6]76]
naanak baDhaa ghar tahaaN jithai mirat na janam jaraa. ||4||6||76||
Nanak builds his house upon that site where there is no death, no birth, and no old age. ||4||6||76|

Vahiguroo rakha bhul chuk muaf_/\_

• 1 year later...
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

To me suicide is a art and not everyone makes it through but i don't why people are against suicide anyway. To do it you need strength and will power motivation. 

Please just stop.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

To me suicide is a art and not everyone makes it through but i don't why people are against suicide anyway. To do it you need strength and will power motivation. 

Veerji, I feel immensely worried for you. If you need any help then I am always here and I'm sure other members are also more than willing to help. I will mention you in my ardas.

VJKK VJKF

7 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

i don't why people are against suicide anyway

I dont know, maybe becuase people die? 

7 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

To do it you need strength and will power motivation. 

You need strength and will power motivation to keep on going, suicide is for those who give in. 

25 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Thats what you think not people i have seen on the videos doing the act for real or are planning on doing it in real life. 

Suicide is not for those who give in. Don't ever say that as if i had strength power i would do it right now this second commit suicide. Trust me i will be happy afterwoods.

You're kind of bringing the mood down in these particular type of threads, which for a thread on suicide is quite a feat. 

So you obviously don't have the constitution for killing yourself. What's next? Are you going to sort your head out, or you going to continue to wallow in self pity? How long you gonna be lost and confused, Singh?

13 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

I am bringing the mood down ? Thats rich coming from you.

Do you know what i go through or am feeling ?

Don't tempt me that i am not gonna do suicide as i have self harmed before and i am not scared to suicide in real life. But i don't want end up as a vegetable in case i don't make it through.

One moment of pain is what suicide is compared to living and dying everyday to what reffer as life.

I am already on anti depressiants as i am recieving help. These urges of suicide are the same as the kaam lust ones so who knows what i am gonna do ?

How long am i gonna be a lost and confussed singh ? As long as you are named misterr singh which you can't even spell right.

You know why we are even here brother, because we didn't make it through our past life and therefore had to suffer by birth and dead feeling the pain of each animal or life form.

Suicide is not a joke since you are tampering with Akaal Purakhs hukam. 

I don't want to tempt you bro but seeing as you are in the fold of Sikhi you basically have made a great start already, following and living the truth to achieve liberation.

I don't know what to say since I haven't dealt with issues like this before and besides I am only 16.

Just stay safe bro, do whatever you need that helps.