Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Islam to take over christianity

Recommended Posts

Islam is projected to become biggest religion by numbers. Mainly due to muslim population having a median younger age then other religions. 

This is a quite significant. The fruits of historic forced conversions is paying off for the muslims. For instance indonesia was originaly buddist and hindu country. Now its all muslim. Same is true with nigeria. Once it was all christian now half is muslim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why you are so obsessed with Muslims ? Why ignore Christianity ? At the beginning of 20th century there were few million Christians in Africa and now half of Africa is Christian.Same was true for Asia and now there are millions of Christina in ASIA.There are 70 million Christians in China.In fact China has more Christian than UK. 1/4 of south Korea is Christian now which used to be Buddhist country it is only matter of time before South Korea becomes a Christian nation perhaps in our lives.
Christianity is silently taking over the world while most people's eyes are on Muslims.Smart strategy by Christians thanks to terrorism People are focused on Muslim meanwhile Christianity is winning.Anyways as a Muslim and coming from Abrahamic traditions i would favor Christianity after Islam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, YOYO29 said:

why you are so obsessed with Muslims ? Why ignore Christianity ? At the beginning of 20th century there were few million Christians in Africa and now half of Africa is Christian.Same was true for Asia and now there are millions of Christina in ASIA.There are 70 million Christians in China.In fact China has more Christian than UK. 1/4 of south Korea is Christian now which used to be Buddhist country it is only matter of time before South Korea becomes a Christian nation perhaps in our lives.
Christianity is silently taking over the world while most people's eyes are on Muslims.Smart strategy by Christians thanks to terrorism People are focused on Muslim meanwhile Christianity is winning.Anyways as a Muslim and coming from Abrahamic traditions i would favor Christianity after Islam.

It is not a obsession. It is about preparing for the future. Islam or muslims want to impose their own beliefs wherever they go and demand separate countries. 

Look at predominantly Christian countries such as Brazil or Phillipines.  Do they impose their beliefs on others? Do they make laws based on religion. Christianity is a relatively tolerant religion as opposed to Islam. If I were to go to brazil I would not be seen as a infidel. If I went to a predominantly muslim country I would have no rights and be treated badly. Obviously we know the past and how Christians also forcibly converted many. But I am not taking about centuries ago. I am talking about the present. Christians by and large is a peaceful religion. Living in the uk I have never had any issues with christians or seen them trying to convert others. 

Muslims can simply not live side by side other religions in peace.  Wherever they go there is conflict. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem is not with Islam or Christianity or for that matter any religion.You need to get a get a life and stop being paranoid.Stop judging a religion of 1.8 billion people by the actions of some @ssholes.I don't judge Sikhs by the actions of those sikhs who blown up air india flight 182 or those who killed Hindus in Punjab.Got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many Muslims you see demanding sharia Law in UK ? Even if some nutjob says this he is clearly retard most muslims don't support such extremists.I remember here a thread in which people were asking a meat shop should not be open near gurudwra.what do u say about it ? imagine a Muslim saying pork store should not be near a maseet you would have gone crazy over it :p  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

Problem is not with Islam or Christianity or for that matter any religion.You need to get a get a life and stop being paranoid.Stop judging a religion of 1.8 billion people by the actions of some @ssholes.I don't judge Sikhs by the actions of those sikhs who blown up air india flight 182 or those who killed Hindus in Punjab.Got it

There is a problem with missionary religions, or at least with their adherents. They will not let others get on with life. Others are often treated as second class citizens, treated worse than animals.

Which Sikhs killed Hindus? What is your source? Thank you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

t it ? imagine a Muslim saying pork store should not be near a maseet you would have gone crazy over it :p  xD

Actually, we would respect their beliefs and support them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

Problem is not with Islam or Christianity or for that matter any religion.You need to get a get a life and stop being paranoid.Stop judging a religion of 1.8 billion people by the actions of some @ssholes.I don't judge Sikhs by the actions of those sikhs who blown up air india flight 182 or those who killed Hindus in Punjab.Got it

fact is it was the Indian Secret services that did that job , it was investigated and written about in the book 'soft target' by a couple of Canadian journalists ... Alam's Black Cats killed hindus and sikhs during those times to defame sikhs in general . Try not to peddle propaganda of the GOI to cover historical fact... look at the uygurs  they were Buddhists until  Muslims arrived . Same with Afghanisthan and other nations ... it is simple fact , forced conversions in past centuries are giving their fruit still . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

How many Muslims you see demanding sharia Law in UK ? Even if some nutjob says this he is clearly retard most muslims don't support such extremists.I remember here a thread in which people were asking a meat shop should not be open near gurudwra.what do u say about it ? imagine a Muslim saying pork store should not be near a maseet you would have gone crazy over it :p  xD

well we discussed it and said sometimes it cannot be helped because of the way Uk is made at the street level. Where as every mosque I know has Halal Butchers on site or next door as a fixed thing and to be sure if any person proposed opening a pork selling butchers opposite or nearby there would be vociferous opposition and protests first then threats against the shop owners.(has happened in tower hamlets).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Which Sikhs killed Hindus? What is your source? Thank you

I'm talking about 1980's Punjab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YOYO29 said:

I'm talking about 1980's Punjab.

bro that was a GOI operation under Alam using his pseudo sikh  Black Cats, be sure before you accuse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

fact is it was the Indian Secret services that did that job , it was investigated and written about in the book 'soft target' by a couple of Canadian journalists ... Alam's Black Cats killed hindus and sikhs during those times to defame sikhs in general . Try not to peddle propaganda of the GOI to cover historical fact... look at the uygurs  they were Buddhists until  Muslims arrived . Same with Afghanisthan and other nations ... it is simple fact , forced conversions in past centuries are giving their fruit still . 

we have same mentality in our community too.Always put the blame on others.Just as you are trying to put everything on Indian govt or Alam.We have many people in pak who believe talibans are not muslims those who are committing terrorism are not muslims they are non muslims funded by americans/jews balck water etc many still bleieve 9/11 was inside job to defame Islam and Muslims.That's why i'm not surprised to see your response.Why some people have hard time accepting the truth ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YOYO29 said:

we have same mentality in our community too.Always put the blame on others.Just as you are trying to put everything on Indian govt or Alam.We have many people in pak who believe talibans are not muslims those who are committing terrorism are not muslims they are non muslims funded by americans/jews balck water etc many still bleieve 9/11 was inside job to defame Islam and Muslims.That's why i'm not surprised to see your response.Why some people have hard time accepting the truth ?

fact : there are zero sikhs, muslims, buddhists or jains in the Indian secret services - so ALL operations were run by Hindus against minorities and pakistan .

fact: there was a lockout of sikhs in the forces hierarchy in terms of information preoperation for any and all of the continued attacks planned against the (GUrdwarey starting with Bluestar) and Punjab's populations.

fact : Kids schools and many businesses were shut down for over two months whilst operation Woodrose swept the villages and captured and disappeared many many sikh men and boys .

Yes some Prominent hindus/ sikhs were assasinated by Sikhs but they have been claimed in toto.

but what else the GOI wants to blame us for is not true

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Islam is projected to become biggest religion by numbers. Mainly due to muslim population having a median younger age then other religions. 

This is a quite significant. The fruits of historic forced conversions is paying off for the muslims. For instance indonesia was originaly buddist and hindu country. Now its all muslim. Same is true with nigeria. Once it was all christian now half is muslim. 

Nigerians and Indonesians converted due to traders, not forced conversions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • There are so many questions regarding Sikh Maryada, but don’t know who to ask. It’s very difficult living abroad and no one to approach when you want to ask something. I have seen contact numbers at the end of some videos of very well known kathavachaks and kirtaniyes in the past but never bothered to note them down anywhere. It is difficult. Do you find everyone has their own interpretations regarding Sikhi questions when asked, which leads to nothing but confusion? 
    • I'm interested to know why they do havan too? People have been using fire in worship for 1000s of years, Native Americans, Zoroastrians, Pagans, Vedic traditions.  Wouldn't be surprised if the cave people, who used to light fires with stones, whatever their beliefs were probably used fire too.   As the only Singh in my family i get parents, uncles/aunts, cousins, neighbors asking me these of questions all the time! how the hell am i supposed to know! it's as if i all a sudden became an encyclopedia on Sikhi and have the answers for everything. A lady family friend came around once and asked me why people use instruments in Nagar kirtans?  "i don't know"   why do Sikhs in India do prabhat pheri? "i don't know"   one i get asked often is why nihungs cut goats heads off "i don't know". My cousin came around yesterday and asked me "oh why did that nihung cut the police mans hand off"   "i don't know" ! The worst is when some Singh does something stupid and theres a video being passed around, they all send me the video or ask me about it as if i have an answer or explanation for the stupidity, its as if your being held responsible for it!    Even the ancient North Indian festival of Lohri has a fire in the center of it. I read how in the Vedic period they used to do fire sacrifices with horses! how barbaric is that!   
    • I think you’d be better off asking Giani Thakur Singh Ji @Khaaik at the end of his youtube video on this bani. I have seen their contact number in many older videos but can’t remember exactly which ones though.
    • Do you mean the Ascending Masters by any chance?
    • How, where and when did your baba Ji meet Sant Ji? Was he young himself when he first met him?  It would be so nice to know his experiences with Sant Ji. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use