Punjabi Girls Bad Behaviour

singh598

13 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

sad fact is some will succeed n pretend nothin ever happened.

theyll target n decieve the decent but dumb n guillible boys i.e. singhs who either live in their own world n have no awareness of the reality or refuse to listen, stay stubborn n think jealousy.

these boys deserve to learn the hard way.

From what iv seen singhs from sheltered amritdhari families are more gullible  compared to singhs that come from mona families and that were monas themselves.   

15 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

sad fact is some will succeed n pretend nothin ever happened.

theyll target n decieve the decent but dumb n guillible boys i.e. singhs who either live in their own world n have no awareness of the reality or refuse to listen, stay stubborn n think jealousy.

these boys deserve to learn the hard way.

From another (unpopular angle), some of these hoes need 'redemption', if some apna is going to make 'decent' women out of them (something I couldn't personally do), then so be it. 

We don't have to do it ourselves, but let's not knock the guys that would. Some of them probably come from challenging backgrounds themselves - not just closeted papoos. 

And from what I've seen lately, desi families are less obsessed about the 'purity' issue (for whatever reason) than some of us raised in the diaspora might imagine. 

I really don't get a issue or the problem!  whats the big deal! ?      really dont think this is a topic worthy of discussion!   why are all these old threads from years and years ago being commented on again. 

At the end of the day sex is sex!  people who have the urge to do it arent exactly gonna care about the race/ethnicity of the person they do it with!     everyone gets urges, whether if you act upon it all comes down to restraint and choice,  some do some don't     let it go    no big deal! 

And its Punjabi boys that make Punjabi girls into hoes in the first place,  it all starts of in secondary school. and its the Punjabi-fyed "traditional"  type of punjabi guys that make girls into hoes, what do you think goes on at desi nights and bhangra nights?   dont just blame it on the girls.    "tradition" punjabi boys and girls tend to be even more hoey than the gora fyed ones. 

And it aint just Punjabis, everyone is at it.    

We live in a very sexually liberated culture,  there is no such thing as sexual restraint  sex is really encouraged. The idea of doing with with different races and cultures is adventurous.  people who gnna do it   they will do it!    when growing up in a sexually liberated culture its tough not to get swayed into it, and theres nothing stopping you from doing so regardless of religious background, culture or race,    and they see no harm or danger in doing it.

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, puzzled said:

From what iv seen singhs from sheltered amritdhari families are more gullible  compared to singhs that come from mona families and that were monas themselves.   

most mone have seen n experienced the reality. 

balance between spiritual n wordly knowledge in amritdhari homes seems to be missin. parents can be too overprotective. in the end the kid has to make mistakes wen learnin for themselves or choose to ignore the outside world n live in a bubble adaptin where neccessary.

the parents have to teach their kids. the truth doesnt need to be complex either.

dasam bani is the key here.

7 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

balance between spiritual n wordly knowledge in amritdhari homes seems to be missin. parents can be too overprotective. in the end the kid has to make mistakes wen learnin for themselves or choose to ignore the outside world n live in a bubble adaptin where neccessary.

the parents have to teach their kids. the truth doesnt need to be complex either.

<Thumbs up!>

I've been exploring it a bit lately. I'm wondering if the average Panjabi parents might actually find reading it uncomfortable and 'ashleel'??

Parts of it doesn't hold back - and have even shocked me - and that is saying something because I haven't been remotely 'sheltered'. 

Guest GuestSingh
2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

From another (unpopular angle), some of these hoes need 'redemption', if some apna is going to make 'decent' women out of them (something I couldn't personally do), then so be it. 

We don't have to do it ourselves, but let's not knock the guys that would. Some of them probably come from challenging backgrounds themselves - not just closeted papoos. 

And from what I've seen lately, desi families are less obsessed about the 'purity' issue (for whatever reason) than some of us raised in the diaspora might imagine. 

these liberal families cudnt care less abt their culture/roots/identity. fake pride/bravado is foolin no one.

they only understand money n status. so more thought n attention/focus goes on tht rather than the greater investment which is the kid. their choice. cnt cry abt the likely consequences tho.

if an apna wants to redeem one gone wrong then again thats their choice. if theyve had walked the same path then its fair game. way it shud be imo.

11 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

i agree bro,  a lot of social issues are discussed in dasam granth sahib, gurus actually encouraged us to talk about these issues. If i remember correctly in charitropakhyan there are even female characters with "kaur" in their name and they commit sexual sins.