London bridge attack by islamic salafi devil worshippers

genie

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Islam has plaigarised other people's work and claimed it as their work , persians are where they got their famous architecture and tilework, poetry, art because depicting real creatures is haram etc, music is haram, unless quranic then poetry is haram too. Cmon do you really believe maurauders who came out of the desert had time to develop themselves into philosophers, astronomers(flat earth) , artists ,mathematicians, medics/herbalists, scientists and wordsmiths when all they knew was spilling blood and living in the saddle??

In other words what I had just said, there is no argument from me.

It is not islam that discovered those scientist, music and cultural things it was middle eastern arabs & persians. But islamists will try to claim anything good or beautiful for islam and anything negative on non-islamic stuff. Thats just how they are

1 hour ago, genie said:

In other words what I had just said, there is no argument from me.

It is not islam that discovered those scientist, music and cultural things it was middle eastern arabs & persians. But islamists will try to claim anything good or beautiful for islam and anything negative on non-islamic stuff. Thats just how they are

Hang on a minute.. This comment is ridiculous on a number of levels.. 

1. The islamists who you apparently rage against are not the same as people who are Islamic and proud of the scientific achievements that came under and flourished within the intellectual pursuits that Islamic theology fostered. 

2. Islamic scholars pursued sciences because in the early days of Islam the pursuit of truth was a noble ideal 

3. Islamists in the modern context within which you are employing the term reject the scientific pursuits and achievements of historical Arab intellectuals 

4. Your whole sentence is also wrong because they did not develop existing traditions of Arab and Persian scholars but actually, they were largely influenced by Greek philosophy such as Socrates, Aristotle etc.. 

Your prejudice demonstrates your lack of willing to get to the facts or even scratch beneath the surface. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you can see that they are relatively open minded in terms of using non-islamic texts to instruct their people's at Post-graduate level in persian , Tehran university is using Guru Pita ji's Zafarnama in their syllabus. They want to remain culturally enriched and have not burned/blown up older cultures art/relics unlike the desert yobs

What evidence do we have?

lets not make up anything for giving more credibility to our faith. Zaffarnama and Guru Gobind Singh are by themselves immense without needing acceptance from some tehran uni. We're not able to save our own persian heritage because we think of it as "islamic". so we can't expect others to save it for us. How many of our kids know farsi despite there being humongous amount of persian words in SGGS . also we don't know sanskrit or brijbasha.

Also there're many "zafarnama" . Just a cursory look at wiki shows :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zafarnama

Capture.PNG

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you can see that they are relatively open minded in terms of using non-islamic texts to instruct their people's at Post-graduate level in persian , Tehran university is using Guru Pita ji's Zafarnama in their syllabus. They want to remain culturally enriched and have not burned/blown up older cultures art/relics unlike the desert yobs

What evidence do we have?

lets not make up anything for giving more credibility to our faith. Zaffarnama and Guru Gobind Singh are by themselves immense without needing acceptance from some tehran uni. We're not able to save our own persian heritage because we think of it as "islamic". so we can't expect others to save it for us. How many of our kids know farsi despite there being humongous amount of persian words in SGGS . also we don't know sanskrit or brijbasha.

Also there're many "zafarnama" . Just a cursory look at wiki shows :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zafarnama

7 hours ago, genie said:

I've often listened to majid nawaz, from what I know he used to be member of the muslim extremist group hibz-ut-tahir. back in the 90s he went over to Egypt back in the days to fight for islamist causes and was jailed by the Egyptians eventually he was released and he turned his life around to campaign actively against Islamic extremists.

I dont think he is a sly covert islamist, I just think he is well meaning but a bit deluded thinking he can change the huge challenge of changing the mindset of these islamic radicalised nutjobs.

He has a non-muslim white american wife so I think he is closer to secular humanitarianism or atheism than he is to orthodox islam.

You know a lot about this guy. How come?

40 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You're being rather selective and economical with the reality on a few of the above points, Sukh. If I have time later on I'll address these points. I make no promises, though.

But generally, Islamic conquests are known to have devastated the irreplaceable literary and educational inheritance of the various Classical civilisations, the destruction of the Library of Alexandria being a prime example. Historical revisionists, albeit prominent and pervasive in modern academic circles, have perpetuated the myth that the Islamic conquests heralded a golden age of discovery and learning. As I said previously, any advancements made by Islamic scholars were inspite of Islam, not because of it.

They certainly encouraged and patronised scholars of the sciences at first, but the atmosphere and environment under which these Islamic committees decided who and what was deemed worthy of sponsorship was one of repression and fear, in terms of ensuring any discoveries of knowledge and advancements that were permitted to survive had to fit the pre-existing Islamic theological narrative. Any contradictions of Islamic theology that came about from these academic pursuits were predictably suppressed and destroyed. It was hardly the picture of an open and all-encompassing love of knowledge and discovery that revisionists seem to relish in painting. Does that sound like a non-discriminatory quest for Truth and knowledge to you?

When the Islamic marauders would sack one of these great seats of learning after conquering the relevant city, the question asked by the individuals who were tasked with destroying these irreplaceable texts created by these once great classical civilisations would be, "What do we keep and what do we destroy?" The answer was always, "Anything that isn't found in the Quran is false, therefore is surplus to requirements." Thus would begin the destruction of irreplaceable texts and knowledge the loss of which can still be felt to this very day.

What could an illiterate pedophilic warlord possibly have elucidated during his schizophrenic episodes of "revelation" that could equal the civilisation-defining works of Aristotle or Plato? How to wash out semen and blood stains from clothing? I can't speak for you, Sukh, but I'd have preferred to read the destroyed second book of Aristotle's Poetics, but of course everyone has their preferences.

I happen to agree with very much of what you have said.. However I don't agree with the assertion that the behavior of the marauding, expansionists means that the political manifestations of Islamic dogmatism is in any way intrinsic to Islam.. Surely that is what guru gobind Singh Ji reminds aurangzeb of in zafarnama