Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Whats the low down in East London

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Hammertime007 said:

The London accent has changed 

 People are speaking with an Arab/English accent that goes for non muslims. 

I switch between posh office and cockney ..me no speaky arabi

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genie said:

It's sad really they mostly doing it for PR purposes they stoop to these depths to get "brown points" in the media.

I suspect they dont really want muslims turning up at their gurdwaras praying in them they just saying it cos they've said it to others on social media when islamic nutjobs did the attacks so they gotta be seen to be consistent.

 

it's worse they want us to go stand outside masjids instead

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-19 at 1:00 PM, SantSapai said:

Vaheguru...

 

The place is a cesspit now.

 

Gants Hill was once a great area full of hardworking and respected Panjabi Sikh and Hindu's, Jews, Gujarati's, South Indians who all get on well. It was always seen as one of the upper areas in the Redbrigde borough.

 

Now it is full of Musilman. They have totally taken over. Bengali, Mirpuri and the odd Pataans.

 

Ilford Lane is just a mini Karachi or Lahore.

 

Seven Kings (once known as Seven Singh's) is now Islamabad. 

 

They have even gone out further a field these days and taken over Goodmayes, Dagenham, Barking and parts of Romford.

 

On the North side of Ilford, Barkingside, Cranbrook, Redbridge, Fairlop, Newbury Park and Hainault are pretty much in the process of being transformed into Pakistan. 

 

You used to be able to walk about freely and get respected by locals when they saw a Sikh with his/her Dhumalla but now the locals are the type where they will deliberately shout "oh paaji/sardaar ji/balle balle".

 

They gather in small groups like sheep. Too afraid to say something on their own.

 

 They have really put the EAST in East London.

 

Akaal  

 

Yeah I agree. I remember in particular. Barkingside Gants hill where I lived was a wonderful place. Mostly white and Sikh and Indian community there back in the day. Completley crime free. A peaceful haven away from the hell hole of Newham. 

The reason for this was that all the houses were privatley owned. There were no council estates where you would get muslims living in claiming benefits ect. 

What has changed in the space if 10 -15 years. A number of things. 

Firstly white flight. Alot of Whites have gone further out as they dont want to live with the riff raff that has recentley moved in. 

Secondly the Redbridge Housing stock. Many landlords instead of living in their houses have rented them out to the private sector and to the council. 

What has effectively happend is that muslims on beneifts have got accomodation in these houses free of charge. As they would never have been able to afford to live in these high end areas without this. 

Many people have bought up properties in the local areas and have rented them out. Hence we now have all types of people in the areas. Who have no jobs but are claiming housing benefit. The community has gone down hill due to this. With all sorts now living here such as eastern eurpeans, asylum seekers ect. 

Thirdly

Redbridge is bordered by 2 boroughs with the highest muslim pakistani population in the country. 

Newham and Walthamstow. Many of these low lifes have sold up their properties in these boroughs and gone to Redbridge. This is a fact that I have heard from many muslims themselves. 

 

 

 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-19 at 11:13 AM, jkvlondon said:

no joke - they had police raids connected to London Attack picked up 8 from Dagenham, 3-5 Barking, 3 last week from Ilford.

I have been in Newbury Park since 99 and yes It was great when we got here , Ilford lane was a mix of Hindu and sikh businesses with the occasional pakstani grocers now it is turning into a panstained third world bazaar hell because they've flaunted planning and health and safety laws to jam multiple businesses into single shop footprints and have they cheek to call it plazas . All the new businesses are owned by muslims now

Yep muslims are more buisness oreintated community. ie most are self employed hence why we see this. Also majority of these busneses are restaurants. 

Newbury was a great place once now it is slowly becoming islamfied. 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how most of the places people have mentioned as going downhill aren't even in East London. If the postcode doesn't start with E - it's not East London. Newbury Park, Barkingside, Gants Hill are Essex. And I guess a lot of people's parents here did the usual 'run to the white suburbs' as soon as made a penny - only to find that whites run off deeper into Essex as a consequence. ha ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Funny how most of the places people have mentioned as going downhill aren't even in East London. If the postcode doesn't start with E - it's not East London. Newbury Park, Barkingside, Gants Hill are Essex. And I guess a lot of people's parents here did the usual 'run to the white suburbs' as soon as made a penny - only to find that whites run off deeper into Essex as a consequence. ha ha!

stop right there , I was born in newham  , lived in poplar until about six years we moved to a larger flat in Hoxton, Hackney, lived in Bethnal Green now Newbury Park ALL of those are considered East London because that's where they are, granted Newbury is Greater London , parts of Hoxton were N1 but they were nowhere near the north Islington etc .my street we lived on n1 and other side was E2...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a pecking order which sets off a chain reaction. Bengalis move into Paki areas which shifts into Indian and Sikh areas which shifts out the goreh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

stop right there , I was born in newham  , lived in poplar until about six years we moved to a larger flat in Hoxton, Hackney, lived in Bethnal Green now Newbury Park ALL of those are considered East London because that's where they are, granted Newbury is Greater London , parts of Hoxton were N1 but they were nowhere near the north Islington etc .my street we lived on n1 and other side was E2...

Newbury Park, Gants Hill, Barkingside etc. don't even have the feeling of East London and the people who grow up there aren't remotely like eastenders. Simple fact. I have relatives you've grown up there and don't consider themselves as east londoners but rather essex folk. 

I just wonder, when the white cockneys originally 'white flighted' into Essex did some of the original inhabitants there also lament the way they were 'bringing down the neighbourhood'. 

As for the OP, given demographics, trying to run away from sullay is going to be an exercise in futility because there are so many of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Newbury Park, Gants Hill, Barkingside etc. don't even have the feeling of East London and the people who grow up there aren't remotely like eastenders. Simple fact. I have relatives you've grown up there and don't consider themselves as east londoners but rather essex folk. 

I just wonder, when the white cockneys originally 'white flighted' into Essex did some of the original inhabitants there also lament the way they were 'bringing down the neighbourhood'. 

As for the OP, given demographics, trying to run away from sullay is going to be an exercise in futility because there are so many of them. 

i dunno when we moved to hoxton in 75 it felt like newbury back in 99 meaning not overrun with scroungers, musley and the like most of the estate was white working class with real work ethics a few asian families , a few caribeeaan, a few african. The white working class hated dole scroungers with a venegence , a lot of them bought their homes in 80s and stayed therone up until now. We were a recognised family and still are in the old neighbourhood.

They were the type to shop their own if they turned bad, and regularly poured scorn on the dole guys who would drive the latest jags and beemers to the dole office and get out looking like they were beggars for officers. some had history in the location and had family businesses like a proper village.

when the balance changed because of new immigrants from bagladesh, nigeria, gambia, pakistan it changed the closeness   yeah I guess a few whiteys were put out and up sticks ,but most stayed and their kids moved on

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People shouldn't 'extend' East London outwards when it doesn't make sense????

And the OP just sounds like snobby whining.

@Big_Tera

If those were the areas your family came up in, you didn't really grow up in East London. You've had it super cushy mate (good for you and your family for that!)

If you had grown up in East London, your growing up experiences are likely to have been radically different to what you actually experienced.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dally many consider ilford to be east london. It is not exactly 100 miles away from newham is it. 

Also I did live in Newham before going to Barkingside. so I am well aware of the ghetto that newham was and still is in certain parts. Although its improving slightly. 

to be honest ilford has always been a dump. Only good for shopping and the usual food outlets. Whats has happened is all kinds of people from hackney and just about all the deprived areas of newham have moved to ilford and seven kings. This was due to a shortage of council housing inNewham. They did a deal with Redbridge to house all these people. Hence Why the 'riff raff' have now come to Redbridge. They could never afford to come here otherwise. 

Barkingside gants hill has always been a middle class area. 

The biggest change has been north Redbridge. This was a world apart from south Redbridge. 

But sadly unless action is not taken this area will turn into a mini pesharwar to. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Newbury Park, Gants Hill, Barkingside etc. don't even have the feeling of East London and the people who grow up there aren't remotely like eastenders. Simple fact. I have relatives you've grown up there and don't consider themselves as east londoners but rather essex folk. 

I just wonder, when the white cockneys originally 'white flighted' into Essex did some of the original inhabitants there also lament the way they were 'bringing down the neighbourhood'. 

As for the OP, given demographics, trying to run away from sullay is going to be an exercise in futility because there are so many of them. 

No one is running away. Just because you might like living outside a mosque were you can hear the call to prayer. Dont think others want the same. 

I chose to live in an area away from muslims because I dont get on with them or see them as friends. They see all non muslims as infidels so why do you want to mix with them. 

In buisness and in life. I chose to not to mix with the <banned word filter activated>. They dont want to mix with anyone apart from muslims themselves anyway. That is the way it is and that is the way it will always be.

 

 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big_Tera said:

No one is running away. Just because you might like living outside a mosque were you can hear the call to prayer. Dont think others want the same. 

I chose to live in an area away from muslims because I dont get on with them or see them as friends. They see all non muslims as infidels so why do you want to mix with them. 

In buisness and in life. I chose to not to mix with the <banned word filter activated>. They dont want to mix with anyone apart from muslims themselves anyway. That is the way it is and that is the way it will always be.

 

 

And that's EXACTLY how you turn into a pu55y. 

Fact is that our people have lived in tonda majority areas and thrived as leaders (before white men showed up). No one is saying (at least not me) that we should crawl up their ar5e. But f**king running off from them like a scared w**ker isn't even a strategy. Wherever the f**k you are, they'll soon turn up - they have numbers for it.  Let's be frank, most of our lot are too dumb and pu55y to put a strong flag down to mark their territory these days.

Oh, and you keep running off with whitey to the burbs. See how long you last before your daughters turn out into brown versions of those 'Faces Nightclub' girls. 

Edited by dallysingh101
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

And that's EXACTLY how you turn into a pu55y. 

Fact is that our people have lived in tonda majority areas and thrived as leaders (before white men showed up). No one is saying (at least not me) that we should crawl up their ar5e. But f**king running off from them like a scared w**ker isn't even a strategy. Wherever the f**k you are, they'll soon turn up - they have numbers for it.  Let's be frank, most of our lot are too dumb and pu55y to put a strong flag down to mark their territory these days.

Oh, and you keep running off with whitey to the burbs. See how long you last before your daughters turn out into brown versions of those 'Faces Nightclub' girls. 

You seriously need to check your language and attitude. Your acting like a school kid with a foul mouth that needs rinsing with large bar of soap for your own good. 

So your saying we should not aspire to move to bigger and better areas and improve ourselves. Just so you can fufill your hunger at cheap chicken and chip shops and shisha lounges. 

Good luck with representing east london from your computer. You keyboard warrior wannabe thug. 

p.s there is a difference between 'running away from muslims'

and simply moving to a better area that has better schools and houses. 

Maybe you are just jealous of others because you are still stuck where you are while others have become more succesfull and moved on.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. 

 

 

 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use