Is it true that khalsa raaj will come to india after a foreign army attacks over india ?

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Nihang Singhs have shastar vidya as part of their daily routine. They also read lot of bir rassi Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Nihangs can be of great benefit to panth in the future if we love and support them instead of calling them bad names.

They need to start getting some modern military training. 

2 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

They need to start getting some modern military training. 

Depends on the licenses of weapons nihangs get from Indian govt.

Indian naxalites are poor people with no militant culture or history. But just in a short time, they hv started killing Indian army and BSF.

We Sikhs are a martial qaum.

We hv bir rassi dhur ki Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji.

We just need supply of good modern weapons during a civil war and in a short time, we will defeat all our enemies because Waheguru ji is on our side and Waheguru never looses as He is the self created primal being.

Baba Banda Singh Bahadar with mediocre weaponry and a relatively small army defeated Sirhind. Sirhind in those days had a very strong army. 

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Baba Banda Singh Bahadar with mediocre weaponry and a relatively small army defeated Sirhind. Sirhind in those days had a very strong army. 

I don't think these things are comparable. In even a small scale conflict now, you'll be dealing with air support (i.e. helicopters). Knowing formations and tactics, anti aircraft weapons, autos and semi autos is a must. People have thermal scopes nowadays. Long range snipers. These things have to be accounted for. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think these things are comparable. In even a small scale conflict now, you'll be dealing with air support (i.e. helicopters). Knowing formations and tactics, anti aircraft weapons, autos and semi autos is a must. People have thermal scopes nowadays. Long range snipers. These things have to be accounted for. 

If only our people had updated weapons in 1984.... even after not having sophisticated weapons like indian army they gave them such a tough fight. Yes we have strength but we need to have the updated weapons. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Of course. I agree.

If we Sikhs remain mentally strong and practice basic shastar vidiya including swords and guns and practice hunting, we will learn new things quickly along the way.