Jump to content

Student tried to kill parents with a bomb over white girl


dallysingh101
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

most eighteen year old guys these days are , very few know their ar5e from their elbow

Very true. They say kids are smarter at that age compared to the old days and that kids mature faster but I think that's just pure bullsh!t.

Putting aside any opinions on the white girl, most normal or sane kids, if they weren't prepared to take no for an answer would have said "eff you, I'm leaving". Whatever led to the major brainwave this id!ot had, to believe that a car bomb bought of the web no less was the solution, only God knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Very true. They say kids are smarter at that age compared to the old days and that kids mature faster but I think that's just pure bullsh!t.

Putting aside any opinions on the white girl, most normal or sane kids, if they weren't prepared to take no for an answer would have said "eff you, I'm leaving". Whatever led to the major brainwave this <banned word filter activated> had to believe that a car bomb bought of the web no less was the solution, only God knows.

just follow the consequences , parents dead -home is empty , money in bank ... goes to next of kin i.e. him  provided he got away with it ...no chance with deficient brain power. It was never about the girl , it was about the moola

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

just follow the consequences , parents dead -home is empty , money in bank ... goes to next of kin i.e. him  provided he got away with it ...no chance with deficient brain power. It was never about the girl , it was about the moola

It's nothing new in our qaum. I've seen it plenty of times, hell in my own family even. The people who pull it off though, have a nasty demise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, that was dumb, lol and malevolent.

Something  confuses me from the article however. 

It says the FBI posed as dealers, then intercepted the package, but if they were the ones sending it, what has to be intercepted?

I suppose they actually passed his order on to an actual delaer and intercepted that to bust the dealer, then passed on the fake to bust the other guy?

But no arms dealers were arrested so they actually conducted themselves in a way that put an actual bomb in the mail, until they could intercept it?

And the camera angle...who mounts a camera to look at  a patio floor?  That a satellite photo?  That looks like a flatscreen to me and it doesn't even match the shape of the box, and if you look at his back you can see this white line, like it was photoshopped.  His face is dark on the side closest to the camera but he doesn't cast a shadow.  There is something shady about this.  If you zoom in between him and what he's holding there is another weird white line.  I don't know what's up with this guy or the event but that photo isn't real.  And what's up with his left leg coloration?

British people throwing the word racist around in the comments cracks me up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

But no arms dealers were arrested

This information could have been omitted. The FBI are not exactly open books. Also that particular newspaper likes to jump to conclusions to get a story out ASAP. Half the time the info in their stories is not accurate, they later publish a correction.

7 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And the camera angle...who mounts a camera to look at  a patio floor?  That a satellite photo?  That looks like a flatscreen to me and it doesn't even match the shape of the box, and if you look at his back you can see this white line, like it was photoshopped.  His face is dark on the side closest to the camera but he doesn't cast a shadow.  There is something shady about this.  If you zoom in between him and what he's holding there is another weird white line.  I don't know what's up with this guy or the event but that photo isn't real.  And what's up with his left leg coloration?

Many people do, to see who's coming and going or to keep an eye on their car, plus it could be cropped. He is quite clearly holding something which would fit in that box - the image is misleading in that way, looks very 2-D. The line could be anything. Do bear in mind that these home CCTVs vary in quality in terms of colour and clarity, and still shots suffer even more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

This information could have been omitted. The FBI are not exactly open books. Also that particular newspaper likes to jump to conclusions to get a story out ASAP. Half the time the info in their stories is not accurate, they later publish a correction.

Many people do, to see who's coming and going or to keep an eye on their car, plus it could be cropped. He is quite clearly holding something which would fit in that box - the image is misleading in that way, looks very 2-D. The line could be anything. Do bear in mind that these home CCTVs vary in quality in terms of colour and clarity, and still shots suffer even more.

Where are the shadows?  Other than his face?  I don't know anything about this story, but that photo isn't real.

Pick where you think the light source is, and then look to where the shadows from it should be, and if his face is dark on that side why isn't anything else dark on that side?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Where are the shadows?  Other than his face?  I don't know anything about this story, but that photo isn't real.

Pick where you think the light source is, and then look to where the shadows from it should be, and if his face is dark on that side why isn't anything else dark on that side?

I don't know nearly enough about photo analysis to comment conclusively. Some good points you've raised. What I do know however, is that the court would most certainly have seen the CCTV footage.

I'm sure they have other evidence. I may be biased though, while the UK can be highly unjust, generally with this type of case, the public do not have as much mistrust in law enforcement as the US.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I saw the video on TikTok I think. It was at Wembley Stadium and I was unable to bookmark/favourite it because Tiktok decided to refresh. It was the "mainstream" Chaupai Sahib you will hear at a Singh Sabha gurdwaras, usually so-called Ramgarhia gurdwaras and also for the past 100 year or so in Harimandir Sahib under the current committee system.  In other words, the sikhs who give up or quit at ਖੜਗ ਕੇਤ ਮੈਂ ਸ਼ਰਨਿ ਤਿਹਾਰੀ ॥ ਆਪ ਹਾਥ ਦੈ ਲੇਹੁ ਉਬਾਰੀ ॥ Lord of the Almighty Sword, provides a shield for my protection. With Your Hands you have saved me.   ਸਰਬ ਠੌਰ ਮੋ ਹੋਹੁ ਸਹਾਈ ॥ ਦੁਸ਼ਟ ਦੋਖ ਤੇ ਲੇਹੁ ਬਚਾਈ ॥੪੦੧॥ You bestow help on me at all places and rescue me from pain and the designs of my demons.401. Kharag kait mai sarann tihaaree. Aap haath dai leho ubaaree. Sarab thor mo hoho sahaaee. Dustt dokh té leho bachaaee. (25) O The Lord of Sword, I seek Your protection. With Your Hands you have guarded me. At All Times be my Support. Save me from wickedness and pain. (25).
    • Bro, can you post from what line to what line they did paath of?
    • A decade later and I can show you all what the problem is. Both Khalsa Primary School and students from Pioneer Secondary Academy were invited for Vaisakhi celebrations, and they done a Chaupai Sahib paat. The problem is, they performed the politics ridden anti-dasam Bhasauria mutilated cut version of Benti Chaupai which is disrespectful to traditional puraatan samrpadaiye and mahapurakh. If bani politics is going to be used on children to skip lines from Dasam Pita ji dhan dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji's Benti Chaupai Sahib, that certain groups think it is ok to do, then @serious guptwas right to raise concerns a decade ago! IN 2024, when sangat is much more knowledgable about dasam bani and katha, when we have so many resources - then if we are not allowing our children to learn bani shud and let them choose their groups to follow later, then this raises RED FLAGS IN 2024!!!! AKAAAAL!
    • https://www.youtube.com/@TheWonderous1Channel I found this new channel on YouTube. Apparently they will be uploading a new video every week! Seems good, please subscribe and share with others. Thanks
    • https://www.youtube.com/@TheWonderous1Channel I found this new channel on YouTube. Apparently they will be uploading a new video every week! Seems good, please subscribe and share with others. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use