Student tried to kill parents with a bomb over white girl

dallysingh101

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Next, use the date feature on google to try and go back and find the story when he was arrested.  It doesn't exist until he's sentenced already that I can find so far.

This info is also not released in every case.

Since he's "guilty" he might as well done it, heck probably did.  I'm just saying this story doesn't exist on the internet until nov 9 2017, when he's guilty already and I do know enough about photos to tell you that isn't a real photo. 

The shadow on his face and left arm are from an original image and the rest of that photo doesn't have shadow continuity and those white lines on his outline are notorious for being photo edited.  Try and cut a photo of yourself from a jpeg and paste it onto a fake background and you'll see what I mean.

5 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Since he's "guilty" he might as well done it, heck probably did.  I'm just saying this story doesn't exist on the internet until nov 9 2017, when he's guilty already and I do know enough about photos to tell you that isn't a real photo.

I'm no expert on the law brother but one other thing to consider is that it's possible the story wasn't released due to social or political reasons. Some stories are not sensationalised or really of much interest. It's an isolated local case.

2 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I'm no expert on the law brother but one other thing to consider is that it's possible the story wasn't released due to social or political reasons. Some stories are not sensationalised or really of much interest. It's an isolated local case.

Yeah.  Perhaps in Brittain they don't release as much info so as not to bias the trial proceedings. 

This is me today, lol

5a5ad9960da7c_MothershouldItrustthegovernment.jpg.bb8cb30e7fd69a34a060b092209096f9.jpgtinfoil.jpg.de573708473b95a9acc5703dc38c7535.jpg

Still sayin....no shadows...no way

9 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Whatever led to the major brainwave this id!ot had, to believe that a car bomb bought of the web no less was the solution, only God knows.

He probably watched a few too many episodes of Columbo, and assumed he'd get away with it considering there'd be no genius police lieutenant to solve the crime. 

I'd like to know who he was planning to blame for the explosion if the plan had worked. 

5 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Birmingham, mmmhh let me guess :grin 

Yes, but it would've been difficult to swallow that Muslim terrorists would target another minority community with a car bomb; it's such an intimate and specific way of killing someone. Even a semi-competent police investigation would've discovered the truth eventually. I struggle to believe he actually thought he'd escape scrutiny. Love scrambles the brain, lol.

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, but it would've been difficult to swallow that Muslim terrorists would target another minority community with a car bomb; it's such an intimate and specific way of killing someone. Even a semi-competent police investigation would've discovered the truth eventually. I struggle to believe he actually thought he'd escape scrutiny. Love scrambles the brain, lol.

Correction Wolves not Brum.

I wouldn't put anything past ISIS, but you're probably correct,  the likelihood of them attacking Sikhs at a terrorism level is remote.