My Response to the recent Khalistani Music Video: "Kaali" by Chani Nattan

TheeTurbanator

There's definitley better Khalistan and Shaheed music out there. 

More culturally appropriate music, which paints itself in a more honorable way. 

I hope somebody gives these guys some firearm training. They don't handle their weapons well at all. 

Props for the map imagery and the #freejagginow shout out, but they might want to train before trying to pull anything off. I kept feeling like they were about to fumble and drop those weapons. 

My personal rating is a shaky meh, with some smh mixed in, but good for them. 

Hopefully the proceeds go to some form of charity. 

Also I'd like to say it's a good effort the music producers and singers have talent its not all bad track however. The message is not right as people don't really look up to rudeboys/thugs and gangsters. Maybe criminals or school/college teen kids might... but your average person don't they might respect them or they might out of fear of violence but they hate them and wish them dead really.

Armed Sikh shaheeds ....all those good people who carried weapons to defend the faith, holy places and the normal innocent people however they will always be loved and remembered for their deeds of bravery for the righteous and good causes. If you look at the 1980s the intelligent and wise hindu punjabi's knew that real armed Sikh separatists were their punjabi brothers and would never try to scare them or turn their guns on them. Only fake sikh indian intelligence agents or criminals/gangsters (hindutva or congress funded) dressed up as Sikhs would try to do that. Sadly the evil Indian authorities were successful in their policies.

That is the difference between great punjabi sikh shaheeds like sant bhindranwale amoung many who was respected and feared by oppressive indian authorities not for his alleged "militancy" but the ideological change he was bringing in Sikh and punjabi society by waking up a sleeping sikh consciousness to change their bad ways (of taking intoxicants, feelings of depression and helplessness, fighting for useless anti-sikh issues, etc) and reconnect with their faith. So he died defending the rights of Sikhs and Sikhi and we can see the stark contrast with low life Canadian punjabi thugs/gangsters like bindi johal who died for only drugs and cash.

Vahiguroo Jio,

please remove kali video, that is rap music and dance, defaming nobility of Sikhi atey Gurbani, and Jaggi featured..and youth on bike, TOTALLY FOOLISHLY GIVING nindia to innocence of Jaggi atey Sikhs who can only afford bike for transportion...GURBANI IS BANI NOT kali, that video on my facebook too, and i commented for them to be sure they earned enough Naam Jorr as Vaho past noble Shaheed Singho, who ONLY SAINT WARRIORS AGAINST EVIL there, as bush for his father against sadam IN >DEFENSE < not offense ji_/\_