UK Nangs

Hey guys...anyone ever thought that we haven't yet been able to find one single authentic translation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib that is totally accepted in the Panth...?

Lets get together, whosoever you are...and use our brain and energy on understanding Gurbani rather than fighting all the time.

Deep Singh

I totally agree with you, we should be using our precious time in listening and understanding gurbani keertan, going to the sangat and reading the Guru Granth Sahib Jee. These have always been my beliefs.

^_^^_^^_^^_^

But then when you talk to someone who attend the Niddar Singh talks, they start mentioning the Dasam Granth bani etc. And then when you tell them your belief that the Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our guru and even Guru Gobind Singh Jee made Guru Granth Sahib Jee our guru at Hazur Sahib, arguments are presented why is it that there is Dasam Granth bani at Hazur Sahib or the Dasam Granth Bani was at the Akal Takhat until 20 years ago.

Then you are also told that you need to be open minded to new ideas and that is the purpose of being a sikh! To learn...

It is all a bit confusing :T: :T:

Fateh!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

:wub: wacko.gif :wub: Nihang niddar singh is not a nang, he is sanatan sikh shastar vidiya gurdev nihang niddar singh. :@ :lol: :lol: :@:@

I have heard this all before. Loads of people have debated with niddar and left him standing. As gurminder said, his knowlege is very poor.

Niddar always twist things his way in his classes. I think it is time all the main youth in uk who can speak to openly debate with niddar. Let the youth see how bad he is.

Anyone can brainwash someone new. Let him debate with the youth who have knowledge in BOSS, AKJ & Taksal.

To iron arm - niddar has called Sant jarnail and Bhai Fauja singh NANGS! Looking at them and him. They are sants and he is the NANG! :wub:

The only way we can go forward to tackle Niddar and his Nakli Nihangs is by working together, when all jathas start working together they can work wonders.

Niddar obviously knows that what he is doing is wrong otherwise he would not put so many challenges down (debates). Indeed someone should actually check whether he has been given a name under the Buddha Dal or if he is just doing it through his own will.

The tactics these Nakli Nihangs have to subdue the innocent youth into wrongdoings are very crafty indeed. Their talks are well read and projected, the talks are always advertised well in advance. If these phoney people can do this, then I cannot understand why the Panth at whole cannot get to the youth and attract people into Sikhi.

Indeed, many people are starting to slowly accept Sikhi on a wide scale in the West. Many have started growing Kes and taking interest in Keertan, Rehat and are making general advancements in Sikhi. These are all extremely good signs for the Future. At the end of the day the future of Sikhi lies in the hands of the next genereation, obviously Sikhi will always be here and Khalsa will do Raj, but the question is when, the answer is when the Khalsa starts practising True Rehat and starts doing Naam Japna.

Our ardaas is that may we all rise together in unison and go as one fist into these Panthic Dushsts, just like the Singhs in 1978 did against the Nakli Nirankaris.

Guys any of you ever been in a gang? Where the main man is in charge, and anybody will do anything to impress him...? He meant to be the best of them, the rest are effectively his chamche, or monkeys as in this case!!

Look at places where his friends post, rather than get answers you will be shouted down with a multitude of voices!

Fair enough every website has its own little slant, thats unavoidable, but some basic manners should be kept. One i believe in and sometimes fall foul of myself is language. There are some little boys who like mouthing off and seem to think that the older gang members will protect them. little do they know that the older members are running scared themselves afraid of fanatic shadows!!

Ok this isnt totally related but i will give u an example of some sort or behavious which is seen as acceptable in some camps, telling people you will shove khande up their backsides, callin people names because you have nothing else to say, offfering people out.. but never having the intention of actually doing anything!

What i found funniest is that one white dummala wearing pre-pubecent teen said that apparently the fanatics are afraid to fight!! lol lol

Errm correct me if im wrong.. surely fanatics get a bad name.. because they like to fight?!? else they wouldnt be fanatics really? Lol

Its really funny if u take a step back and look at it. The main way of oppossing these clowns is exactly that. Oppose them, for too long only a few people have openly stood against them, now maybe if everyone raises an eyebrow somthing will be done. Done worry about their abuse, its the only reaction they can give, believe me

IT WILL NEVER GET PHYSICAL lol even the thought makes me laugh!!

If you hear of any events which will cause problems in ur areas, unis etc, do your best to get them cancelled. But please dnt give them more credit than what they are worth, they really aint worth wasting that much time over!

Just thought I would expose some of the nangs pics so people know to be careful of them!

http://www.lotusmedia.co.uk/sikhstudent/20...es/CIMG1912.htm

http://www.lotusmedia.co.uk/sikhstudent/20...es/CIMG1913.htm

http://www.lotusmedia.co.uk/sikhstudent/20...0pics%20070.htm - This is bullshite bob!

I am not saying that EVERY person in the first 2 pics are nangs but there are definately some in that pic that I know are nangs for sure!

just one thing to clarify...

i close friend of mine went to india and spent time in the nihung deras there ...even met baba santa singh ji and other well known nihung singhs...and he said that baba santa singh is aware of niddar singh and that niddar singh is under his authority...

i don't agree with everything niddar singh believes...but just thought we should know that he IS a representative of budda dal.....

also...i think it's pretty offensive and rude to call someone a nang...sure his beliefs are different than yours and mine...but that gives us no right to call him such names....hell...the akj and taksal and other panthic groups don't agree on everything...you don't see any of them calling each other names...instead they try to have piyaar for each other and find ways of working for the panthic good.....

just thought i'd point out that double standard some of us seem to have......

the akj and taksal and other panthic groups don't agree on everything...you don't see any of them calling each other names...instead they try to have piyaar for each other and find ways of working for the panthic good.....

just thought i'd point out that double standard some of us seem to have......

That is right they do not agree on certain things but their views are not so vastly different.

Niddar disagrees with the core principles of sikhi! It's not like a debate as to where mool mantar should end or how to pronounce certain words in bani..

look at nidar's perspective on women. He says its optional to wear a dastar for woman not required. Bani says sabat soorat dastar sirah!

That is just one e.g. there are countless others!