Israel agents trained Indian commandoes for 1984 attack

I've had an absolutely insane theory about this for a few years, but I don't think anyone is ready to hear it, lol. On closer inspection it doesn't hold up to scrutiny, but I sense there's something there beneath the surface.

I'll just say there's a reason it was called Operation Blue Star.

2000px-Star_of_David_3.svg.png

Lol, madness, yet maybe truth is stranger than fiction.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've had an absolutely insane theory about this for a few years, but I don't think anyone is ready to hear it, lol. On closer inspection it doesn't hold up to scrutiny, but I sense there's something there beneath the surface.

I'll just say there's a reason it was called Operation Blue Star.

Reveal hidden contents

2000px-Star_of_David_3.svg.png

Lol, madness, yet maybe truth is stranger than fiction.

OK so we are back with the zionists ....what about black thunder then ...what's your theory for that name ?

woodrose - is a poisonous creeper used by Hunas shamans

Hunas or Huna was the name given by the ancient Indians to a group of Central Asian tribes who, via the Khyber Pass, entered India at the end of the 5th or early 6th century. They occupied areas as far as Eran and Kausambi, greatly weakening the Gupta Empire.

The seeds of Argyreia nervosa produce psychoactive effects. ( that changes brain function and results in alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior. )Containing LSA  which is similar in affect to LSD  but having a long onset ...with continuous nausea , can abort fetuses .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huna_people

their range was upto Malwa ... their strategy was repeated attacks to weaken the Gupta Empire

the long term effects of using woodrose :

• Drug tolerance i.e. GET USED TO ATTACKS
  • Flashbacks
  • Delusional behaviors
  • Vision problems i.e. BECOME BLIND TO OPPRESSION
  • Lack of motivation to participate in daily activities
  • Lack of enjoyment in things that once caused pleasure
  • Mood swings
  • Inability to communicate well with others I.e. PANTH STOPS BEING SUPPORTIVE UNIT
  • Irrational thinking
  • Difficulty in distinguishing reality from hallucinations
  • Psychosis
  • Schizophrenia i.e. PANTH IS SPLIT INTO COMPETING FACTIONS
  • Extreme feelings of depression
  • Overwhelming feelings of anxietyv
  • Panic attacks
  • Suicidal thoughts and tendencies
  • Inability to cope with life circumstances -ISN'T THAT WHERE PEOPLE ARE AT NOW
  • Problems in relationships
  • Lack of success and motivation in work or school
  • Promiscuous behaviors
  • Criminal behaviour
  • Accidents - CARELESSNESS
  • Pregnancy- UNABLE TO DISTINGUISH GOOD FROM BAD GOING INTO HIGH RISK SITUATIONS
  • Violent behaviors
  • Drug Dependancy

interesting this entymolgy angle

I've already said this back in 2014 if anyone was around on this forum back then. The indian news websites already had reported and shown pictures of 1982 Indian commando's given israeli mossad training in military terrorist camps in israel.

Israeli zionist jewish government along with USSR russian govt and British establishment may have been complicit in the mass murder and genocide of Sikhs and other oppressed minorities around the world in 1980s/90s and onwards by supplying weapons, military training and intelligence. These 3 axis of evil power centers have long been killing innocent civilians to further their agenda of global domination. Its the nature of the beast as soon as you want to be a global power and player you need to genocide, oppress and suppress minorities even if they did nothing to warrant their evil actions.

As for the codename blue star it could be that israeli agents together with the R&AW helped draw up the evil murderous plan

Blue star of david?

or perhaps it was the blue star sirius also known as the blue star worshiped by the freemsons/illumanti.

It's all speculation until we research properly motive, means and funding.

The who, went, when, how, why the people behind it all.

I think the Star of David thing was a bit of fun lol @genie and I don't think they would use something which could be interpreted as something as obvious as you are stating. 

More likely the star was a target i.e. Sant Ji or Akaal Takht, and the blue being the colour of the Sikhs...hence Blue Star. Also speculation of course.

Sometimes these codenames don't mean phack all..they may have a vague or very obscure meaning.

All this being said, I rate Israel or moreso the determination of the Jewish people.

Sant Ji also said to take inspiration from Israel and how they have kept Arabs at bay fighting against such odds.

India will flex diplomatic powers and thus we shouldn't direct unnecessary energy against whiteness, zionism or any other social justice warrior co-opting of issues.

We need to become powerful enough where lobbies like America, Canada or Israel will take us more seriously than India.