Thoughts on Buddha ?

Gagan1995

I think I remember reading a member on here posting a comment about sita being topless   that's not true because i think sita wore a veil in ramayan. I think hindu women of higher social status covered their faces even before Islam came to India 

Buddha didn't run away...he went to find out the answers to his questions 

He wasn't a coward because the hardest thing in life is to achieve brahmgian, only a great soorma can achieve it

People state he turned his back onworldly life ...however Even in KabeerGurbani it states that a human being has both options 

Too many little kids on this forum with no knowledge and poor communication skills 

3 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Buddha didn't run away...he went to find out the answers to his questions 

He wasn't a coward because the hardest thing in life is to achieve brahmgian, only a great soorma can achieve it

People state he turned his back onworldly life ...however Even in KabeerGurbani it states that a human being has both options 

Too many little kids on this forum with no knowledge and poor communication skills 

I thought you could only become a brahmgyani after meditating on God. 

On 7/28/2018 at 6:22 PM, puzzled said:

Buddhists don't believe in a creator but believe in deities or higher beings    

Wrong understanding 

Buddhism has described the cosmos that has devtas etc

Buddhism is about achieving peace and ending ones suffering 

Its basically all the sanatan teachings of hindu saints and texts and that of sikhism and Sufi Islam but described in ones own beautiful dynamic way

Buddhism says don't think about an objective God, think about clearing the garbage in your head and doing good conduct with which the ego will be subdued and replaced with the state of samadi and that all understanding will become clear once the built up karma is wrid within the mind creating a pure mind with bright light shine