jkvlondon

Again attack on Kaurs in Kashmir

These two were lucky no serious harm had come to them but, given that we have already seen stabbing of another Kaur at College in Kashmir for refusing islam  , days of  safety for apnay are well and truly over in Kashmir:

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2018/08/two-sikh-girls-kidnapped-from-chattisingpora-rescued/

• Thanks 2

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All Sikhs living outside of Punjab, in India, should move to Punjab. Its clearly not safe for them, getting evicted in Mumbai, kidnapped in Kashmir, attacked in the north east, attacked in gujarat, rajasthan etc     not that punjab is safe but what else can these people do?     

Edited by puzzled
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

All Sikhs living outside of Punjab, in India, should move to Punjab. Its clearly not safe for them, getting evicted in Mumbai, kidnapped in Kashmir, attacked in the north east, attacked in gujarat, rajasthan etc     not that punjab is safe but what else can these people do?     

problem is the amount of money and valuable assets being ripped off our people ...instead of being bullied ouit of our rights to our assets and our citizens rights  upping sticks and running back to Punjab will mean that other pockets will also be done over  like this . Last time I checked we did not open a sikh Lutmaar ATM  for Hindu/christian/Buddhists/Muslims ...all four of these faiths are attacking our places and claiming them as their own even after decades . It's time to say NO , This is NOT your Baap da Kamai ...F Off

BTW This is my folks life lesson to me when they were getting attacked with knives, guns etc for their shop takings ... Mum: today I listen to the police and let them take money then tomorrow there will be more here , I haven't opened an ATM for those barstewards

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, puzzled said:

And then what? 

• Like 4

There should be an accounting of land assets and Gurdwarey destroyed or ripped off by other faiths  I know that 200,000 acres of valuable productive arable land carved out of desert scrub by sikhs decades long efforts was ripped off them by Gujrati land mafia and their mate Modi who installed legislation to say any non gujrati cannot hold land (similar to all the states where BJP got in)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

This is why you don't create and disseminate online media of a person from a smaller, less influential minority obediently holding an umbrella over a member of a comparatively larger, influential, and more powerful demographic as said demographic prays to their deity during their key religious season. The reality of human nature means such an act isn't recognised as a sign of magnanimous spirituality, but one of supplicated weakness and inferiority. But, please, continue virtue signalling how much of a wonderful enlightened being you are for the sake of imaginary internet back-pats. It all feeds back into the same issue if one possesses the intelligence to detect behavioural patterns and identify potential problems.

Paji,  I really didn't understand any of that 

5 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

And then what? 

Well like I said it's not that punjab is safe but at least their situation will be slightly better      they will be among their own people   all these other states clearly don't want them, why live in a region or state where the locals want to drive them out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Paji,  I really didn't understand any of that 

He is referring to a series of pictures posted on here of Sikh youth in Punjab taking photographs of themselves aiding Muslims pray during Eid, and in one of those photos, a Sikh male is holding a umbrella over a Muslim male praying.

Edited by TejS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TejS said:

He is referring to a series of pictures posted on here of Sikh youth in Punjab taking photographs of themselves aiding Muslims pray during Eid, and in one of those photos, a Sikh male is holding a umbrella over a Muslim male praying.

oo Ok,  yeah i remember seeing those photos on here 

1 hour ago, genie said:

Mean while very low IQ left wing fake Sikh idiots/clowns are holding anti-sikh iftari parties in Gurdwaray like good dhimmi's (subjudgated non-muslims).

Sikh leadership (akal takht jathedhar, sgpc, sant samaj, SAD Badal group, captain amrindar singh, damdamhi taksal,etc) are hiding like scared rats and mice and ostriches head in sand. Supposed Sikh charities like Khalsa Aid is busy helping non-sikhs Africans, syrian muslims, Bosnian muslims and royhingya muslims to survive and grow in number while Khalsa Aid chose to ignore the suffering of fellow Sikhs around the world being persecuted by muslims.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji stated the day the Khalsa does not behave like the Khalsa (as per the 52 commandments) he will withdraw his blessings and support from it.

Question is where is the Khalsa? It's embarrassing.....

Yeah i agree   it really pisses me off    a few years back the EDL had a march in Slough protesting against the plan for a Islamic learning centre. It was crazy,     Muslims bought along their posters and were protesting against the EDL, 100s of people in the highstreet, huge clash,  and guess what   a group of dumb sikhs decided to show up and support the Muslims holding posters up saying things like "sikhs against edl" it was only around 7 or 8 of them but they looked like idiots. Now I'm no supporter of ugly chavs like the EDL   but why did that handful of sikhs feel like they had to stand up for Muslims and show support!! Why did they get such a itchy bond? The protest had absolutely nothing to do with the sikh community of slough !!

It was actually very embarasing 

Edited by puzzled
  • Thanks 3