Basics of Sikhi - Latest

Big_Tera

9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

best way we can help is watch comment and support and spread their channel to others who are seeking ... apart    from cash donation

Yeah   I want to take time out and watch the 52 hukkam videos. Bhai jagraj singh inspired and got so many people into sikhi, I agree he had that personality and a big presence. I regret not attending the 13 week course he held in my town ...

15 hours ago, genie said:

Jugraj had a charismatic personality basics of sikhi (BoS) was his brainchild, his baby, his brand, his product. He was a mona Sikh who used to drank alcohol in his younger years, who went to oxford uni getting a first, who enlisted into the british army as a soldier, who had a good paying job in the city and eventually left it all when converted to become amritdhari Sikh and started to help others get into Sikhi. He was also controversial and courageous tackling taboo subjects and muslim/christian abrahmic dawah preachers in the streets.

When you look at the other parchariks of BoS they are very boring and lack that energy, passion and charisma they also dont really have a story to tell. Their backgrounds are bland apart from a few like jagmeet singh who was a mona or a hindu punjabi? (forgot which one) who converted to Sikhi and now is a passionate amritdhari Sikh.

Basics of Sikhi needs hard hitting controversial figure heads that tackles the taboos of muslims grooming sikh females, of Sikh depopulation, solutions to convert muslims to Sikh, tackle Sikh divorce rate, unrealistic expectations of young spolit Sikh females, the evils of feminism, sikh guys not behaving like superior confident guys but as low life drunk dorks and embarrassing clowns. They wont touch these subjects cos they are sacred of ruffling feathers. Too many are politically correct hippy liberal types who preach peace and love which is great but bores the living daylights of people who know the Guru's also taught Sikhs to preach truth to majority and power even if its bitter, to fight physically in order to defend themselves against physical aggressors. Yet the preachers will not talk about this for fear of offending or breaking some unjust man made politically correct recent law.

Yep I think the reasons for his success are the following.

He did not come as arrogant, like I have noticed many Sikhs are who think they know it all. He was very down to earth and eloquently spoken. He was able to articulate very good in basic English. So people could understand easily the teachings and concepts of Sikhi. 

He had great passion and energy and was very likeable. That was the key. People are more likely to take in and learn when they actually like the speaker as person. 

• 3 weeks later...