Youtube Racist American Black supremacist Voices Hate Against Sikhs

genie

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Shoot. Can't edit on restriction. I was going to add, yes usually they do convert to other religions, but the trend currently recognizes these other religions haven't been good to Black people, and Sikhia is the only faith that suits their history, their morals and their struggle for human rights. 

maybe they will appreciate the fact that Guru Nanak Dev ji went with Bhai Mardana to Rome to talk about the sin of slavery to the Pope , there are vatican records to substantiate the story and subject matter . I have read after this Guru ji spent some time in Europe , a story is he had a meeting with Martin Luther also in Greece I think . 

21 hours ago, genie said:

This video has come to my attention made by some American black supremacist against Sikhs and other non-black minorities.

Have you noticed you get more violence, hate, disrespect, intolerance, aggression from racist blacks than racist whites? It is also worthy of noting that there has not been 1 incident I can recall of Sikhs attacking blacks yet there is countless stories and newspaper articles of black criminals having murdered innocent Sikh store workers or carried out race hate attacks on them in the street. The racist black oppression against other minorities and non-blacks generally must be acknowledged and called out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hqtmKlfHofTGEGyYrn_Bw/videos?disable_polymer=1

this is a human thing, playing in societies, and people who look like Osama, there will always be pranks and jokes. this is less of a racist attack.

16 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe they will appreciate the fact that Guru Nanak Dev ji went with Bhai Mardana to Rome to talk about the sin of slavery to the Pope , there are vatican records to substantiate the story and subject matter . I have read after this Guru ji spent some time in Europe , a story is he had a meeting with Martin Luther also in Greece I think . 

I want historians to support this.  I haven't seen anything that the entire community of scholars and such respect this statement.   Can you find me any institution that says it's true?  From what I have heard it's much of a fable.   Guru was so amazing in his travels I think he could have easily gone there in is youth!