Marrying someone with the same last name as nanikay

Guest Singh

Guest GuestSingh
4 hours ago, BhForce said:

Exactly. Thanks!

There's no such thing as "cousin marriage" in our society. There's plenty of stuff the Europeans or other societies have done better than us. But this is one where we excel over them.

It's only when the Muslims invaded Punjab that some Punjabis (who became Muslims) started to marry their sisters (sick). They are so depraved they'll even marry their chache di kuri that lives in the same house as them!

a pakistani work colleague who comes from the afghan border khyber pakhtunkhwa (nwfp) was saying in his community, the males will always look to try it on with their cousins...and if they get nowhere and are still frustrated, they turn to their own mothers.

kaljug just gets worse....

31 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

a pakistani work colleague who comes from the afghan border khyber pakhtunkhwa (nwfp) was saying in his community, the males will always look to try it on with their cousins...and if they get nowhere and are still frustrated, they turn to their own mothers.

Quite amazing that he admitted that to you.

He's probably an urban type who looks down on such rabble (and in his heart of hearts probably regrets he was born a Muslim).

Anyways, humans are full of dirty thoughts. 

The whole point behind societal rules and norms like what we're discussing here is to prevent those kinds of thoughts from occurring, or if they do, from you acting out on them.

Guest GuestSingh
44 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Quite amazing that he admitted that to you.

He's probably an urban type who looks down on such rabble (and in his heart of hearts probably regrets he was born a Muslim).

Anyways, humans are full of dirty thoughts. 

The whole point behind societal rules and norms like what we're discussing here is to prevent those kinds of thoughts from occurring, or if they do, from you acting out on them.

he said he likes sikhs, has a lot of respect and time for them and feels like he can talk about anything with myself but apart from a couple of good morals/values, he's just as hypocritical as the rest of them.

a taxi driver who moved here to the uk from panjab was saying hes married with young kids but cheating on his wife with an apni from panjab also living here and another apni born here in the uk. he was even laughing about it, saying he likes it, talking and doing filth with his hands...no remorse or shame - better to be dead than have a dead conscience.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
12 hours ago, BhForce said:

Exactly. Thanks!

There's no such thing as "cousin marriage" in our society. There's plenty of stuff the Europeans or other societies have done better than us. But this is one where we excel over them.

It's only when the Muslims invaded Punjab that some Punjabis (who became Muslims) started to marry their sisters (sick). They are so depraved they'll even marry their chache di kuri that lives in the same house as them!

That there ^ is a very ill-informed individual speaking. Very ill-informed.  

Cousin marriage is a disgusting practice that I personally find absolutely abhorrent but it is sheer folly and the very definition of burying your head in the sand if one wishes to pretend that he just doesn't know anything about the fact that the Arora / Khatri Sikh fraternity (especially aroras), including those here in the UK,  practice first cousin marriage.  To not know and yet still feel qualified enough to post messages on a Sikh forum about the subject is just sillyness. But to still not know despite the fact that I myself have mentioned it here at least a half dozen times over the years is just plain retarded.?

10 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

That there ^ is a very ill-informed individual speaking. Very ill-informed.  

Cousin marriage is a disgusting practice that I personally find absolutely abhorrent but it is sheer folly and the very definition of burying your head in the sand if one wishes to pretend that he just doesn't know anything about the fact that the Arora / Khatri Sikh fraternity (especially aroras), including those here in the UK,  practice first cousin marriage.  To not know and yet still feel qualified enough to post messages on a Sikh forum about the subject is just sillyness. But to still not know despite the fact that I myself have mentioned it here at least a half dozen times over the years is just plain retarded.?

Did they do that before the Muslims invaded?

You must also know that a lot of Sikhs of a certain ethnicity have a liking for halal meat. Wonder where they got that from? Spending time in Muslim dominated areas (I'm not talking about Birmingham).

Yes. My understanding, reason this is frowned upon, there is a possibility that you n potential spouse's Great Great Great... Granddad (Nana Ji) was the same (same lineage).

Yes our Father is Guru Gobind Singh Ji and no, it doesn't mean marry cousins (there needs to be a line). Heck! Two Sikh/ Punjabi couples with complete different surname but their Forefather could've been Genghis Khan or Captain Blackbeard!! Who's to know? How can it b proven?

It appears we take too much pride in using our surname than using Singh/ Kaur, full stop.

41 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

It appears we take too much pride in using our surname than using Singh/ Kaur, full stop.

It's not a matter of using Singh or Kaur. Plenty of people are humble and don't flaunt their clan names (got), but that doesn't mean they've forgotten who they are, or that their family or relatives don't know.

You're not seriously saying we should just use Singh or Kaur or forget what clans we belong to, are you?

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:26 PM, BhForce said:

It's not a matter of using Singh or Kaur. Plenty of people are humble and don't flaunt their clan names (got), but that doesn't mean they've forgotten who they are, or that their family or relatives don't know.

You're not seriously saying we should just use Singh or Kaur or forget what clans we belong to, are you?

No.

On 12/4/2018 at 7:33 PM, BhForce said:

Did they do that before the Muslims invaded?

You must also know that a lot of Sikhs of a certain ethnicity have a liking for halal meat. Wonder where they got that from? Spending time in Muslim dominated areas (I'm not talking about Birmingham).

A lot of Khatri sikhs do look very similar. Not much diversity in their appearance. Might be because of the cousin marriages? They do still manage to produce some very beautiful women though. 

On 12/4/2018 at 1:15 AM, GuestSingh said:

There was this paki Punjabi in my school and he used to go out with his own cousin sister who was also in the same year