Why don't Sikh brides cover their heads?

puzzled

19 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Which one would you get down on all fours ?

I dont know what you mean by that? but im hoping you mean which one would i propose too haha     i'm not gnna propose for anyone! i'm not going down on one knee for anyone  pshttt    if a woman expects me to go down on one knee and propose, then she needs to quickly move on because i ain't gnna do that mate. 

plus none of the women i posted above look good enough for me anyway, i look too good for them HAHA!  

just being honest 

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I dont know what you mean by that? but im hoping you mean which one would i propose too haha     i'm not gnna propose for anyone! i'm not going down on one knee for anyone  pshttt    if a woman expects me to go down on one knee and propose, then she needs to quickly move on because i ain't gnna do that mate. 

plus none of the women i posted above look good enough for me anyway, i look too good for them HAHA!  

just being honest 

even in jest , pride comes before a fall...

10 minutes ago, puzzled said:

so basically for these women fashion is priority not anand karaj?  perhaps they should get married at Selfridges or Westfield then

not all women are like these namoone , I mean I did show some shots of bibian wearing similar but properly covering head and All the weddings I've seen the bibi and her folks would get enough comments and chaperd  for doing beadbhi in front of Guru ji , even the sehra and kalgi is taken off before reaching doorstop of gurdwara ...

22 hours ago, puzzled said:

So why don't Sikh brides cover their heads? they normally have their buns covered but not their heads. whats the reason behind this? if i walked into gurdwara with my patka slipping and hanging of my bun i would probably get death stares, People would probably feel like tossing me out of the window.  But why do Sikh brides get away with it?   a few years back during the summer i wore a cap to the gurdwara, i soon had 5 singhs standing behind me not looking very amused. i was told to take it off and wear a ramal.      why the double F,ing standards?     

heres a quick google search., Why were none of these women dragged out or told to cover their heads before guru granth sahib ji ?     you can hardly call any of the below a head covering.   

The double standards are really starting to annoy me 

Image result for sikh bride

Related image

Image result for sikh bride

Related image

Related image

They care more about "looking good" tbh