RajKaregaKhalsa1

Bandi Chor Divas

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dhan Guru Nanak Tu Hi Nirankaar! Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Hargobind Ji Maharaaj!

Dhan Sri Ram Chandar Ji Maharaaj!

Dhan Mata Sita Ji!

Dhan Hanuman Ji!

Khushian Da Jaikaara Gajaave!!! Fateh Paave!!! Nihaal Ho Jaave!!! Sat Sri Akaaaaaaluhh!!!

Gurbar Akaal hii Akaaaaaaaaluhh!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing wrong with celebrating the Hindu diwali and the Sikh diwali. Stop being an extremist Sikh!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

People should seriously stop splitting hairs about calling Diwali - Diwali. Dasmesh Pita didn't hesitate to call it such in his hukam-namay. So call it Bandi Chor by any means but don't be ignorant of the fact that Guru ji referred to the day as diwali himself. 

• Like 2

Happy diwali everyone. 

Let's remember how our beloved sixth Guru spent time imprisoned in Gwalior Fort and didn't forget the good people he met there when he was going to be released. 

Waheguru. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Hargobind Ji. 

A true saint soldier and guide for humanity. 

Edited by dallysingh101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In case anyone wants proof of dasmesh pita referring to diwali as diwali, this is from Ganda Singh's book on hukam namey, it has a photo of the original hukam nama and a transcription of the contents:diwali_hukamnama.png.7b52a220ba267243f041dfbf8c909e1d.png:

Anyone interested can get the full book here: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/385048860/Hukamname-edited-by-Ganda-Singh

• Like 1

Iv been gwalior when I was 10   the place is huge! I saw ancient mandirs and mountain sides with huge faces/statues carved into them, very eerie looking! The gurdwara has a very old well outside it too.   The whole place had a very ancient feel to it     i dont remember too much I was 10

I find it hilarious but also disheartening when Sikhs refuse to say "Diwali". Such a sad state of affairs and such a poisonous (and retarded) mindset.

Hindus also celebrate Bandi Chhor...Sita Ji was released from captivity too. Nice parallel there for people to think about.

Put that in your Diva and light it.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I find it hilarious but also disheartening when Sikhs refuse to say "Diwali". Such a sad state of affairs and such a poisonous (and retarded) mindset.

Hindus also celebrate Bandi Chhor...Sita Ji was released from captivity too. Nice parallel there for people to think about.

Put that in your Diva and light it.

Edited by Preeet
  • Confused 1