Is Sikhi dying a slow and excruciating death ?

20 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

ਸਲੋਕੁ ।।

ਆਵਨ ਆਏ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਮਹਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਬੂਝੇ ਪਸੁ ਢੋਰ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸੋ ਬੁਝੈ ਜਾ ਕੈ ਭਾਗ ਮਥੋਰ ॥੧॥ ੨੫੧

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥
ਕਿਰਤ ਕਮਾਵਨ ਸੁਭ ਅਸੁਭ ਕੀਨੇ ਤਿਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਆਪਿ ॥
ਪਸੁ ਆਪਨ ਹਉ ਹਉ ਕਰੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਿਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਕਹਾ ਕਮਾਤਿ ॥੧॥ ੨੫੧

Gurbani is Guru of the Sikhs. Time for you to use the two ears Vaheguru gave you. You know nothing about Gurbani this right here shows your total ignorance.  

Lol, i don't see the point of your hated XD 

You're just putting words in my mouth. Why BrUh ?

16 hours ago, Amit12 said:

Lol, i don't see the point of your hated XD 

You're just putting words in my mouth. Why BrUh ?

I am letting others know you see humanity as a possibility without Vaheguru and Gurbani says its not possible.   

Also I am letting others know you don't see Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as the only perfect Guru who can take any person to Vaheguru when the person follows the teachings of Gurbani to the letter.  Plus you come from an atheist website to spread your atheist message.   This is a huge concern here and I have made it clear many times and will continue too.

The hate is in you who rejects Gurbani teachings and prefer to push your agenda. 

14 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

I am letting others know you see humanity as a possibility without Vaheguru and Gurbani says its not possible.  

The hate is in you who rejects Gurbani teachings and prefer to push your agenda. 

Quote me where i said this.

And where i rejected Gurbani.

Dont be SJW just QUOTE

4 hours ago, Amit12 said:

Quote me where i said this.

And where i rejected Gurbani.

Dont be SJW just QUOTE

One of the sjw around here is you who promotes this illusion version of humanity that exists without Vaheguru/sikhi.  When presented with Gurbani you attack me further.  A Sikh of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji would have accepted the Bani and would have understood they were misinformed.  When I say you are an atheist I say this because your core values are of an atheist.  You want to sound like a Sikh but you speak against Gurbani.  You are like a person who keeps the visible form of a Sikh but doesn't believe in Gurbani. Had you been sincere in learning about Sikhi I would quote again exactly where you speak against Gurbani.   But you are here with an agenda from your atheist website to spread your atheist views. 

11 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

One of the sjw around here is you who promotes this illusion version of humanity that exists without Vaheguru/sikhi.  When presented with Gurbani you attack me further.  A Sikh of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji would have accepted the Bani and would have understood they were misinformed.  When I say you are an atheist I say this because your core values are of an atheist.  You want to sound like a Sikh but you speak against Gurbani.  You are like a person who keeps the visible form of a Sikh but doesn't believe in Gurbani. Had you been sincere in learning about Sikhi I would quote again exactly where you speak against Gurbani.   But you are here with an agenda from your atheist website to spread your atheist views. 

Okay, you still didn't Quote me....

Thankyou, Next.