How did we get the human life?

puzzled

Iv heard that we get a chance to be in human life with lots of good karma, but before this we must of been in the form of an animal then,  does that mean we did good deeds in the animal form in order to be a human in this life?  How does a animal do good deeds? 

Or is it good karma from a previous human life from another yug?

I don't understand how it works 

Thanks 

57 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Iv heard that we get a chance to be in human life with lots of good karma, but before this we must of been in the form of an animal then,  does that mean we did good deeds in the animal form in order to be a human in this life?  How does a animal do good deeds? 

Thanks 

whos a good dog

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

Thanks 

you really think anyone can answer that ?

41 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Lassie was always saving kids stuck down wells and things like that, so I imagine he's probably earned a human janam by now. 

omg!  i remember lassie!  haha      who remembers come outside with the aeroplane lady and her dog  hahaha!

My understanding (which may be incorrect) is that we acquire spiritual wealth or punishment in human form. If we have not obtained the goal of life in this human life, we have to wait for the next reincarnation into human life to progress spiritually. Between this human life and the next, we may go through any number of non-human lives before we get the opportunity again. 

The “bigger” question would be: when our souls were created from God and we became separated from Him, what lifeform did we enter first and what determined it? Did all souls begin as basic animals? Were we all humans from the previous Jug?