Holocaust of India

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Go to your nearest Jatt gurdwara and request a few minutes on the stage, lol. 

Hats off to you. At least you acknowledge that there are jut Gurdwaras. 

You get hordes of juts trying to deny that too, and they clownishly use the fact that they've given Mr. Panesar the esteemed position of 'master of the kitchen utensils' on the committee as unequivocal evidence of their egalitarianism. lol 

46 minutes ago, puzzled said:

LMAO I don't feel inferior to any caste or ethnicity.

Bhaman is just how we say it in Punjabi. That's how it's said in pendu Punjabi. Even bhamans in the pind call themselves bhaman.

Your the one who often sounds like your competing with jatts or hold some grudge. You have bashed jatts many times on this forum  lol 

Oh I see. As I sad  before I have no issue with most everyday jatt people apart from those who think they are superior to others. They need a good thaparh to bring them down a peg or two.Anyway lets stop with talking about this.  I dont know how every discussion goes down the route of talking about jats. 

I recently heard a new song. it goes 'jat da makabla'  Looks like the pendus are coming out with more original songs. 

How would jat like it If I came out with a song called -'Brahmin da Makabla' . How would jat sikhs feel listening to that. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Hats off to you. At least you acknowledge that there are jut Gurdwaras. 

You get hordes of juts trying to deny that too, and they clownishly use the fact that they've given Mr. Panesar the esteemed position of 'master of the kitchen utensils' on the committee as unequivocal evidence of their egalitarianism. lol 

Mr. Panesar usually doesn't venture beyond the safe confines of his own crew's "board", lol.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:33 PM, Big_Tera said:

Why Sikhs ,Hindus and Buddhists must never forget the holocaust that happened to them from year 1000 to year 18000 In India.

Many people only know or have knowledge of the Mughal empire that existed between 1526 and 1756. A brutal span of Muslim rule in India that lasted over 300 years, what many don’t know is that before the Mughals ever landed on Indian soil. There many other Islamic invaders who plundered and massacred India and destroyed the Hindu/Buddhist temples and built mosques over them. Yes well before the Mughals. Ghanzvni, delhi sultanate and many others starting in the year 1000.

There were 100s of invasions and massacres carried out by armies from Afghanistan and the middle east.  The difference is these were different to the Mughals. They mostly came to loot and rob the precious stones and wealth of the country after they had destroyed these beautiful ancient Hindu temples they would go back to the middles east from where they came from. Not before killing 100 and thousands of Hindus and Buddhists.

They did not have any plans to stay and create an empire. It was a kind of rob, kill and run. Nevertheless they were just as devastating as the Mughals if not more and carried the same fanatical ideology with them.

During these attacks from starting from Mahmud ghazni in 1000. They would massacre 100.000 Hindus a year as that was their aim. Every time they came they made a point of destroying all the beautiful ancient Hindu temples. Hence the reason why you see a lack of ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples in India apart from certain areas in the south of India where they did not venture.

Now any person who visits to India must always be astonished that when they are in India the birth birth place of the great Indus valley civilisation. The country particularly the north is dominated by Muslim monuments and structures. Yet this is majorly Hindu Country with a civilisation going back 5000 years. In that long period of time, we only have a handful of ancient Hindu temples and structures.

Did the great ancient Hindu civilisation of the Indus valley not build any beautiful temples or monuments in all this time, I hear you ask. Where the Mughals only capable of building beautiful buildings?

The answer is that there were far more beautiful temples and structures built by the Hindus and Buddhist kingdoms dotted all over north India that were much older and beautiful then the taj mahal ect. But only a few remain. It is the fact that over 2000 Ancient Hindu temples and Buddhist monasteries were destroyed by the Islamic invasions dating from when they started in 1000 to 18000 and the stone from them was used to build mosques directly above them. Some of them include Somnath temple in Gujurat a beautiful ancient temple that was plundered by ghazni. 50.000 Hindus alone died trying to protect it.

That’s is 800 years of brutality that resulted in the Hindu ,Sikh and Buddhist Holocaust. All Indian cultural books, temples and everything what made the Indus valley civilisation great was wiped of the face of India hence why India lacks its original culture of the indus valley. Much of the culture of India has permanently been destroyed. The Islamist hated anything that was non muslim so tried to destroy it.

Most of its ancient culture, artifacts, knowledge, and temples was replaced by Islamic buildings and culture.

The question now is have we forgotten all this?

The schools teach us about the Jewish holocaust and the holocaust of Europe carried out by the Germans during the world wars and rightly so.

But the biggest holocaust of all time that occurred in south Asia hardly gets a mention. The entire country was devastated after wave and waves of attacks from the middles east. Millions of people were butchered, and millions were forced to convert to Islam.

This also begs the question that why was India not able to defend its people and temples from Islamic invaders?  The answer lies in the better and more organised armies of the middles east. While the Islamic invaders had gunpowder and all kinds of advanced military. India did not have anything hence could not fight back. Another reason is. India was an easy target. Countries such as Afghanistan and other middle eastern countries are only about 1000 miles away.

Now the question is having we learnt anything from the past invasions and atrocities. How can we prevent this from ever happening again.

Things will only change when India becomes a high trust country rather than a low trust country.

Most countries put their internal squabbles aside when presented with an external enemy.

Indian factions will use external enemies to fight against internal rivals.

There needs to be a cultural shift in the society's mindset. 

On 12/29/2018 at 12:59 PM, puzzled said:

The first Mughal emperor Babur was gay, he talks about his gay feelings in his diary babur nama which is available in english.

in his diary he describes his feelings for a persian boy called baburi

"Amid this time there was a kid from the camp market named Baburi,"  

"Indeed, even his name was incredibly proper. I built up a bizarre slant for him – rather I made myself hopeless over him." (2)

"There has been no darling with the exception of me who is so tragic, energetic and offended. Furthermore, there is nobody more savage and pitiable than my darling!" (1)

"Prior to this experience I had never felt a craving for anybody, nor did I listen to discuss love and friendship or talk about such things. Around then I used to create single lines and couplets in Persian. I created the accompanying lines there:

'May nobody be so troubled and crushed by adoration as I;

May no adored be so unfeeling and imprudent as you.'

in his diary babur also writes how he was not interested in his wife and that his worried mother used to force him to spend time with his wife 

"I was not well arranged towards her, yet, this being my first marriage, out of unobtrusiveness and modesty, I used to see her once in 10, 15 or 20 days. Later on when even my first slant did not last, my timidity expanded. At that point my mom Khanim used to send me, once per month, or like clockwork, with driving and driving, dunnings and worryings."

its interesting how homosexuality was not looked down upon in central asia(afghanistan to mongolia). Even now, homosexuality is a big thing in afghanistan. 

Though, I dont know if homosexuality was ever a thing in india. We do have the khusre. But those are more like intersexuals and cross-dressers. And making them have their own community, I don't know if thats acceptance or merely tolerance.