Should we feel sorry for British white people or not?

Big_Tera

22 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

you're mixing spirituality and political independence !! not entirely correct i think 

It takes exceptionally lucid and strong willed individuals -- regardless of spiritual competence - to capitalise on a country on the decline. Do you see any of those capabilities in apne in foreign countries? Atheists espouse self discipline and determination; there's no spirituality involved with them, lol. Ruling the mind is not a quality exclusive to the religiously inclined.

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It takes exceptionally lucid and strong willed individuals -- regardless of spiritual competence - to capitalise on a country on the decline. Do you see any of those capabilities in apne in foreign countries? Atheists espouse self discipline and determination; there's no spirituality involved with them, lol. Ruling the mind is not a quality exclusive to the religiously inclined.

Among the Sikhs , there're multiple factors at play . Unity is not as strong as one would expect from a monotheistic belief system. We are our own worst enemies. We do things which our guru forbids us , like caste system , etc. I am skeptical of the much thrown around word here "apne" . That word indicates a strong cohesion and family unit feeling amongst global sikhs. I seriously wonder if there is one. Then there's another "We need not worry , Kalgidhar patshah will save us" . I agree and respect our guru sahibs help us , but some of us throw all baggage of responsibility on our gurus . 

Muslims have that zeal for their religion and as we see they're spreading rapidly in UK. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Among the Sikhs , there're multiple factors at play . Unity is not as strong as one would expect from a monotheistic belief system. We are our own worst enemies. We do things which our guru forbids us , like caste system , etc. I am skeptical of the much thrown around word here "apne" . That word indicates a strong cohesion and family unit feeling amongst global sikhs. I seriously wonder if there is one. Then there's another "We need not worry , Kalgidhar patshah will save us" . I agree and respect our guru sahibs help us , but some of us throw all baggage of responsibility on our gurus . 

Muslims have that zeal for their religion and as we see they're spreading rapidly in UK. 

I heard a Punjabi dharmac song on the radio a few months ago which was literally begging for the return of Guru Nanak Dev Ji to wrong the rights of Punjabi society, Sikhs, and the world in general. It's just so embarrassing, and actually inadvertently casts doubt on 10th Guru Sahib's bachan regarding the status and role of Guru Granth Sahib Ji for Sikhs. Our Guru Sahibs bequeathed us everything we could never need to make our world the way we want it to be, and yet we still crave to be led and cajoled into action by someone in human form. It's this mentality that allows charlatan spiritual men to take advantage of a foolish population that refuses to take responsibility for even the most basic of matters. It's like, are we so utterly incapable of taking the knowledge that's been given to us, and then applying it to better our lot? 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I heard a Punjabi dharmac song on the radio a few months ago which was literally begging for the return of Guru Nanak Dev Ji to wrong the rights of Punjabi society, Sikhs, and the world in general. It's just so embarrassing, and actually inadvertently casts doubt on 10th Guru Sahib's bachan regarding the status and role of Guru Granth Sahib Ji for Sikhs. Our Guru Sahibs bequeathed us everything we could never need to make our world the way we want it to be, and yet we still crave to be led and cajoled into action by someone in human form. It's this mentality that allows charlatan spiritual men to take advantage of a foolish population that refuses to take responsibility for even the most basic of matters. It's like, are we so utterly incapable of taking the knowledge that's been given to us, and then applying it to better our lot? 

agreed .

And what if Guru Nanak dev ji even came back ? He did come back once . but average punjabi is still as jaahil today as he was back then . 

I have seen some hindu brothers say  "I wish I could see dashmesh guru ji " . These are the ones who're educated and aware of contributions of Guru Gobind Singh in saving indian culture and religion during its perilous times. When hindu brothers say that, it indicates usually their sharda , thats it , but when a sikh says that , it reeks of ignorance as well , because Guru Gobind Singh ji didn't go anywhere. Neither did Guru Nanak dev ji . They're still present with us in form of Guru Granth sahib. 

People who believe perishable bodies are guru will always be disappointed , esp in this modern era when there're mostly wolfs in sheeps clothing . 

Same for sikhs who wish to have "darshan"of any of the 10 gurus. I am like "go to the nearest gurdwara , the guru's still there and he answers if u ask from a sincere heart"

On 1/18/2019 at 1:21 AM, jkvlondon said:

if you mean multicultural as in of a certain faith I can agree , because technically our street was for the past twenty years multi cultured and nulti continental but our street was quiet . clean and friendly since the quota of new move-ins have been of that faith , we have noisy cars zooming up and down even though it is literally one car space wide in between wheel up parking , three cars per household on drive for barely two , mattresses and domestic crap left for ages in front gardens instead of making a call to the council to get it picked up for FREE. The tell tale hawked up paan stains which make me retch are over the pavement . Basically it is a microcosm of the observed degeneration I have observed repeatedly whereever they  move in. Cereal box licence driving  is evident from the number of banged up cars trundling up and down the neighbourhood , and my daughter's school failed their safeguarding targets and have been taken over by a new team as OFSTED pulled over the original management  school pop has gone from fifty fifty white and ethnic to  80 percent ethnic with musley at 90percent of that . School kids are failing on attendence and punctuality targets and the standard for neglish and maths is dropping rapidly. the school went from one of the best to failing ...notes on bullying , antisocial behaviours and failure to counter it were made and the culprits were never punished  because of repercussions of parental backlash that were anticipated by staff because of their ethnicity. they did end up with just muslim parent governors at the school dispite multiple non muslim candidates going up. Thankfully now the last two vacancies have been filled by non muslims  to bring it back to a mix. Sad really

Yeah some pakis can be really messy, punjabis tend to have cleaner looking houses. But there are a few punjabis with messy looking houses. The whites we have in our area are mostly chavy ones and on benefits so they have the worst looking houses. This Irish gypsy family moved in a few years back one house from ours and they have been causing havoc since day one. Swearing and beating each other up in the  middle of the road, then some other guys family drives is and then they join in the fight. The women scream and rip each other's hair out. No one likes them! They have the police around their house every other day. It's actually entertaining LMAO especially when the birds are ripping each other's hair out in the middle of the road. They even go down in their knees and roll around on the road when they have a brawl lol 

A lot of the houses on our road are rented out and mostly have apne illegal immigrants living there and they create a lot of mess! They also shout across the road and also have vans picking them up for work 6 am in the morning with loud Punjabi music blasting through the windows. 

We have a handful of the "original" white families left, they are tidy ad quite but most of them have moved out and been replaced with either pakis or Punjabi illegal immigrants. 

On 1/18/2019 at 10:59 AM, jkvlondon said:

speaking from twenty years of trying to be a good neighbour to all , including watching over people's homes and letting them know iif something has happened (like the racist white dude opposite when his house alarm kept going off during the day)and seeing the blatant flouting of rules and law of the land by these people including wife beating , arguing with witnesses , lying to police about female stating she has overdosed to get her to be rounded up and brought back , boy racers meeting up and blocking the single lane to have a chat/banter , inconveniecing others. Not racism just actual real behaviours od real people.

No. It's your observation and I'm pretty sure you don't live in South Central Los Angeles.. 

Move out bro 

5 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

No. It's your observation and I'm pretty sure you don't live in South Central Los Angeles.. 

Move out bro 

I did say it was my observation of the behaviour and actions of people around me , the incident of wifebeating was a neighbour two doors down , the police actually knocked on my door to get me to talk to the wife who having called the po-po refused to open the door to them  as she couldn't talk to males without permission .  The other was the end of my street and again I was there with my best friend as the husband phoned the police and lied blatantly . I knew the wife as a Mum from the playground , young and wellspoken afghani who had been totally clear about how her hubby's business frustrations were being meted out on her physically , and she had enough gumption to fight back (his shirt was torn and he had scuff marks on his face) and walked out to get away from his BS

On 1/16/2019 at 12:09 PM, Dsinghdp said:

White British are leaving the UK in droves. They were 92% and now they are 87%.

Mostly go to Australia (their cousins). Other top destinations are USA, Canada and New Zealand (their English empire).

The older ones I meet in the building trade seem to prefer to retire in places like Spain or Italy or France. 

On 1/20/2019 at 11:44 AM, jkvlondon said:

I did say it was my observation of the behaviour and actions of people around me , the incident of wifebeating was a neighbour two doors down , the police actually knocked on my door to get me to talk to the wife who having called the po-po refused to open the door to them  as she couldn't talk to males without permission .  The other was the end of my street and again I was there with my best friend as the husband phoned the police and lied blatantly . I knew the wife as a Mum from the playground , young and wellspoken afghani who had been totally clear about how her hubby's business frustrations were being meted out on her physically , and she had enough gumption to fight back (his shirt was torn and he had scuff marks on his face) and walked out to get away from his BS

That is not the basis to support such broad generalisations

2 hours ago, Sukhvirk1976 said:

That is not the basis to support such broad generalisations

it is not a generalisation if I was talking specifically of the historical change of my direct neighbourhood over two decades which followed a trend I seen played out in the east london area repetedly in FIVE decades .