Sign in to follow this  
Guest display

Have you ever felt like you have met someone which you met in your past life

Guest display

How do you know if you have met a person in your past life? Do you feel a "connection" to that person or feel like youve met that person after a very long time of seperation? (I wish to put my own experience down, but just wanna make sure that i dont make a fool of myself)

1 hour ago, Guest display said:

How do you know if you have met a person in your past life? Do you feel a "connection" to that person or feel like youve met that person after a very long time of seperation? (I wish to put my own experience down, but just wanna make sure that i dont make a fool of myself)

How do you know you had a past life ?

5 hours ago, Guest display said:

I've heard people say that everyone in your family is not there because of a coincidence. You've probably been with them before in previous lives.

3 hours ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I've heard people say that everyone in your family is not there because of a coincidence. You've probably been with them before in previous lives.

makes senses if you think about karmic debt , you need to interact with those souls again to rights the wrongs and break the cycle

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Guest display said:

I met this nihang singh once and he said he rmbers me from his past life

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Guest display said:

idk man what even

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

In my past life I was a Tortoise.

It's all slowly coming back to me. Very slowly.

I know how you feel. A few years back my sister fainted at school so me and my mum went to get her, the school had called the ambulance people. It was these two white guys one was young the other middle aged. The younger guy I felt like I had met before, while they were checking my sisters health I was standing there thinking where have I met him lol  this is gonna sound really weird but I felt like I knew him really well, like how you feel around your friends, but i had never seen this guy before. The spooky thing is he turned around and said "have we met before"  !   I got really starteled and was like I don't know but I used to go to this school as well.

For several days I was trying to figure out where I had seen that gorah before but never remembered. It actually felt like I knew him really well, like how you know your friends, but I had never seen him before lol   that was a really weird experience.

I don't even know any goreh, dont have any white friends either.  

It was a very odd experience   I sometimes remember it    it deffinetley wasn't normal   I know for a fact that I had never seen let alone interacted with this random white guy before,  yet it felt like I knew him well and the weird thing is he turned around and asked me if we had met before, so he was thinking the same 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, puzzled said:

I know how you feel. A few years back my sister fainted at school so me and my mum went to get her, the school had called the ambulance people. It was these two white guys one was young the other middle aged. The younger guy I felt like I had met before, while they were checking my sisters health I was standing there thinking where have I met him lol  this is gonna sound really weird but I felt like I knew him really well, like how you feel around your friends, but i had never seen this guy before. The spooky thing is he turned around and said "have we met before"  !   I got really starteled and was like I don't know but I used to go to this school as well.

For several days I was trying to figure out where I had seen that gorah before but never remembered. It actually felt like I knew him really well, like how you know your friends, but I had never seen him before lol   that was a really weird experience.

I don't even know any goreh, dont have any white friends either.  

It was a very odd experience   I sometimes remember it    it deffinetley wasn't normal   I know for a fact that I had never seen let alone interacted with this random white guy before,  yet it felt like I knew him well and the weird thing is he turned around and asked me if we had met before, so he was thinking the same 

in my past life I think I was a dinosaur,

I have dreams of dinos all the time, no kidding

11 hours ago, mahandulai said:

That means you were a Mahan-a-saurus-rex in your previously life 

I dream about abstract stuff like patterns, colours, shapes, abstract rooms  but I'm normally lost in them and very anxious.  I wonder what these dreams mean. 

11 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I dream about abstract stuff like patterns, colours, shapes, abstract rooms  but I'm normally lost in them and very anxious.  I wonder what these dreams mean

When I do Sohila Sahib with Rakhiya De Shabad, and wake up, I can't remember my dream.

• Like 1

Just now, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

When I do Sohila Sahib with Rakhiya De Shabad, and wake up, I can't remember my dream.

Same, I don't dream anymore

On 1/18/2019 at 2:26 PM, mahandulai said:

Dinosaurs 🦕 got extinct 10000s of years ago- what were you doing till now then 🧐

13 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

Dinosaurs 🦕 got extinct 10000s of years ago- what were you doing till now then 🧐

wandering lonely as a cloud probably...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

wandering lonely as a cloud probably...

May be took a birth of Crow or a snake, they have  really life span. 

An idiom in punjab literature “lakh naaga’n crore kaaga’n” means snakes has 1 lakh yrs of life whereas crows have crore yrs of life” 🤓