Have you ever felt like you have met someone which you met in your past life

Guest display

Just now, puzzled said:

I love darkness! Love dark chocolate, most my clothes are black, I find the night more beautiful than the day, I don't like summer but prefer the darkness of winter, I really like dark LMAO 

I think all these characteristics and traits and preferences are linked to our past lives lol 

The symptoms you just mentioned above— ummmmm i think you are reincarnated soul of Mr.Tamraaj Kilvish ( andhera kaim rehe) 

he always liked black 

20 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There was someone. I only knew that person for 3 months, but as soon as I met them I was struck by how familiar everything was between us. There was a strange shorthand between us that came almost within moments of meeting. It was like being reunited with a very old friend and picking up from where we'd left off. 

That sounds very eerie and interesting at the same time. How do you know ? What does it feel like ? please tell me . 

3 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

That sounds very eerie and interesting at the same time. How do you know ? What does it feel like ? please tell me . 

I'm not suggesting it was a past life chum. But, you're right, it was simultaneously unsettling but strangely comforting; that I'd "finally" been reunited with this particular person even though I'd never met them previously. We were finishing each other's sentences, and there was a weird sense of trying to bring each other up to speed on our respective life events leading up to meeting. Lol, it's not as dodgy as it sounds.