Sikhs in Britain

puzzled

• 3 weeks later...

Have to add this from East London. From DM site:

493DAD2600000578-5396423-A_photograph_fr

A photograph from 1974 of Watney Market, which was once among the busiest and most vibrant street markets in London. In this image, two tower blocks and a shopping area are demolished ahead of the development of housing near Commercial Road in Whitechapel

Love the way uncles used to wear whistles to work on a building site! lol!!!

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 2/23/2019 at 5:51 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Have to add this from East London. From DM site:

493DAD2600000578-5396423-A_photograph_fr

A photograph from 1974 of Watney Market, which was once among the busiest and most vibrant street markets in London. In this image, two tower blocks and a shopping area are demolished ahead of the development of housing near Commercial Road in Whitechapel

Love the way uncles used to wear whistles to work on a building site! lol!!!

I posted that same photo here on SikhSangat a few years ago when I did a 'Before and After' thread. In that thread, I posted photographs and still google map images of Sikh areas in Britain today next to photos of the exact same location and exact same angle in years gone by.  It only got about 3 views but it was actually a really good thread.....I'm quite proud of it because it involved a lot of love and hard work from myself.....took hours of research to compile. I might just dig up all those old photos up again and do it again (for myself really......and the 3 people that might be interested in it :) 

On 2/25/2019 at 4:09 AM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

I posted that same photo here on SikhSangat a few years ago when I did a 'Before and After' thread. In that thread, I posted photographs and still google map images of Sikh areas in Britain today next to photos of the exact same location and exact same angle in years gone by.  It only got about 3 views but it was actually a really good thread.....I'm quite proud of it because it involved a lot of love and hard work from myself.....took hours of research to compile. I might just dig up all those old photos up again and do it again (for myself really......and the 3 people that might be interested in it :) 

Yeah. Me and my family have been building up London for many decades whilst you've been DELETED.

Not to mention all those years you played down the grooming thing thing.......

You wouldn't last a minute on a building site, or a farm if you had to graft.

13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah. Me and my family have been building up London for many decades whilst you've been DELETED.

Not to mention all those years you played down the grooming thing thing.......

You wouldn't last a minute on a building site, or a farm if you had to graft.

Image result for calm down calm down

Calm down Mr Angry pants. We're talking about pasting photographs next to each other not laying bricks. ?

10 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Image result for calm down calm down

Calm down Mr Angry pants. We're talking about pasting photographs next to each other not laying bricks. ?

Maybe if so many of your people weren't so busy getting drunk and doing bhangra at every opportunity, they might evolve a bit? lol

Reading helps don't it...........

If you want to hide something from farmers, put it in a book. 

14 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Maybe if so many of your people weren't so busy getting drunk and doing bhangra at every opportunity, they might evolve a bit? lol

Reading helps don't it...........

If you want to hide something from farmers, put it in a book. 

Related image

From this forum's resident schizophrenic to it's resident Mr Angry pants...you're fast working your way down that tick box list of tomsh$$tery Dalsingh100 ?