Sikhs in Britain

puzzled

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I can't wait to meet you one day, and see for myself, what a big man jut you are. 

Oh when oh when will you EVER stop going on about 'jutts' all the time Mr angry pants ? Every other post you've ever made on this forum is about jatts in some way or another. For crying out loud will you EVER stop ?

I'll tell you what you remind me of DalSingh, and I'm pretty sure this is exactly what you are are: Back in the early 2000s studies identified a phenomena up and down the UK whereby sad and lonely men would convince their own minds that the 'east end Cockney' was the true rough n' tuff hard man and that psychosis would make them believe that they were east end gangsters and that mental illness would manifest itself in the sense that everything they would say or do would somehow relate to a make believe mythical physical manly toughness of being an 'east end' hard man.....even if they actually lived in Tipton in the west midlands. You've already demonstrated your schizophrenic tendancies DalSingh in the way you post messages criticising Jatts one day because you say all they do is smile and happily dance and the next day you post messages criticising jatts for being miserable complainers always complainig about things. And that's the thing about you mate, you see, normally illnesses of the mind are difficult to diagnose but if the crazy relentless way you keep managing to steer every topic to the subject of 'jatts' wasn't enough you should know that even your much repeated routine of being the forum's 'east end tough guy' has been well documented in psychology academic circles. ?

On 3/5/2019 at 2:45 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Oh when oh when will you EVER stop going on about 'jutts' all the time Mr angry pants ? Every other post you've ever made on this forum is about jatts in some way or another. For crying out loud will you EVER stop ?

I'll tell you what you remind me of DalSingh, and I'm pretty sure this is exactly what you are are: Back in the early 2000s studies identified a phenomena up and down the UK whereby sad and lonely men would convince their own minds that the 'east end Cockney' was the true rough n' tuff hard man and that psychosis would make them believe that they were east end gangsters and that mental illness would manifest itself in the sense that everything they would say or do would somehow relate to a make believe mythical physical manly toughness of being an 'east end' hard man.....even if they actually lived in Tipton in the west midlands. You've already demonstrated your schizophrenic tendancies DalSingh in the way you post messages criticising Jatts one day because you say all they do is smile and happily dance and the next day you post messages criticising jatts for being miserable complainers always complainig about things. And that's the thing about you mate, you see, normally illnesses of the mind are difficult to diagnose but if the crazy relentless way you keep managing to steer every topic to the subject of 'jatts' wasn't enough you should know that even your much repeated routine of being the forum's 'east end tough guy' has been well documented in psychology academic circles. ?

Is that you jagsaw? Did you forget to take your meds again? 

On 3/5/2019 at 2:45 PM, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

First thing. If you are Jagsaw/West London Singh or whatever you are calling yourself these days. Seriously. What meds are you on? My guess would be temazepam? 

You need to use your brain a bit here. 

Now get this straight you moorakh. In all these years you've been going on and on about how great juts are, and how pivotal they are to Sikhi, there has been an epidemic of grooming going on in this country. So try and get that feeble brain around this. You are that much of a joke that in all of your proud caste ramblings (which themselves seem to be some weird attempt to cover up or fill in some serious void in your personality) - you haven't even got the street smarts to see what's going on under your nose. That's how dimwitted you are. And that goes for any of you other juts who've been listening to his crap. Now I know not all of you are like this; and that some of you know the score about how foolish that is. But, too many of you aren't savvy like that. 

As for your stupid criticism, it's juts themselves who dance around sillily waggling their heads in a 'manly' <cough cough> way proclaiming their greatness, and then the next minute cry about how unfair it all is to them in India. So the schizio thing is in the society - I just pointed it out. 

As for being an East End tough guy and academics. No, I'm not one of those white guys those researchers studied. I grew up around some, and sometimes had to fight them. And there is world of difference between us. Let's look at some of these: 

Do those guys know more than one language - no.

Are they interested in deeper religious things - no

Are they educated to university level - nope

Do they read - not really, unless you include The Sun

Do they meditate - I doubt it

Have they been influenced by Sikhi - no sirree

So yet again you're way off the mark. 

Besides, what do you know of psychology and psychological studies? Have you studied the subject? Are you in a position to critique it - or are you yet again yapping on about things you know nothing about? My guess is yes. 

By the way. That picture I posted earlier. That's what your granddad ran away from. He took the easy soft option of becoming a parasite to his former commander in a factory instead. Shows you how much self-belief and tenacity he had...... must be a genetic thing you've inherited. 

And I have a great sense of humour by the way. It's just that there are times when we need to take certain things seriously (like grooming and the way foolish apnay like yourself downplay this) and a time to be a clown. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 3/7/2019 at 11:32 PM, dallysingh101 said:

First thing. If you are Jagsaw/West London Singh or whatever you are calling yourself these days. Seriously. What meds are you on? My guess would be temazepam? 

You need to use your brain a bit here. 

Now get this straight you moorakh. In all these years you've been going on and on about how great juts are, and how pivotal they are to Sikhi, there has been an epidemic of grooming going on in this country. So try and get that feeble brain around this. You are that much of a joke that in all of your proud caste ramblings (which themselves seem to be some weird attempt to cover up or fill in some serious void in your personality) - you haven't even got the street smarts to see what's going on under your nose. That's how dimwitted you are. And that goes for any of you other juts who've been listening to his crap. Now I know not all of you are like this; and that some of you know the score about how foolish that is. But, too many of you aren't savvy like that. 

As for your stupid criticism, it's juts themselves who dance around sillily waggling their heads in a 'manly' <cough cough> way proclaiming their greatness, and then the next minute cry about how unfair it all is to them in India. So the schizio thing is in the society - I just pointed it out. 

As for being an East End tough guy and academics. No, I'm not one of those white guys those researchers studied. I grew up around some, and sometimes had to fight them. And there is world of difference between us. Let's look at some of these: 

Do those guys know more than one language - no.

Are they interested in deeper religious things - no

Are they educated to university level - nope

Do they read - not really, unless you include The Sun

Do they meditate - I doubt it

Have they been influenced by Sikhi - no sirree

So yet again you're way off the mark. 

Besides, what do you know of psychology and psychological studies? Have you studied the subject? Are you in a position to critique it - or are you yet again yapping on about things you know nothing about? My guess is yes. 

By the way. That picture I posted earlier. That's what your granddad ran away from. He took the easy soft option of becoming a parasite to his former commander in a factory instead. Shows you how much self-belief and tenacity he had...... must be a genetic thing you've inherited. 

And I have a great sense of humour by the way. It's just that there are times when we need to take certain things seriously (like grooming and the way foolish apnay like yourself downplay this) and a time to be a clown. 

Image result for nutjob meme

Guest Channel4dean
Hello. I am writing a screenplay for a film commissioned by Film 4 which has at its heart the Sikh experience in Smethwick in 1964. I am hoping to interview some local people who lived through this time and so now would be in their late 70's, to mid- 80's. I was wondering if the Gudwara might be the place to start in my search for such people?

Any help you could offer would be gratefully received. My contact details are ; Dean O'Loughlin. 07703 319516. Or email ; phoneydee@hotmail.com