Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

I was banned on a Muslim forum

Anyone been on an Islamic message board before?

I recently joined one as wanted to ask about certain issues I dont agree with in the Islamic faith. The name of the forum is www.islamicboard.com . Anyway I only posted a couple of topics about their beliefs and practices. I was very polite with my questions and did not go to argue or anything like that. 

Anyway they banned me after only 2 days on their. Looks like they could not handle my posts that exposed their faith. No poster could actually get the better of me.  

They had a big section on there about clarifying Islamic issues that non muslims could post in. Yet they felt extreemly threatened by me. Issues I raised was. Islam cannot be ethical and moral faith as it encourages meat eating and killing of animals. They even sacrifice animals for eid and religious occasions. 

I Also posted another topic about how all muslims in south asia were forced to convert by the mughals. 

I was then banned. Reason for my ban was That I promoted a religion other the Islam. lol

They were so terrified of my threads for exposing their faith even though I was not disrespectful but merely asked questions. Half my posts were not even posted. Looks like they dont believe in freedom of speech. 

I can send links of my threads on there if anyone wants to see. 

• Haha 1

They favour Muslims over non-Muslims.

They even hate Ahmadi Muslims.

I was banned by Muslim chat room. A vulgar Muslim said Sikhs are sick and only one cure is Islam. When i intervened they banned me.

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

They favour Muslims over non-Muslims.

They even hate Ahmadi Muslims.

I was banned by Muslim chat room. A vulgar Muslim said Sikhs are sick and only one cure is Islam. When i intervened they banned me.

That is understandable to a certain degree as it is a islamic forum for mostly muslim people. But looks the they have zero tolerance for anyone questioning their faith. They should not be afraid to debate things and be so weak and ban people who do not agree with them.

On 5/5/2019 at 11:21 PM, Big_Tera said:

Anyone been on an Islamic message board before?

I recently joined one as wanted to ask about certain issues I dont agree with in the Islamic faith. The name of the forum is www.islamicboard.com . Anyway I only posted a couple of topics about their beliefs and practices. I was very polite with my questions and did not go to argue or anything like that. 

Anyway they banned me after only 2 days on their. Looks like they could not handle my posts that exposed their faith. No poster could actually get the better of me.  

They had a big section on there about clarifying Islamic issues that non muslims could post in. Yet they felt extreemly threatened by me. Issues I raised was. Islam cannot be ethical and moral faith as it encourages meat eating and killing of animals. They even sacrifice animals for eid and religious occasions. 

I Also posted another topic about how all muslims in south asia were forced to convert by the mughals. 

I was then banned. Reason for my ban was That I promoted a religion other the Islam. lol

They were so terrified of my threads for exposing their faith even though I was not disrespectful but merely asked questions. Half my posts were not even posted. Looks like they dont believe in freedom of speech. 

I can send links of my threads on there if anyone wants to see. 

Lol, im in moderation here as well, 

Seems nothing is different here anyway. 

On 5/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Very odd. Show them your pro-Islamic posts on here. Im sure theyll reverse it and honour you for your Seva. 

they will give him a skull hat and a big plate of halal goat meat 

It is an interesting religion to say for sure - right after the death of Muhammed - they started fighting over how to run their faith and have continued to this day - the Ahemadiyyas are one sect - the dominant ones as you all well know are shia and sunni and they have no love lost for each other 

They also have an issue with the mysticism of the Sufi's - the Qu'ran itself has a somewhat peaceful first portion (called a Meccan one) and a somewhat harsher second portion (called the Medina part) - 

This is what I find most curious - according to them Muhammed had the revelation from Allah - the muslims admit that Muhammed was illiterate - okay - 

So why did: 

a. Allah not make him literate with a snap of his godly fingers (assuming a form of Allah has fingers) 

b. Why was a literate person not given the revelation? 

They have no answers to these simple questions 

Contrast that to the authenticity of the Kartarpur Bir that has two different styles of handwriting with minor corrections and the word "sudh" in the margins - proof that it was dictated and proof read by Guru Arjan Dev himself. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Seriously admin......you've become so desperate for posts that you tolerate this ...   ^^^^^^^^^^^

It looks like bipolor to me 

5 minutes ago, Prabh108 said:

I must see if potential Chechnyan Lover Boy Boy child toy boy is at life Barry if lucky conculthorosvopyshyrx babies 

Are you ok ? 

What I find interesting,  the time you are spending on these other sites you could be studying your own Guru, most likely response is well are you not doing the same thing now?

Think we need to understand your panth, before looking elsewhere