Excommunicated Sects Query

Guest Guest Singh

Guest Guest Singh

WJKK WJKF

Can anybody please enlist all the sects that have been excommunicated by the Akal Takht over the years that still stand excommunicated? I tried finding out but couldn't find the correct words to satisfy my query on any source.

Thanking you in advance ( :

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

Here is a list

1] Narakhdaris { Sant Nirankaris and Nirankaris}

2] Bhainraiwala [not to be confused with Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji]

3] Prof. Darshan Singh and his gang of Missionaries

Also:

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).pngYou might want to zoom in to read the description

number 8.4 and 8.5 is very discriminating taking into consideration that we live in a very diverse society now.. just saying.Not everything that akaal takht says is right ( talking about the points 8.4 and 8.5 precisely ) 

, for example forgiving RAM RAHIM for his actions... 

we gotta use our minds as well.. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2019 at 1:49 AM, Amit12 said:

number 8.4 and 8.5 is very discriminating taking into consideration that we live in a very diverse society now.

They aren't saying that we can't interact with them, it's just to not associate ourselves with them

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 7/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, KhalistanYouth said:

Some of these fake sikhs the ones into Yoga and other bs like that are what white people think sikhs are, they're cults and many white people joined their cult thinking it's  sikhi

100 qualifies as a cult. 

• Like 1

There's a group of UK gora have all my hairs on end too. Not only is their Sikhi a cult version, I'm pretty sure they're funded by a larger cult. And they're semi assimilated. Watch out. As a Gora let me say whatever scrutiny you place on Apne place 10 times on Gora. And those that make the cut you know are good. Look at people with money and where it comes from closely. The devil will walk in and buy your Gurudwara. 

Also look super closely at those that want to form their own group instead of being Paanthic from the beginning and supporting existing Gurudwara. Unless they have great reason. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

There's a group of UK gora have all my hairs on end too. Not only is their Sikhi a cult version, I'm pretty sure they're funded by a larger cult. And they're semi assimilated. Watch out. As a Gora let me say whatever scrutiny you place on Apne place 10 times on Gora. And those that make the cut you know are good. Look at people with money and where it comes from closely. The devil will walk in and buy your Gurudwara. 

Also look super closely at those that want to form their own group instead of being Paanthic from the beginning and supporting existing Gurudwara. Unless they have great reason. 

what are your thoughts on sadasat simran singh? I have listened to his kirtan and he really has put a TON of effort into become a learned raagi 

Guest Passerby
7 minutes ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

what are your thoughts on sadasat simran singh? I have listened to his kirtan and he really has put a TON of effort into become a learned raagi 

He's a Hazoori ragi. Chardikhala jatha have been enlisted at darbar sahib for quite some years.

I think they are very good. Their version of japji shaib in kirtan roop is my favorite