Jump to content
AjeetSingh2019

Here's why I am permanently boycotting this forum ...

Recommended Posts

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
On 7/20/2019 at 11:13 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Here, here!!

 

But then like you ain't got  your own issues in this department bahmnunha. 

You seem a little obsessed with other peoples caste. Such as your constant digs at jats and others. Have you not got the bawlz to reveal what caste your hiding behind while trying to bad mouth every other caste but your own?

Im sure your type were the perfect people who did no wrong. And before you say I dont believe in caste. Just tell us anyway. 

Im guessing your a 

Dalit. 

 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 7:41 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Too much support for daughter-in-laws even when they have been known to create issues.

General low IQ of "sikhs" on this forum even on other topics because of which they are short-sighted.

DO NOT automatically assume girls are victims and boys and mother-in-laws are the villains. Many of you will also have a daughter in law some day . then we will see

This forum is a waste of time , and even on other sensible topics I have contributed a lot positively. But now its not worth it .

Keep up the feline sympathy up. See where this takes you all , certainly not sovereign khalistan I guess lol 

 

PS : How I have been vilified and demonized in the last thread, going to the extent of calling me a sociopath and narcissist . The people on this forum likes to conjure up things that don't exist, you all are crazy over conspiracy theories and see them where they don't exist, 

Story is simple I am gay and married a woman and felt guilty for it , I married her not because I had a deliberate intention to destroy another person's life but because I had no other option, and I always felt I would give her best treatment because of the guilt i felt , however she soon showed her colors as well . Thats the only story. You can conjure up the rest. 

This forum is going down day by day great Sikhs like Mehtab Singh mohakam Singh 

banda and rest of the great people use to be here all the time with best anwser they stop using forum the new jabronis in this forum with zero knowledge playing there drum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

You seem a little obsessed with other peoples caste. Such as your constant digs at jats and others. Have you not got the bawlz to reveal what caste your hiding behind while trying to bad mouth every other caste but your own?

Im sure your type were the perfect people who did no wrong. And before you say I dont believe in caste. Just tell us anyway. 

Im guessing your a 

Dalit. 

 

He's a Singh Bruh. His caste is Divine Royalty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to say @Big_Tera, we seem to disagree easily and that's okay. I hold you all in the higehst esteem, and that's probably why my expectations of this site and it's members are high. 

My own short comings...obvious lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Pallav2015 said:

This forum is going down day by day great Sikhs like Mehtab Singh mohakam Singh 

banda and rest of the great people use to be here all the time with best anwser they stop using forum the new jabronis in this forum with zero knowledge playing there drum 

Why don't you share your knowledge then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 10:41 PM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Too much support for daughter-in-laws even when they have been known to create issues.

General low IQ of "sikhs" on this forum even on other topics because of which they are short-sighted.

DO NOT automatically assume girls are victims and boys and mother-in-laws are the villains. Many of you will also have a daughter in law some day . then we will see

This forum is a waste of time , and even on other sensible topics I have contributed a lot positively. But now its not worth it .

Keep up the feline sympathy up. See where this takes you all , certainly not sovereign khalistan I guess lol 

 

PS : How I have been vilified and demonized in the last thread, going to the extent of calling me a sociopath and narcissist . The people on this forum likes to conjure up things that don't exist, you all are crazy over conspiracy theories and see them where they don't exist, 

Story is simple I am gay and married a woman and felt guilty for it , I married her not because I had a deliberate intention to destroy another person's life but because I had no other option, and I always felt I would give her best treatment because of the guilt i felt , however she soon showed her colors as well . Thats the only story. You can conjure up the rest. 

Oh boo hoo, some people disagreed with you, toughen up quit acting like a pansy.

This is exactly what's wrong with today's Singhs, they're too soft.

I don't care if you're gay or about your family, you asked for insight and people gave it, if you didn't want a response then why did you vent out here on a forum board instead of seeking out a therapist or some sorta hotline, quit behaving like a little baby.

The world ain't fair, and your sob story won't get you any pity, if anything it'll get you less respect because you couldn't take some criticism. 

Everybody has a opinion and whether you agree or disagree doesn't matter, in the end it's your life and you do what you think is best for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 3:41 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Too much support for daughter-in-laws even when they have been known to create issues.

General low IQ of "sikhs" on this forum even on other topics because of which they are short-sighted.

DO NOT automatically assume girls are victims and boys and mother-in-laws are the villains. Many of you will also have a daughter in law some day . then we will see

This forum is a waste of time , and even on other sensible topics I have contributed a lot positively. But now its not worth it .

Keep up the feline sympathy up. See where this takes you all , certainly not sovereign khalistan I guess lol 

 

PS : How I have been vilified and demonized in the last thread, going to the extent of calling me a sociopath and narcissist . The people on this forum likes to conjure up things that don't exist, you all are crazy over conspiracy theories and see them where they don't exist, 

Story is simple I am gay and married a woman and felt guilty for it , I married her not because I had a deliberate intention to destroy another person's life but because I had no other option, and I always felt I would give her best treatment because of the guilt i felt , however she soon showed her colors as well . Thats the only story. You can conjure up the rest. 

Good ridd’nce 🤩

Edited by pavitarsk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

He's already posting on another thread.

I am positive contributor on this forum. this site wants revenue too . I am providing it for free. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I am positive contributor on this forum. this site wants revenue too . I am providing it for free. 

You also keep threatening to permanently leave but never do. 

Give the dramatics a rest maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 3:48 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I am positive contributor on this forum. this site wants revenue too . I am providing it for free. 

How can a positive contributor such as yourself post nothing but negative crap, can you explain?

Edited by pavitarsk
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Is this how we want our bretheren to live ? https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fruit-pickers-fight-back-at-italian-mafia-slave-farms-pznnhrfzq?fbclid=IwAR2PTrOQhMmEFpwOiWppvZ4hbQkq16zKKr0Gl2k8kJGkbRuMPwOle5y2E38
    • they are the ones who started the little metal kirpan on the kangha , maybe somebody should explain to them you cannot do ifazat of anyone with your kanga...
    • Sat Sri Akaal.  So for late reply.  Yes search up searchgurbani.com. Once there select the 3 line (options) on top right corner of page. Select your Granth (Dasam Granth). Then if u want English / Punjabi index. ALL BAANIAS will appear. Select Att Chandi Charitr.  NOTE: Dasam Granth here is much better than getting an app, especially for translation. 
    • Yeah heard many variations of this sakhi. Do you know what the actual source is? The point I was making is, throughout ithiaas, when Maharaaj seeked to change something, especially as big of a sanskaar as this, things have been clearer. I just find it odd that there isn't any Bani with the Sakhi - and - that a marriage ceremony came up only at the time of Guru Ramdas Ji. Big gap. Something doesn't quite add up. Hmm possibly with regards to the Pandit, although Vedic Saloks whilst walking around a Gutka? Idk about that.   Nobody is fooling themselves. For some reason, and I don't actually know why, you want the fire to be representitive of Agni Devta. A fire can symbolise many things. Meanings and definitions change (as is the case for many things within Sikhi itself); it doesn't necessarily mean it's anthropomorphized or personified in the way you want it to be. This is the same level of reasoning people use to reject the use of jyot (and other practises in common) in Gurdwaras.   I've always said, that if Namdharis were normal Sikhs, they would be one of the most rehitvaan, shardavaan Sampardas we have. Their Maryada is solid and they have many good qualities which they put into practise. Plus their Nitnem is big. I've been to Bhaini Sahib and it's really quite a sight. They have this little building where non-stop Jaap/Simran has been going on since like the 1920s. SGGSJ was prakash in one of the buidings as well; was some kinda of triple Akhand Paath going on. And fyi Ajeet, they do believe in Amrit Sanchar and Panj Kakkar, however they don't wear the Kirpan - they were banned from keeping Shastar during Brit rule and for some unbeknownst reason continued to stay without them. They have kept many Puratan traditions going. It's a shame they've fallen in other areas. And before anyone says it, no I am not promoting Namdharis or letting their manmat views off.
    • If I started this topic why does it bother u ? U probably thought I worship radasoami thete are so many fake babe in sikhi to making up fake storylines and confusing khalsa panth  
×

Important Information

Terms of Use