City Sikhs Network - London

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLFZYn7nN_2/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

City Sikhs is delighted to announce that Jasvir Singh OBE has been elected to the Mayor of London's new landmark Commission to help drive greater diversity across the public realm – including statues, street names, building names and memorials. ⠀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These are fair points but the language used here is hideous. You need to reign yourself in.  I notice a lot of anti intellectualism behaviour in this forum. It's like being an uneducated violent

What's more important. The present or the paper it is wrapped in?

lol   Everyone knows who these khusray are and what they do. The issue is their version of Sikhi and how they represent it.  They took a survey and 75% of their members support interfai

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure one of these City Sikh Singhs went on the dating show "take me out" and one of the goris said she wants to use his pagh as a handbag. It doesn't matter how "city" they think they are, for the average white person they will always be the brown immigrant with a turban. 

• Haha 1

Always be wary of Sikhs who take honours like obe's etc. They bang on about racism , inclusion and all that jazz...but it's just to elevate their egos, climb the ladders  and they can't run quick enough to Buckingham palace to get 'empire' added to their name and kneel before the establishment that spread that empire around the world . I find it disgusting...as Sikhs we only bow/kneel before one thing ...we are actually not allowed to bow before other false kings/queen's . Here's a solid bloke Benjamin Zephaniah, who makes this point about obe's better than I ever could . If it looks like a spoon, acts like a spoon...it's most probably a spoon 

f8U8J5UjaAE 

• Like 1

I'm shocked at the level of ignorant comments here. Dildos up their backsides? Kusrey? City people?

First of all the reason they're called City Sikhs is because they work in the City of London, a financial district in Central London, it's got nothing to do with living in cities vs living in villages. 99% of Sikhs in the UK live in urban areas. That really went over the head of many people here.

Do you expect them to look like UFC fighters? 

Puzzled - can you tell me your level of education and what you do for a living?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
6 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

I'm shocked at the level of ignorant comments here. Dildos up their backsides? Kusrey? City people?

First of all the reason they're called City Sikhs is because they work in the City of London, a financial district in Central London, it's got nothing to do with living in cities vs living in villages. 99% of Sikhs in the UK live in urban areas. That really went over the head of many people here.

Do you expect them to look like UFC fighters? 

Puzzled - can you tell me your level of education and what you do for a living?

lol  

Everyone knows who these khusray are and what they do.

The issue is their version of Sikhi and how they represent it. 

They took a survey and 75% of their members support interfaith marriage, therefore City Sikhs reached the conclusion that interfaith anand karaj should be allowed. Why am I not surprised that an overwhelming number of their members support interfaith anand karaj ? 

https://www.citysikhs.com/2015/08/anand-karaj-sikh-wedding-ceremony-statement-from-city-sikhs/

They also advertise Sikh LGBT events on their website. Not sure if they have taken another survey to see if their members support LGBT Anand Karaj, if they have then it wouldn't surprise me if 75% of their members support khusray having Anand Karaj. 

https://www.citysikhs.com/event/lgbt-sikhs/

Nobody cares who they are or what they do, apart from fanboys who wish to be in the same rank as them. it's the Sikhi they are pushing which everyone has a problem with.

Unless you're a city Sikh yourself, or look like one (which you probably do) then I don't see why anyone would support these people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

lol  

They took a survey and 75% of their members support interfaith marriage, therefore City Sikhs reached the conclusion that interfaith anand karaj should be allowed. Why am I not surprised that an overwhelming number of their members support interfaith anand karaj ? 

https://www.citysikhs.com/2015/08/anand-karaj-sikh-wedding-ceremony-statement-from-city-sikhs/

They also advertise Sikh LGBT events on their website. Not sure if they have taken another survey to see if their members support LGBT Anand Karaj, if they have then it would've surprise me if 75% of their members support khusray having Anand Karaj. 

Nobody cares who they are or what they do, apart from fanboys who wish to be in the same rank as them. it's the Sikhi they are pushing which everyone has a problem with.

Unless you're a city Sikh yourself, or look like one (which you probably do) then I don't see why anyone would support these people. 

These are fair points but the language used here is hideous. You need to reign yourself in. 

I notice a lot of anti intellectualism behaviour in this forum. It's like being an uneducated violent simpleton is celebrated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

lol  

They also advertise Sikh LGBT events on their website. Not sure if they have taken another survey to see if their members support LGBT Anand Karaj, if they have then it would've surprise me if 75% of their members support khusray having Anand Karaj. 

These are fair points but the language used here is hideous. You need to reign yourself in. 

I notice a lot of anti intellectualism behaviour in this forum. It's like being an uneducated violent simpleton is celebrated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1