Sign in to follow this  
FreshMind13

Akhand Keertani Jatha bans Anantvir Singh from Jatha Keertan Stages

10 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

You jumped on this letter quick.  You must not like these guys.  

Like who?

6 hours ago, PostMaster said:

But why??

Reasons are given in the letter.

@FreshMind13 Iirc you had predicted this over a year ago. How come the decision only came now?

I don't understand, why do they call themselves as a keertani jatha but act like a big jathebandi organisation?

What if all the other hazoori jathas or keertani jathas acted like this and had a big group membership? It's better when keertani jathas just have 3 - 10 members. How on Earth can a keertan jatha have a "jathedaar"?

so ridiculous! 

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I don't understand, why do they call themselves as a keertani jatha but act like a big jathebandi organisation?

What if all the other hazoori jathas or keertani jathas acted like this and had a big group membership? It's better when keertani jathas just have 3 - 10 members. How on Earth can a keertan jatha have a "jathedaar"?

so ridiculous! 

Akhand Keertani Jatha is a big organisation of people who have Ishq of doing and listening to keertan; hence they have a Jathedaar as it is a huge panthic group and it is recognised and respected due to the seva and sacrifices the Singh/Singhnis have made who belong to Akhand Keertani Jatha.  

Just like other panthic jathebadnia have jathedaars so does Akhand Keertani Jatha.  

Nothing ridiculous about it.

🙏🏼

2 hours ago, T_Singh said:

Just like other panthic jathebadnia have jathedaars so does Akhand Keertani Jatha.  

Nothing ridiculous about it.

🙏🏼

No other panthic jathebandis are also keertani jathas. So I am only tallking in the context of keertani and hazoori jathas. I think the name is very confusing...

7 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

so ridiculous! 

Because they are a big jathedbani! It was started by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji and it was only known as the "Jatha".

The formal name "Akhand Keertani Jatha" only came after Gurdwara Committees started referring to the Jatha by that name, because of their nature of doing Akhand Keertan.

Do some research, I've seen your comments and replied to them as well on Reddit. Don't go around assuming things, that's one the main problems within our Panth atm.

Originally it was Nirbhan Kirtan Jatha and it was not created as a a specific group. Group of sangat holding kirtan darbar all over india for weeks since 1930's. Taksal and akhand kirtan jatha created the most panthic sangat that has the least problematic clash with the main principles of teachings of our guru sahibs. 

Not sure about anantbir but his brother gurpreet is the major trouble maker in taksal jathabandi. Lots of people had serious doubt against gurpreet but now anantvir is in the picture. It is quite strange that gurpreet went in taksal trying to become main taksal person and so "Possibly* did anantvir, again not sure. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2019 at 8:00 PM, FreshMind13 said:

Do some research, I've seen your comments and replied to them as well on Reddit. Don't go around assuming things, that's one the main problems within our Panth atm.

ok by the way, what do they mean by "jatha keertan stages"?

does that mean rehnsbais run exclusively by the jatha? or does it mean gurdwaras run by them? They also use the term "jatha Sangat" in the first few paragraphs?

I am just worried they are trying behave in a separatist way from rest of sangat in the letter?

On 9/7/2019 at 11:52 AM, MrDoaba said:

@FreshMind13 Iirc you had predicted this over a year ago. How come the decision only came now?

I don't remember predicting it, but over the years small issues and controversies have been caused by him. It comes now I guess after all these issues piled up.