Lord Indarjit Singh

Premi5

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

When you think about it, it's mad how many sullay have died over there in the last few decades. And I believe it was sullay killing other sullay that caused the majority of the casualties. 

it really is   millions have died in the middle east   more muslims have been killed by terrorists than anyone else   just look at the state of the Yemenis because of the saudi iran war 

30 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't know about 'liberal', but they were more Panjabified then. 

In the late 80s, a lot of strong preaching started taking place (where I lived and I presume elsewhere too) from what I now know to be Wahhabi influenced  speakers from up north/midlands. A lot of this was aimed at dePanjabifying the sullay (which I can't blame them for). At that time, a lot of apnay started to equate certain aspects of Jut culture as 'Sikh' culture, with all the drinking, balle balle and mindless bhangra paaing mentality. Paks would join in too then (including the girls). You have to remember that 'asians' in general were pretty much openly attacked and abused back then, in a way hard to imagine today, so it should probably come as no surprise that people jumped on anything that made them feel good.  

Doing all that rubbish is what first opened us up to grooming too. 

Given the direction apnay were going in, I think it was smart of the sullay to distance themselves from apnay. It's a shame that apnay in general were so slow to twig onto what was going on - besides groups of streetwise guys. Panjabi culture can be positive and very negative. 

The worst aspect is that caste based, brainless, bravado egotism that continually tries to assert itself in the panth, because that just plainly seems to turn people into blind, obnoxious, jamoboreeing fools, who, drunk on their own egotism (and alcohol) can't see what is going on under their noses. 

i saw this documentary about the book "satanic verses" by salman russsie and how that made many british muslims feel targeted and extremist preachers took advantage and many young muslims started following the radical mullahs   the book satanic verses apparently played a big part     i saw video clips of 1000s of muslims in london setting things on fire because of that book 

my punjabi friend who is in his mid 30s told me that there was a lot street fights between sikhs and muslims back in the 90s around here   he said that sikhs through a pigs head into the mosque in our town 

7 minutes ago, puzzled said:

it really is   millions have died in the middle east   more muslims have been killed by terrorists than anyone else   just look at the state of the Yemenis because of the saudi iran war 

And you don't hear diddly squat about it in the media....weird???

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i saw this documentary about the book "satanic verses" by salman russsie and how that made many british muslims feel targeted and extremist preachers took advantage and many young muslims started following the radical mullahs   the book satanic verses was apparently played a big part     i saw video clips of 1000s of muslims in london setting things on fire because of that book 

my punjabi friend who is in his mid 30s told me that there was a lot street fights between sikhs and muslims back in the 90s around here   he said that sikhs through a pigs head into the mosque in our town 

Yeah, that was a turning point, but the 'arabic preaching' had already started before that, it definitely boosted those preachers though. And even all the drinking, bhangra paaing sullay didn't like that book. 

What town you from? 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

And you don't hear diddly squat about it in the media....weird???

Yeah, that was a turning point, but the 'arabic preaching' had already started before that, it definitely boosted those preachers though. And even all the drinking, bhangra paaing sullay didn't like that book. 

What town you from? 

slough 

9 minutes ago, puzzled said:

slough 

Yeah, those Chalvey Boys (or whatever they were called), were on that grooming shyte hard. People responded.

When at uni, I remember apneean girls in halls of residence telling me how the slough paks would constantly  harass them  and tell them that they weren't religious. But then still go to prayers. Typical. 

People rushed the town once. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, those Chalvey Boys (or whatever they were called), were on that grooming shyte hard. People responded.

When at uni, I remember apneean girls in halls of residence telling me how the slough paks would constantly  harass them  and tell them that they weren't religious. But then still go to prayers. Typical. 

People rushed the town once. 

chalvey is a dump yard and been overtaken by somalis and romanians now   the Romanians in chalvey harrass the pakis  you can see vids on youtube lol    

there really isn't any tension between pakis and sikhs in slough now though   but its still a bit distant     there are a lot of young singhs  and because of the big punjabi immigrant population we have a presence here        2 sikhs schools as well now  

10 hours ago, puzzled said:

yh but the whole mess in the middle east was actually started by the Americans   they went there started meddling with their affairs and then left behind all the terrorists    even Israel was created with the help of the west     america supported iraq in the iraq-iran war and then dumped saddam hussein and then later killed him bombed iraq and left behind all the terrorists    and now america is stirring things up between iran and saudi  and im pretty sure that in the near future there is gnna be war between these two countries  and without doubt  america will side with saudi      in the last few decades muslims have died in millions in the middle east    its only gnna get worse 

the proxy war between iran and saudi in yemen has killed 200,000 people in yemen     

The whole problem of the middle east is far more complicated then that.

The U.S. is just exploiting it for their own ends. 

For the U.S. it is really about the access of resources. 

Israel was helped to be created by the U.S.

The British were very much against the creation of Israel.

The history of the creation of Israel is very interesting and is not that clear cut.

There are so many different players all with their different agendas.