mob attacks gurdwara Nankana Sahib

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Does anyone think all that persistent cousin marriage over generations in that community may play a role in why so many of them are pervert pedos?  Some biological/genetic thing?

no i think its their upbringing and culture. When i was in school the teenage muslim boys used to watch pakistani mujra dances on their phones. My paki female friend in school told me that her dads fav paki song is called "nach kanjri" and he listens to it all the time,  she seemed to have no problem with that. None of us punjabi kids new what the meaning of all the dirty punjabi words was like the"p" word for female private parts, but the 11 yr old paki kids knew all the meanings and words    we learnt all the dirty words from them. 

their culture is a lot more sexual than ours. 

schools with majority pakistani kids are the worst in the area with the worst ofsted reports,. the muslim primary school was in the news for corruption and had one of the worst ofsted reports, while the khalsa school had one of the best ofsted reports in the area,   its simple facts.

i went to a school which was mainly pakistani and the school had the worst reports in the area     its been the worst school in the area for decades! 

pakistani punjabi culture has a culture of mujra! heera mandi in lahore is a red light district  which has been running as a brothel since the times of jahangir. muijra plays a big part in pakistani punjabi celebrations.    paki uncle at my work place showed me a video of pakistanis celebrating when imran khan became pm, the video had a patriotic song playing with a completely full on topless pakistani woman dancing with a crowd of men pouring water from bottles onto her breast  while shes dancing,  it was on the streets and little boys were looking as well.  that was them celebrating the victory of imran khan.  you would never see anything like that on the streets of our punjab!  

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

no i think its their upbringing and culture. When i was in school the teenage muslim boys used to watch pakistani mujra dances on their phones. My paki female friend in school told me that her dads fav paki son is called "nach kanjri" and he listens to it all the time,  she seemed to have no problem with that. None of us punjabi kids new what the meaning of all the dirty punjabi words was like the"p" word for female private parts, but the 11 yr old paki kids knew all the meanings and words    we learnt all the dirty words from them. 

their culture is a lot more sexual than ours. 

schools with majority pakistani kids are the worst in the area with the worst ofsted reports,. the muslim primary school was in the news for corruption and had one of the worst ofsted reports, while the khalsa school had one of the best ofsted reports in the area,   its simple facts.

i went to a school which was mainly pakistani and the school had the worst reports in the area     its been the worst school in the area for decades! 

pakistani punjabi culture has a culture of mujra! heera mandi in lahore is a red light district  which has been running as a brothel since the times of jahangir. muijra plays a big part in pakistani punjabi celebrations.    paki uncle at my work place showed me a video of pakistanis celebrating when imran khan became pm, the video had a patriotic song playing with a completely full on topless pakistani woman dancing with a crowd of men pouring water from bottles onto her breast  while shes dancing,  it was on the streets and little boys were looking as well.  that was them celebrating the victory of imran khan.  you would never see anything like that on the streets of our punjab!  

Peculiar bunch it seems.

OK folks the duffer in the video was the older brother of the K who orchestrated the kidnap and forcible conversion /rape of our sikh sister. The girls is stuck , she cannot go back to her folks as the shame plus possible threats by this guy against her father who also happens to granthi at  Namkana Sahib. This guy riled up unpard loki to do the stoning of the gurdwara and to terrorise the visiting sangat.because the girl is not coming home to his brother but staying at the refuge , he claims to have been picked up and beaten when in reality there is not mark one on him . Thisa video where he seems to be contrite is Pure BS , he is scum who orchestrated a long term plan against the teenage daughter of the granthi and now is determined to get others to do his dirty work. latest news is he is now behind bars and feeling the real beats he faked

On 1/5/2020 at 3:28 AM, puzzled said:

Lol   well it's about the islamicization of pakistan under PM zia. It's about a sikh woman who is left behind during the partition and then marys a muslim man and becomes a muslim

OK, alright, thank you for the trouble. Sounds very interesting.

Basically, it shows the problems of Pakistan and Islam. Also, if we hadn't lost our kingdom, there'd be no Pakistan, no Zia, no Islamic bomb.

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

The girls is stuck , she cannot go back to her folks as the shame plus possible threats by this guy against her father who also happens to granthi at  Namkana Sahib.

Girl's father is granthi at Nankana Sahib? It seems that  this whole thing must have been pre-planned to humiliate the Sikhs. As in, even the children of your religious leaders at your Guru's birthplace are choosing Islam.

Also, she should be given asylum, but we all know that real refugees don't get asylum, only fake ones. The UK refused asylum to Asia Bibi for "fear of unrest" (i.e., fear of Muslim mobs).

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:
On 1/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, BhForce said:

Likely. It seems they have no concept of spirituality.

their concept of jannat is more like a sexual orgy with nubile boys and girls , with rivers of booze and no comeback

Thanks for bringing this up. Maskeen ji talked about this, too. He didn't specifically mention Muslims, but he said:

"We" ban just about everything on this Earth, but everything which is banned here is allowed in the next world.

And not just allowed, but that's all there is in their "jannat" with 72 hurs (mentioned in Gurbani).