Sign in to follow this  
genie

Laurence Fox claimed Sikh soldier in Sam Mendes war epic 1917 is ‘forcing diversity’

On 1/29/2020 at 4:26 PM, dallysingh101 said:

It's up on sa bro. 

I watched your pind video on SA.  everyone seems happy

dairy seems to be a big thing there. My mums pind has a dairy as well, people make quite a bit of of profit there by selling milk. My mami nxt door runs the whole house by just selling buffalo milk! food, bills etc  it pays for everything!   but like briefly mentioned in the video, people at the dairy be sneeky and mix water into the milf so it goes thinner and give less money in return! so stupid! corruption exists everywhere there! just as something starts people have to mess it up!   my nana used to sell buffalo milf to the pind di dairy as buffalo milf is more heavy than cow milk and worth more. Iv carried buckets of milk with him to the dairy as well lol     and we used to stand there while they do their thing in case they dont mix water into it to thin it down.

23 hours ago, puzzled said:

I watched your pind video on SA.  everyone seems happy

dairy seems to be a big thing there. My mums pind has a dairy as well, people make quite a bit of of profit there by selling milk. My mami nxt door runs the whole house by just selling buffalo milk! food, bills etc  it pays for everything!   but like briefly mentioned in the video, people at the dairy be sneeky and mix water into the milf so it goes thinner and give less money in return! so stupid! corruption exists everywhere there! just as something starts people have to mess it up!   my nana used to sell buffalo milf to the pind di dairy as buffalo milf is more heavy than cow milk and worth more. Iv carried buckets of milk with him to the dairy as well lol     and we used to stand there while they do their thing in case they dont mix water into it to thin it down.

That's called mil-la-vhut, goes on everywhere. Like putting sawdust in powdered goods. Remember the older lot talking about it when I was a little kid. I heard drug dealers call it 'cutting' i.e. bulking up a product with cheap shyte to increase the weight and profit. 

At my nanakes we used to have a buffalo in an open shed in the front porch. It was VERY aggressive, only nani could control it, with a soti sometimes! lol If I just went near it to look, it would start huffing and puffing and stomping! Guess I was lucky to have the freshest stuff possible. That makhnee they made from the milk was truly divine.   

How does what you saw in the vid compare to your pind? Is it typical? How did it differ? 

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's called mil-la-vhut, goes on everywhere. Like putting sawdust in powdered goods. Remember the older lot talking about it when I was a little kid. I heard drug dealers call it 'cutting' i.e. bulking up a product with cheap shyte to increase the weight and profit. 

At my nanakes we used to have a buffalo in an open shed in the front porch. It was VERY aggressive, only nani could control it, with a soti sometimes! lol If I just went near it to look, it would start huffing and puffing and stomping! Guess I was lucky to have the freshest stuff possible. That makhnee they made from the milk was truly divine.   

How does what you saw in the vid compare to your pind? Is it typical? How did it differ? 

yh its similar to my pind,  my nanke pind is a bit different as its mostly a ravidassia pind so there are not that many singhs in my mums pind, in fact iv only seen one proper singh in my mums entire pind!   and its big pind with over 9000 people. 

my dads pind