Pedophilia in British media

puzzled

5 hours ago, imhosingh said:

Top end of many orgs are filled with deviant types . By deviant I mean immoral folks etc. As my law teacher once said "if you want to break the law, get into a position where you make, enforce or shape the law". So this includes, politicians , judiciary, police, royalty and perception shapers (media etc) and backers of lobby groups (big business / connected folks). Then you indulge in your deviances

A renowned lecturer and researcher in child development and abuse once told me that pedos frequently and consciously work themselves into positions of authority and trust to access people. I think they congregate and protect each other from such places. I think subtly exhibiting the deviant behaviour (or an indifference to it)  lets the powerful ones recognise the upcoming ones, which they then fast track. It explains a lot. I think they recognise each other in various subtle ways. 

the royal family seem to have a lot of ties with pedophiles as well

Prince charles friend is church of england biship peter ball   who raped little boys, one boy was brave enough to call the police but peter balls connections backed him up and case was not taken seriously     the boy eventually committed suicide because no one believed him,  after this happened prince charles offered this pedo bhishop some cash and even a house to live in   theres a letter floating about online written from charles to this bhishop.   eventually peter ball was trialed for sexual abuse and all he was given was a caution!!! caution for raping little boys!!    later he was seen at charles/camila horse face wedding  and camilas dads funeral.

the queen is friends with pedophile artist rolf harris  who is a obe    and he also did a painting of the queen on the bbc    bbc loves pedos

and then there is prince andrew and his pedo friend who apparently committed suicide    which i dnt believe at all  i think he is still alive and has been released and probably now lives on another tropical island. 

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

There is something about 'pristine looks' with many gay men. Their grooming and dress sense often seems to be strangely impeccable and symmetrical.  They are perfectionists with it. But saying that, there are some rough and ready as hell Panjabi bis/gays(?) who don't have that preening thing going on. Same with some working class goray gays. 

It's weird how some are camp and some aren't remotely. With the camp ones, what's up with the walk and high pitched voice? Is it some biological thing? All that strutting and mincing. And the exaggerated gesticulation? 

Rock Hudson is a prime example of pristine image, manly but was outed when dying of aids . People couldn't believe it

statue outside bbc main entrance   is it any surprise that the bbc is a haven for pedos    if thats on the outside just imagine what goes on inside    dirty pedos 

The paedophile sculptor and the image on the front of BBC ...7

you see a lot of odd looking statues in london outside these old buildings    some quite demonic looking 

haah  its soo obvious  joan collins knows and so does every1 else    she clearly playing around and deliberately asking why he had to come out   and look how morgan and the talent-less osbourne ladies changed the topic  hahaha!  cnt believe it      iv seen joan collins interviews in the past   she is really outspoken      respect to joan    i hope they dnt kill her off now!      look at their faces when joan ask y   haha! 

19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

haah  its soo obvious  joan collins knows and so does every1 else    she clearly playing around and deliberately asking why he had to come out   and look how morgan and the talent-less osbourne ladies changed the topic  hahaha!  cnt believe it      iv seen joan collins interviews in the past   she is really outspoken      respect to joan    i hope they dnt kill her off now!      look at their faces when joan ask y   haha! 

piers looked green at the gills having to play along , why does anyone pay any attention to those brummy idiots whose only talent it seems are wearing inappropriate clothing and being overopinionated about everything ? Joan is old as the hills and doesn't give a damn about toeing the line much like the late joan rivers .