Why we are failing

Kau89r8

It is the very wrong interruptions of sarbat da bhalla and langar is the core of the issue it seems. propagated by either well meaning kind hearted but low IQ Sikhs or far lefty liberal sikhphobic atheist punjabi's who maybe born in Sikh families but have no understanding or love for Sikhs and sikhi preaching to Sikhs how sikhs conducting their own religious affairs

I and alot of the Sikhs on this forum identified the current problem and state of the sikhs many years ago about how the kaum was too generous and respectful almost sub-service to non-sikhs especially sweet talking muslims with little or nothing in return when we needed help ie our getting our own nation statehood back, non-punjabi Sikhs given asylum and refuge in the west if they cant be protected in islamic hellholes like afghanistan pakistan kashmir,etc .

The correct interpretation of sarbat da bhalla should be: we Sikhs wish well for all of humanity we seek brotherhood in diversity. However we will look after our own Sikh brothers and sisters first always and if oppressed others need urgent help who come to us we will not turn them away.

The correct interpretation of Guru Ka Lanagar should be: we Sikhs as servants of the Guru will serve the Sikh sangat free food/drink and those respectful non-sikhs who come to guru's house (gurdwara) will not be turned away and given it too. But in order to receive langar they will be given sikhi parchar and if they can offer some donation financially or in terms of resources, manpower for Sikh causes it is to be welcomed.

The current state of things at the moment is opposite and upside down. The low IQ Sikhs seem to want to help and feed non-Sikhs first rather than our follow believers in faith. And wish well for non-sikhs first than their own kaum. We can see this with how the vulnerable innocent afghan Sikhs the bravest and gems of Sikhi have been left to suffer under the hands of muslims in afghanistan and then murdered in cold blood by islamic extremists recently while ironically they were praying for all of humanity in protection against the corona virus. If we do not protect and speak out for our own most vulnerable against non-sikh aggressors than we can not blame anyone but ourselves if Sikhs are taken as a joke especially the so called saint soldiers the khalsa and if our demographics and influence in the world declines rapidly.

21 hours ago, genie said:

70s and 80s Sikhs were real Sikhs and were clued up about Sikhi. in 1970s you had the sikh struggles of punjabi suba morcha's going on in india and in the west we had Sikhs struggling for basic civil rights against racist white extremists. In early 1980s we had the southall riots against racist white thugs which led anti-sikh racist prime minister Margret Thatcher to give aid and assistance to indira gandhi to genocide the Sikhs in punjab. The lapsed Sikhs who had become westernised atheists got shooked by attack on darbar sahib started to learn about Sikhi and become die hard Sikhs more so than born keshdhari sikhs giving up alcohol and wanting to wage war against indian army. But after 1990s things calmed down alot and Sikhs went back to a dormant state. 

The Sikh the community in 1970s/80s was alot more tight nit and looking out for each other than they are now. There was no generous roadshow langars, no fake sikh charities khalsa aid giving sangats precious aid to non-sikhs in far off exotic places where no one cares about Sikhs or wants to become a Sikh.

The late Bhai Jagraj Singh of basics of Sikhi had identified the problems and was helping change the thinking of younger Sikhs into becoming more Sikh centric. Some conspiracy theorists say he was poisoned and killed off by non-sikh powers that didnt like his pro-sikhi parchar and how he was creating a revolution in thinking amoung Sikhs. If we look at basics of sikhi right now its become a lefty liberal nonsense of a organisation with uninspiring shows afraid to tackle real issues and call out parasites attacking the kaum be they muslim groomers trying to groom sikh girls, islamic extremists attacking sikhs or other aggressors .

Yep you nailed it...Unfortunately there are very few Sikhs with this kind of logic most are just clout chasers getting petrol dollars without any regards to true pillars of Sikhi ...We are doomed w/o homeland..and too many charlatans running around and ..this why i lost all hope in our kaum...i think we are beyond repairable tbh...i mean what hope do you see...No homeland, no leadership, 

I saw this a while ago...he nails it.....

The late Bhai Jagraj Singh of basics of Sikhi had identified the problems and was helping change the thinking of younger Sikhs into becoming more Sikh centric. Some conspiracy theorists say he was poisoned and killed off by non-sikh powers that didnt like his pro-sikhi parchar and how he was creating a revolution in thinking amoung Sikhs. If we look at basics of sikhi right now its become a lefty liberal nonsense of a organisation with uninspiring shows afraid to tackle real issues and call out parasites attacking the kaum be they muslim groomers trying to groom sikh girls, islamic extremists attacking sikhs or other aggressors .

I thought about this too...

..Bhai Jagraj Singh jI was healthy young vegetarian, no cig no alcohol...and for him to get Stage 4 cancer....

I dont know man..what do you think? My mum thought the same thing when he passed away...

70s and 80s Sikhs were real Sikhs and were clued up about Sikhi. in 1970s you had the sikh struggles of punjabi suba morcha's going on in india and in the west we had Sikhs struggling for basic civil rights against racist white extremists. In early 1980s we had the southall riots against racist white thugs which led anti-sikh racist prime minister Margret Thatcher to give aid and assistance to indira gandhi to genocide the Sikhs in punjab. The lapsed Sikhs who had become westernised atheists got shooked by attack on darbar sahib started to learn about Sikhi and become die hard Sikhs more so than born keshdhari sikhs giving up alcohol and wanting to wage war against indian army. But after 1990s things calmed down alot and Sikhs went back to a dormant state. 

The Sikh the community in 1970s/80s was alot more tight nit and looking out for each other than they are now. There was no generous roadshow langars, no fake sikh charities khalsa aid giving sangats precious aid to non-sikhs in far off exotic places where no one cares about Sikhs or wants to become a Sikh.

thanks     so it was some point in the 90s where things started going down hill and have been ever since      it seems we become better sikhs when we are pushed to the limit  

yh after bhai jagraj singh bos is not the same   i stopped watching their videos after him. 

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

I thought about this too...

..Bhai Jagraj Singh jI was healthy young vegetarian, no cig no alcohol...and for him to get Stage 4 cancer....

I dont know man..what do you think? My mum thought the same thing when he passed away...

any1 can get cancer though  ... 

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

any1 can get cancer though  ... 

He was a diamond...lost him too soon..nothings has been the same with him being gone..noone can replace Bhai Jagraj .Singh Ji.

i do like listening to Bhai Sukhdeep Singh....

Idk..that severe cancer all of a sudden..the Dr initially miss diagnosed him..and thought he just had stomach bug..i think he mentioned in one his last videos....

The British gore are biggest Sikh enemy...bare in mind.

40 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

He was a diamond...lost him too soon..nothings has been the same with him being gone..noone can replace Bhai Jagraj .Singh Ji.

i do like listening to Bhai Sukhdeep Singh....

Idk..that severe cancer all of a sudden..the Dr initially miss diagnosed him..and thought he just had stomach bug..i think he mentioned in one his last videos....

The British gore are biggest Sikh enemy...bare in mind.

bhai jagraj singh ❤️     He was the reason how i came into Sikhi     people whose lives he changed will remember him for a very long time.  I dnt think theres been any british sikh whose ever had the kind of impact that bhai jagraj had   not sure about the older days but since my time no one has had that kind of impact. 

i just stopped watching their videos after that         

i like listening to old katha by the sants      they have this old world charm about them that i really like. 

36 minutes ago, puzzled said:

bhai jagraj singh ❤️     He was the reason how i came into Sikhi     people whose lives he changed will remember him for a very long time.  I dnt think theres been any british sikh whose ever had the kind of impact that bhai jagraj had   not sure about the older days but since my time no one has had that kind of impact. 

keep on watching them, Sukhdeep Singh ji is really good and talks like Jagraj Bhaji with his slang. Very relatable guy.