nihangs fight with punjab police

16 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

LOL now some pseudo  Sikhs  follow predictions too.

Bet all of you would have kundlis too, go to pandits to get your palms read, practice black magic and

believe in all other superstations which our Gurus spoke against.

i like reading my horoscope   and i once told my gujji friend to get a kundli made for me just out of curiosity    but she told me her parents would get suspicious to y she making a kundli for a guy  so she never did      

i dnt know any pandits but i wouldnt mind having a discussion about philosophy with 1 

no i dnt practice black magic   i wouldnt go anywhere near that sh1t  

33 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

If you  had an iota of some rare gray matter stuff, you would have comprehended who started their cr2p.

Or all casteist pseudo Sikhs like you find it difficult  to comprehend?

Yea, I know my last name.  What are you going to do about it?  

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thingis, India seems to be getting ready for jungh, all that trying to purchase modern weaponry like Apache helicopters  

They sure are. They know what to expect. But it goes both ways. The Afghan Jihadis will also not be without Pakistani logistical support. Plus they will feel a rush of confidence after victory over Americans and be more than ready to fight the most hated Kafir of all, the idolator Hindu. Hindus/Indians also have a inherent fear and inferiority complex to Pathans. 

Hindus have abandoned their ancient Kshatriya traditions, neither do they have religious fanaticism to fight it out like the Sikhs. Through their traitorous ways they have alienated the Sikhs.

8 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

They sure are. They know what to expect. But it goes both ways. The Afghan Jihadis will also not be without Pakistani logistical support. Plus they will feel a rush of confidence after victory over Americans and be more than ready to fight the most hated Kafir of all, the idolator Hindu. Hindus/Indians also have a inherent fear and inferiority complex to Pathans. 

Hindus have abandoned their ancient Kshatriya traditions, neither do they have religious fanaticism to fight it out like the Sikhs. Through their traitorous ways they have alienated the Sikhs.

As ever, we have to be careful of getting caught in between should any jung take place. All Gurdwaray need AK47 wallay to defend them.  

11 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

neither do they have religious fanaticism

That takes people a long way in battle. In indian history the hindu kingdoms were not fighting for dharam like the hindutva like to make it out today   the rajput weren't fighting for dharam but for their land/kingdom    the muslims on the other hand were waging war in the name of their rasool and allah against the non believers 

These are 2 very different things.

Iv read british accounts of akalis and pathans at war  both were in battle in the name of their religion and the  motives of both were to kill as many people as possible b4 dying themselves, nothing else!  they went into battle to basically die   

"Holy war" creates a different type of fanatic and destruction     I guess holy wars have that bir rus ! 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

As ever, we have to be careful of getting caught in between should any jung take place. All Gurdwaray need AK47 wallay to defend them.  

True. Staying neutral is the best policy. 

We need to remember that the Hindu Muslim conflict predates us by centuries. So we need to stop acting like the attack dogs for either side.

When Kashmir is separated I think that's the time India will start turning into Syria 2.0

On 4/13/2020 at 7:45 PM, puzzled said:

That takes people a long way in battle. In indian history the hindu kingdoms were not fighting for dharam like the hindutva like to make it out today   the rajput weren't fighting for dharam but for their land/kingdom    the muslims on the other hand were waging war in the name of their rasool and allah against the non believers 

These are 2 very different things.

Iv read british accounts of akalis and pathans at war  both were in battle in the name of their religion and the  motives of both were to kill as many people as possible b4 dying themselves, nothing else!  they went into battle to basically die   

"Holy war" creates a different type of fanatic and destruction     I guess holy wars have that bir rus ! 

True. Although ancient Hindus had a Kshatriya tradition which was very effective. Hindu kshatriya beliefs was that if they die in battle they will get swarg and whole bunch of Apsaras to enjoy. Similar to the Muslim concept of Jannat and hoors. The Rajputs were very brave warriors. Often they would die to the last man. But over time they became a spent force and  lost their famed bravery.

Hindus do not have a shahadat for religion concept in their belief system. Hari Ram Gupta noted in his book that when Muslims would invade and attack their most sacred Mandirs, the Muslims found them deserted. No Hindu warriors were present to offer his life for his deity. On the other hand Muslims always found Singhs ready to become Shaheed at Sri Darbar Sahib Amritsar.