Sign in to follow this  
AjeetSingh2019

Allah shows his mercy on Derby Gurudwara by attacking it today

1 hour ago, genie said:

The key to be a good hindu and good muslim in guru ji's message was to be like a Sikh that is how they would be saved.

Yes I agree, for them to be a good person of faith acc. to Guruji is to live as per Gurmat. I also believe that for true bhagti, we need to let go of hatred for others. How can I expect to be good in eyes of Waheguru when I say a part of their Creation/Him is bad? That implies they're not perfect, doesn't it? Do I know better than Waheguru? I personally think we need to be wary of the Muslims and be proactive surely, while accepting them for who they are, ie, aggressive proselytisers. We need to maintain our distance, but the way many Sikhs view Muslims with disgust confuses me. If you touch a scorpion and it stings you, can you blame the scorpion? It's its nature to sting. In the same way it's a part of Waheguru's Hukam to have made a quam that is aggressive proselytisers. Can we ever comprehend Waheguru's doings? 

I might be wrong in your view because I dont know the reality of life in the West being an Indian Sikh. Here in India, I think Sikhs siding with Muslims is not an act of scking up, rather it's a grouping response to increasingly aggressive majority Hindus. They see Muslims (other minorities) as allies against an increasingly radical majority.

Basically what I'm saying is how can hatred and bhagti go hand in hand?

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is a ‘false flag’

GOI or Uk SS if they were reading the threads recently here could get ideas about animosity between Sikhs and Muslims to engineer the attack

important we discuss the topics that have been discussed recently to be aware/alert of Muslims and Hindus, but if we continue doing this then don’t be surprised to see more new issues emerging in the media since this is the most read Sikh forum on the Net

3 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

On the one hand you have great men like Mohan Singh from the Sikh Awareness Society speaking out against muslim grooming gangs and how they are attacking our girls.

Then you have effeminate fools allowing muslims to pray in our gurdwaras. These people have no common sense whatsoever.

We need more of the former not latter.

Muslims are aggressors and aggressors always overpower the passive unless they grow a pair and fight back.

its the way the real world works the aggressor will always out win the passive even in nature and animal kingdom

Being submissive allows the dominant to dominate you. When Sikhs are confident and dominate then Sikhi and Sikhs win all the time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, genie said:

its the way the real world works the aggressor will always out win the passive even in nature and animal kingdom

Being submissive allows the dominant to dominate you. When Sikhs are confident and dominate then Sikhi and Sikhs win all the time.

Very true. 1700s is a fine example of the survival of the fittest. Of the Mughals, Afghans, Hindu Pahari Rajas, armed Muslim Punjabi Rajputs all if whom had the upper hand only the Sikhs came out on top who were less than 6% of the population. Sikhs back then didn't have any leftist SJW cucks, feminists in there ranks like we have today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Very true. 1700s is a fine example of the survival of the fittest. Of the Mughals, Afghans, Hindu Pahari Rajas, armed Muslim Punjabi Rajputs all if whom had the upper hand only the Sikhs came out on top who were less than 6% of the population. Sikhs back then didn't have any leftist SJW cucks, feminists in there ranks like we have today.

The SJW cucks, feminists, leftist and the rich powerful elites give cover to oppressors of Sikhs. Take for example in punjab the likes of akali dal aka badal dal and sgpc, congressi captain amrinder singh working hand in glove with the killers of sikhs in the indian establishment. The indian establishment working hand in glove with the british establishment elites.

All these groups are the elites all of them are in it for themselves they dont care about Sikhi or Sikhs as long as they can live their lives in comfort and luxary its all good. Most of indian Sikh political leaders are in all but name the brahmin pundit  priests of what hindu brahmin priests were during Guru Nanak Sahib's time.

So they have no interest in rocking the boat or changing the status quo they dont want to sacrifice these days when in actual fact Sikhi is all about sacrifice. The word sacrifice comes up so often in gurbani in SGGS Ji that its amazing that we have forgotten. Sikhi is sacrifice of ones everything  which was the key to domination and power and liberation from this life to the next in accordance to gurmat. in 1700s Sikhs had nothing to lose so they were killed freely by oppressive invaders and regimes so they too killed freely the soldiers and political agents of those regimes. 

If we look at todays world some do sacrifices by doing jail time punishing those who harm sikhs,  some sacrifice by giving up wealth to look after fellow Sikhs, some sacrifice their ego, some sacrifice their greed, some sacrifice their rage, some sacrifice their lust. Every Sikh needs to learn how to sacrifice not only will it make you a better Sikh spiritually but also allow us to become more dominant and confident in tackling issues on the real world.

• Like 2

How do people become a SJW, liberals, chucks etc    

Is it environment they grow in

But we also live in the same society ...

Why are some people more easily influenced by the media narrative. And become passive and flaccid. 

Something not right.

Perhaps a passive mind is a weak gene or something lmao. 

I read how when the vikings I think invades this country all the strong tall men that were rebellious were killed while the shorter ones that weren't fighting were kept as slaves. Think it was the vikings who did this   not sure. 

19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

How do people become a SJW, liberals, chucks etc    

Is it environment they grow in

But we also live in the same society ...

Why are some people more easily influenced by the media narrative. And become passive and flaccid. 

Something not right.

Perhaps a passive mind is a weak gene or something lmao. 

I read how when the vikings I think invades this country all the strong tall men that were rebellious were killed while the shorter ones that weren't fighting were kept as slaves. Think it was the vikings who did this   not sure. 

Rise of the easy access always on internet/social media and sheeple herd mentality bro.

There's more distractions taking away our focus these days so easy to get distracted and attention span gets limited boredom sets in. The mind is like a drug addict it needs a new fix to keep it entertained. So its alot harder to go against the mainstream narrative of whatever is being pushed out by the powerful elites via their controls on mass media.

Thats why in gurbani it says control the mind and you can control the world. If our own minds are not controlled by ourselves by brainwashing by years of institutional nonsense that made people think sikhi or religion in general was irrelevant in todays world. When in actual fact Sikhi is the most required in todays world of distractions, mixed messages and confusion. Sikhi is the pure and beautiful safe haven of the free and liberated minds away from the pollution and confusion of society.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Get ready guys! 

We will have to take care of our own and see they are not harmed or converted in any way whatsoever then. Each kaum to themselves. Take care of our own in everyway we can.

19 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Get ready guys! 

well we still have the Buddhists, Europeans can always ask them for help  😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

well we still have the Buddhists, Europeans can always ask them for help  😆

1,500 Dalits from across Gujarat embrace Buddhism ‘for equality’

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/1500-dalits-from-across-gujarat-embrace-buddhism-for-equality-6090595/

Europe needs to quickly invest in some of these folks and ship them over asap! 

Refworld | Myanmar government orders state media not to use 'Rohingya'

Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar: The spectre of ethnic violence ...

Even the little ones would do! 

Buddhist monks with guns - Myanmar - National Geography 2013 ...Against the Stream: Religion and Violence: Navy Yard Shooting EditionThe Temple at the Top of the Hill (Shangri-La) | Albatz Travel ...

BOSS

Young Guns Photograph by David Longstreath

you know the buddhist empire took a beating from the islamic caliphate they lost afghanistan then india and now confined to sri lanka. burma and thailand. But they in a much better place than Sikhs we are at most 50 million if we add in tribal Sikhs of madhya pardesh. Buddhists are 500 million strong worldwide with a few countries to their name and do not take kindly to muslim demographics and their jihadi opportunists.

Sikhs too must spread out, the abrahmics know numbers is the name of the game. Low IQ Sikhs are only learning now in democracies the numbers counts. 1940s Sikhs of india left us in a disaster because they thought they could rely on vintage old weapons and kindness of others to look after our affairs sadly they were proved wrong.

• Like 1