Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChardikalaUK

Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

Recommended Posts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers

Have any of you seen the front page of today's Guardian newspaper? There's a massive picture of a Singh wearing a mask in Leicester. The story is about how Leicester has had an increase in Corona cases and that another lockdown is required. It is implying that Leicester is full of dirty immigrants.

Out of all of the different ethnic groups that live in Leicester why did they choose a Sikh? Are we just fair game to them? They are too scared to put up a picture of a Muslim woman in a hijab or woman in a sari so they just pick on us because we just take it lying down.

Muslims are 18% of the city, Hindus are 15%, we are a miniscule part of the population, our percentage of the population is not even mentioned on Wikipedia. If they were talking about Southall then fair enough but this is gujju (both hindu and muslim) central.

The guardian is a trashy Muslim pandering paper.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChardikalaUK said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers

Have any of you seen the front page of today's Guardian newspaper? There's a massive picture of a Singh wearing a mask in Leicester. The story is about how Leicester has had an increase in Corona cases and that another lockdown is required. It is implying that Leicester is full of dirty immigrants.

Out of all of the different ethnic groups that live in Leicester why did they choose a Sikh? Are we just fair game to them? They are too scared to put up a picture of a Muslim woman in a hijab or woman in a sari so they just pick on us because we just take it lying down.

Muslims are 18% of the city, Hindus are 15%, we are a miniscule part of the population, our percentage of the population is not even mentioned on Wikipedia. If they were talking about Southall then fair enough but this is gujju (both hindu and muslim) central.

They are linking up to Modi's narrative of sikhs being superspreaders , this is exactly what they did during the eighties and nineties toed the government friendly line (Tory government needs to be in India's good books to let them buy british arms ). The other things is to line up reason for  interference in Gurdwara activities like prashad , kirtan, katha, ardas and langar as they intended under city sikhs .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sick of it to be honest.

I remember when the BBC produced a fictional drama on muslim grooming gangs 10 years ago. Where do they decided to set it? Bradford? Rotherham? Oxford? High Wycombe? Nope, in Southall! With plenty of backdrops of the Havelock Road Gurdwara.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember these far-left media outlets love Sikhs when we handing out langar yet they'd be the one calling us 'extremists' or Islamophobia when we calling out grooming gangs, and talking about 1984.... During the inter-faith protests at Gurudwaras, they were all at it against Sikhs, Sunny hundal was writing plenty stories for their trash newspaper..Notice how anything related to Muslims its labelled at 'Asians' and when there a bad story about Sikhs we get headlines 'Sikhs'..XYZ..

Did you see any of these papers talking about the isis attacks on Sikhs in Afghan or Kashmir?! If it was muslim victims , we'd never here the end of it

Those terrorist attacks recently seem to be forgotten by media! 

 guardian bbc  is totally trash 100% agree with...along with BBC pretty much all UK media... only panders to Islamist, Pakistanis, Palestine...and nobody else matters!  Personally stopped watching reading news all together...only read here and there....but it always the  say bs pro muslim pandering 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm so grateful the Western media shows so much love and bias towards us Muslims especially the part where children as young as 3 are reported to Prevent by their teachers for 'extremism', especially was grateful when a teacher reported a Muslim student to Prevent for wearing a Palestinian badge and got the student interrogated by all sorts of agencies there after, such love from the West awww wish a teacher had looked out for me like that back in school.

Just look at these loving headlines, Tommy and his ilk will love us so much after reading these headlines and articles, thank you British media.

1537153766_Collage01.jpg.d8ce1087065a63520cec298c51aae7dc.jpg

1096233483_Collage02.jpg.1a85141abf19658d4c7cf300fa7c37dd.jpg

1123449060_Collage03.thumb.jpg.1914acf2200328c3dac27a6011609b3d.jpg

 

hmm star , sun and  express , left out the daily mail .... they love trolling immigrants of all colours ... not just muslims

BTW  it wasn't my twin sons sending out ISIS  decapitation videos and veiled threats to their college mates who were non-sikh : you get shitty individuals everywhere . They could rise above maybe you should try it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

 

Excuses, excuses. I didn't leave out anything since I didn't make the collages. Daily Mail, yeh a great ally of Muslims... stop bouncing around from immigrants to a religious group. This thread is about a religious group and a poster made a claim that the media pander to Muslims which I've debunked quite easily, NOT about immigrants.

Just for you, here is the BBC a news source the poster mentioned which panders to Muslims, showing they are great allies of the Muslims.

Skip to 1:45.

 

I also wanted to add as vile as it is it's pretty much the norm for kids in school to watch gore, you'll see videos of atrocities committed by Mexican drug cartels, to horrific accidents to terrorist related killings being passed around by teenagers to each other.

but do you think they say this is what I agree with and would love to do to all kuffar ? which what those turds said to my lads ... in your estimation were my lads 'racist' to voice concern when the threats escalated into intimidation on the campus and erratic behaviour in classes ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I also wanted to add as vile as it is it's pretty much the norm for kids in school to watch gore, you'll see videos of atrocities committed by Mexican drug cartels, to horrific accidents to terrorist related killings being passed around by teenagers to each other.

No.. that's uh..not normal..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

but do you think they say this is what I agree with and would love to do to all kuffar ? which what those turds said to my lads ... in your estimation were my lads 'racist' to voice concern when the threats escalated into intimidation on the campus and erratic behaviour in classes ?

Sounds like a few people could use jail time to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well @MuslimNeighbour , why do only your boys indulge in so much terrorism. Because your religion is such and such are it's teachings which inspires followers to commit acts against humanity. 

Kaafirphobia is stronger than Islamophobia. 

Can you please explain why the most merciful allah would deliver such via his angel Gabriel to his servant Mohammad 

The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:[54]

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
 
So clearly muslims are expected to fight kaafirs until they convert to Islam . 
 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Religion of peace ?? 

 

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

— Quran 2:191

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

 

Excuses, excuses. I didn't leave out anything since I didn't make the collages. Daily Mail, yeh a great ally of Muslims... stop bouncing around from immigrants to a religious group. This thread is about a religious group and a poster made a claim that the media pander to Muslims which I've debunked quite easily, NOT about immigrants.

Just for you, here is the BBC a news source the poster mentioned which panders to Muslims, showing they are great allies of the Muslims.

Skip to 1:45.

 

I also wanted to add as vile as it is it's pretty much the norm for kids in school to watch gore, you'll see videos of atrocities committed by Mexican drug cartels, to horrific accidents to terrorist related killings being passed around by teenagers to each other.

Sharing gore videos ain't the norm bro 😂 😂 😂 😂  Mans will have you labeled as a weirdo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

No.. that's uh..not normal..

You say that, but a helluva lot of people seem to watch these things???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

 

I won't be getting in to these extremely low level ABC nursery accusations, you should be embarrassed to even say something like that, shows your level of intelligence

I'd be more concerned about the rampant perverted grooming emanating from your community. Sort your own community out before you even look at us.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I already said in regards to grooming punishments need to be much harsher and perhaps even capital punishment. You realise this all started after a comment I made about Muslims or SIkhs joining the Indian army being idiots and then a female poster asked me if I'm Muslim, then the typical grooming stuff came along and so on. Also your post makes no sense in relation to what you quoted me for, I was replying to that poster in regards to his lower than basic level of knowledge.

What about the cultural/religious dimension of grooming. Perpetrators believe they are doing a service to islam by it. And we can all read passages in the Koran and read about events in islamic history that normalise slavery and sexual abuse. So this is more than just some criminality issue. It's a longstanding religio-cultural practice probably from arabs which spread to other communities as their faith spread. 

Regarding Sikhs joining the Indian army, most people on this forum wouldn't be too keen, but in reality your own motive for promoting this isn't anything but strategic selfish w*nkery for your jihadi brothers - nothing else.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Really good question
    • If you do enough naam simran and live decent life but you are not amritdhari.. will that help to get liberation?
    • You shouldn't pity them. They know very well what kind of guy they're getting involved with, it's just that they happen to prioritise the material benefits of the relationship before anything else. 
    • Good topic. I wonder if Aliens are in this 8.4 million lives..  I listen to Kathas and they say naam simran will give us Mukti as we keep reciting Waheguru, we will liberate ourselves. So, is this all about focus? I heard from our seniors that we become what we focus on and there are stories too such as one old person was dying and his last wish was to have a mango that was hanging on the mango tree in front of his eyes but he died before eating that mango.. then in his next life, he was born as an ant that was living in that same mango.. I get confused if I should believe these stories or not.. Also People say that all our family members, friends, relatives were there with us in our previous life too.. Due to good and bad karams we had with them, we are born again to clear those karams. So if someone loves you, appreciates you , it is because you had good karams with that person and if someone is always criticizing you , that is because you gave them hard time in your pichla janam. My mother passed away at really young age. Is it because she was done with all her karams with everyone or she will be taking birth again? She was not Amritdhari but she lived decent life with good values.  No matter how good and polite you are, some people will always love you and some will dislike you.. So will we just keep coming back to human form to get the clearance of these good/bad karams?? Can you please give more details..What exactly we need to do in order to get rid of this reincarnation cycle? What does the term rehatvaan mean. Please explain veer ji..Sorry for my silly questions. Thanks Sangat ji  
    • Corporate life is full of narcissists and sociopaths. I have seen Finance Directors turn very "nice" when they have to. In larger companies, you are more of a politician than an innovator.  Particular professions like sales seem to attract these types.  Companies and departments with overwhelming number of women can be very much like that as well.  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use