Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers

Have any of you seen the front page of today's Guardian newspaper? There's a massive picture of a Singh wearing a mask in Leicester. The story is about how Leicester has had an increase in Corona cases and that another lockdown is required. It is implying that Leicester is full of dirty immigrants.

Out of all of the different ethnic groups that live in Leicester why did they choose a Sikh? Are we just fair game to them? They are too scared to put up a picture of a Muslim woman in a hijab or woman in a sari so they just pick on us because we just take it lying down.

Muslims are 18% of the city, Hindus are 15%, we are a miniscule part of the population, our percentage of the population is not even mentioned on Wikipedia. If they were talking about Southall then fair enough but this is gujju (both hindu and muslim) central.

The guardian is a trashy Muslim pandering paper.

Just now, ChardikalaUK said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs/the_papers

Have any of you seen the front page of today's Guardian newspaper? There's a massive picture of a Singh wearing a mask in Leicester. The story is about how Leicester has had an increase in Corona cases and that another lockdown is required. It is implying that Leicester is full of dirty immigrants.

Out of all of the different ethnic groups that live in Leicester why did they choose a Sikh? Are we just fair game to them? They are too scared to put up a picture of a Muslim woman in a hijab or woman in a sari so they just pick on us because we just take it lying down.

Muslims are 18% of the city, Hindus are 15%, we are a miniscule part of the population, our percentage of the population is not even mentioned on Wikipedia. If they were talking about Southall then fair enough but this is gujju (both hindu and muslim) central.

They are linking up to Modi's narrative of sikhs being superspreaders , this is exactly what they did during the eighties and nineties toed the government friendly line (Tory government needs to be in India's good books to let them buy british arms ). The other things is to line up reason for  interference in Gurdwara activities like prashad , kirtan, katha, ardas and langar as they intended under city sikhs .

25 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I'm so grateful the Western media shows so much love and bias towards us Muslims especially the part where children as young as 3 are reported to Prevent by their teachers for 'extremism', especially was grateful when a teacher reported a Muslim student to Prevent for wearing a Palestinian badge and got the student interrogated by all sorts of agencies there after, such love from the West awww wish a teacher had looked out for me like that back in school.

Just look at these loving headlines, Tommy and his ilk will love us so much after reading these headlines and articles, thank you British media.

1537153766_Collage01.jpg.d8ce1087065a63520cec298c51aae7dc.jpg

1096233483_Collage02.jpg.1a85141abf19658d4c7cf300fa7c37dd.jpg

1123449060_Collage03.thumb.jpg.1914acf2200328c3dac27a6011609b3d.jpg

hmm star , sun and  express , left out the daily mail .... they love trolling immigrants of all colours ... not just muslims

BTW  it wasn't my twin sons sending out ISIS  decapitation videos and veiled threats to their college mates who were non-sikh : you get shitty individuals everywhere . They could rise above maybe you should try it

6 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Excuses, excuses. I didn't leave out anything since I didn't make the collages. Daily Mail, yeh a great ally of Muslims... stop bouncing around from immigrants to a religious group. This thread is about a religious group and a poster made a claim that the media pander to Muslims which I've debunked quite easily, NOT about immigrants.

Just for you, here is the BBC a news source the poster mentioned which panders to Muslims, showing they are great allies of the Muslims.

Skip to 1:45.

I also wanted to add as vile as it is it's pretty much the norm for kids in school to watch gore, you'll see videos of atrocities committed by Mexican drug cartels, to horrific accidents to terrorist related killings being passed around by teenagers to each other.

but do you think they say this is what I agree with and would love to do to all kuffar ? which what those turds said to my lads ... in your estimation were my lads 'racist' to voice concern when the threats escalated into intimidation on the campus and erratic behaviour in classes ?

1 hour ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I also wanted to add as vile as it is it's pretty much the norm for kids in school to watch gore, you'll see videos of atrocities committed by Mexican drug cartels, to horrific accidents to terrorist related killings being passed around by teenagers to each other.

No.. that's uh..not normal..

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

but do you think they say this is what I agree with and would love to do to all kuffar ? which what those turds said to my lads ... in your estimation were my lads 'racist' to voice concern when the threats escalated into intimidation on the campus and erratic behaviour in classes ?

Sounds like a few people could use jail time to be honest. 

Well @MuslimNeighbour , why do only your boys indulge in so much terrorism. Because your religion is such and such are it's teachings which inspires followers to commit acts against humanity. 

Kaafirphobia is stronger than Islamophobia. 

Can you please explain why the most merciful allah would deliver such via his angel Gabriel to his servant Mohammad 

The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:[54]

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

So clearly muslims are expected to fight kaafirs until they convert to Islam .