Remembering the Saints

puzzled

10 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

There are twisted sick ppl who do that kinda of stuff just fame or ruin others lives out of spite..which sick i know cases where false allegations which were cleared but ruined the 'accusers' lives. However also know and personally experience 1st hand the other side and myself and they give the green light, because there no-one to tell and out of fear. Without going to details, at some point at late teen i had stopped going Gurdwaras, stop believing Sikhi/God and hated everyone.

Its not easy thing esp dealing with it in our kaum. There noone to go to, or no body set up to deal with these issues professionally.  

SAS, Sikh Youth UK , police that is for the actual victims and their families not hot under the collar peeps who have heard something.

1 minute ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

So your friend was amritdhari and he broke his Amrit so he went to Sukha Singh who got 4 other singhs and became panj pyaare? So his tankha was to get beaten up? What did he do? It doesn’t matter if the post gets taken down. 

tbh when I was growing up at my gurdwara there were older singhs who were nihangs who used to ask me and my friends about our rehat and if we’re doing nitnem. One time I remember a Singh who was around 14 didn’t wash his kesh for like a month. When the singhs told him to take off this dumala his kesh stank! And they weren’t combed either. The singhs slapped him up, not too bad but enough to teach him a lesson. After that day he started to wash his kesh everyday lol. Now we do sangat of those singhs every time we go gurdwara. 

In dalpanth peshis this stuff happens a lot actually. If a Singh has broken his Amrit or is not following rehat properly the singhs will warn him and then if he carried on then they will use the “akal daan”, the sotta. 

But breaking his jaw is harsh though, what did he do. 

Also Sukha Singh used to be a farladhari mahakal, where’s his farla at now? It’s common knowledge why it’s gone. He’s changed his life around now, and he’s brining loads of youngsters into the panth. Everybody’s deserves a second chance. He probably has a higher avashtha than all of us. I’m not saying what he did isnt wrong, but time and time again maharaj tells us that all kilvikh can go through naam simran. He’s already done his peshi with panj Singh, Guru sahib has dealt with him. Who are we to judge now?  His Katha and the amount of gyaan he has is crazy 

My friend was not Amritdhari, never has been. Hence he is not in any way shape or form bound to this kind of beating. This was nothing short of thuggery. If they believe what they did was valid, then they wouldn't have to this day lied about it. I have already stated Sukhas reasons for this unwarranted act of assault, please re read my previous posts. 

The gyaan Sukha has is irrelevant. Ravan had so much gyaan, he wrote a steek of the Vedas (not available in publication), and yet he committed the most reprehensible things known to mankind.

I must say that I'm not at all surprised by your words. Though I wonder, if your defensive view of him would be the same if he had done the same to you or a loved one. Would you still be as charitable with your "forgiveness". Somehow, I don't think so...

10 minutes ago, Koi said:

My friend was not Amritdhari, never has been. Hence he is not in any way shape or form bound to this kind of beating. This was nothing short of thuggery. If they believe what they did was valid, then they wouldn't have to this day lied about it. I have already stated Sukhas reasons for this unwarranted act of assault, please re read my previous posts. 

The gyaan Sukha has is irrelevant. Ravan had so much gyaan, he wrote a steek of the Vedas (not available in publication), and yet he committed the most reprehensible things known to mankind.

I must say that I'm not at all surprised by your words. Though I wonder, if your defensive view of him would be the same if he had done the same to you or a loved one. Would you still be as charitable with your "forgiveness". Somehow, I don't think so...

Yh sorry I wrote that post before reading your post on the full story. It’s clear Sukha Singh was completely in the wrong