Wahguru simran with breath

nehkeval

I plan to do Wah with incoming breath and Guru with outgoing for 1 hour morning and evening - anyone has any experience doing something similar and how did it impact your day to day lives 
Also while doing it I will try to maintain awareness of the whole body (energy body as well as physical)

2 hours ago, nehkeval said:

I plan to do Wah with incoming breath and Guru with outgoing for 1 hour morning and evening - anyone has any experience doing something similar and how did it impact your day to day lives 
Also while doing it I will try to maintain awareness of the whole body (energy body as well as physical)

Relax, listen to the ringing sound you hear when you relax (Ahmad naad/ primal sound). Let go and let the Samadhi (meditation) take you. Naam is all around you. The trees whisper it, the humans live in Karam of it.. without it, the sun wouldn’t rise and set and there would be no water, earth, food etc. Its everything you see and everything you don’t, it’s the Truth... and God is Truth. 

When you do naam Jaap, you’re connecting with the universe and beginning to realise the Divine Truth of who you really are and the universe around you.

The illusion fades bit by bit, when you do it and when you practice and apply Gurbani to your life. The gyan (Divine knowledge) of Gurbani is the Guru. Be a good soul, forgive and be kind to yourself and all around you. Realise who you truly are. You are Truth, a part of God. The drop is in the ocean and the ocean is in the drop. 

I would humbly like to ask a question. I am nothing but a moorakh, but this is a question that I've been wanting to ask. While doing simran, reading paath, listening and even while I'm at the gurdwara staring at maharaj, I feel tension in between my eyes, basically in between my eyebrows. Does anyone else have this feeling? Sometimes it gets stronger when concentration is at peak, while other times it's a light tension.  

28 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

I would humbly like to ask a question. I am nothing but a moorakh, but this is a question that I've been wanting to ask. While doing simran, reading paath, listening and even while I'm at the gurdwara staring at maharaj, I feel tension in between my eyes, basically in between my eyebrows. Does anyone else have this feeling? Sometimes it gets stronger when concentration is at peak, while other times it's a light tension.  

We are all moorakhs for the most part. It’s your third eye being activated. Let it happen, it’s a good thing. 

56 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

Who told you to do simran like this?

Because I know someone who started doing it and a bharam giani went to his house to tell him off; they were furious. Breathing is just a biological function, if your dhiyan gets stuck on that reaching higher stages will be impossible.

Satguru Nanak Dev Ji instructed us to do simran by connecting surat with shabad (not breath with shabad). People might tell you to breath in saying wahe and out saying guru, but Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji - no where do they tell us this. Saas ghiraas simran doesn't literally mean simran with each breath. Guru sahib are only referring to a stage when simran happens just like breathing happens (24/7 non stop with the unconscious mind).

Our goal is to attach surat with shabad. The first stage is dhun main dhiyaan. Just doing waheguru simran (spoken as one word) and listening to it, keeping focus on the sound of Waheguru word; this will give you everything.

God bless you, brilliant you have thirst to do simran 

55 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

At this area there's key connection between body and atmaa.

Forum is ok, but keep these feelings gupt in real life, don't tell anyone. When kirpa happens, it will happen from that point.

You might meet people who stare at your forehead. It just means they have dib dristhe open and can see how radiant your aura is

Excellent replies.

Congrats, for being so natural, simple and nearest to the Truth.

21 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

Do not try to look at a particular point, just remain aware in the darkness, with your love and c devotion, and above all His grace, Light/Jot will emanate from it.

SSA.