Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Incident on twitter

Yep...but the Hindu nationalists trolls are the WORST even then muslims  .... they always post 1984 genocidal memes, make fun Gurus...literally garbage....they're sick ......honestly 

Sikhs should stay out of it...but Hindus nationalists only love when they call out muslims islam...and others..when its their turn they turn into most vile cretins ever

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

She also is an ex muslim

Yeah iv seen her videos, thats the image of kali that they getting angry over and then theres another one of her in bed.

Hindu nationalists are among the worst kind of people! Fanatics and goons. Have you been on that Iranian guys twitter? They actually uploaded a image of his family standing around his dead mother and called it a gang bang.

Tbh it says a lot about the twisted and perverted minds of those indians, explains a lot why there is a rape crisis in India.

All the ex muslims that hindus follow seem to be in support of Armin Nawabi uploading the images, but I guess he might take them down a apologise considering a massive % of his followers are radical Hindus. Or perhaps he wont.

I think hes gone and made a video about the hypocrisy of hindutva and sangis in response to the reaction he got, or perhaps that's what he was after a reaction? 

Get off Twitter and all social media. You're destroying brain cells. It attracts the dregs of humanity who've finally been given an outlet for their mind-rotting stupidity. It's a tool designed to demoralise people into thinking life and other people are worthless and beyond hope. While the people who post this rubbish are real, they are a tiny minority being amplified into making you BELIEVE hordes of people hold similar beliefs.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

While the people who post this rubbish are real, they are a tiny minority being amplified into making you BELIEVE hordes of people hold similar beliefs.

I really hope this is true. All of these twitter posts that I see here are so depressing. Makes me feel that the world outside my tiny little house is so hostile and dangerous. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DoabeyWali said:

I really hope this is true. All of these twitter posts that I see here are so depressing. Makes me feel that the world outside my tiny little house is so hostile and dangerous. 

They've achieved exactly what they wanted; to make you feel fearful, hopeless, and demoralised, as if you're being besieged from all sides, and the odds are overwhelmingly against you, so there's no point in trying, and you may as well just curl up in a corner and die.

Equally, don't think that we live in a utopia full of perfect beings, lol. You have to learn to sift through it all in order to arrive at something as close to objectivity as possible.

• Like 1

We should not be too supportive of these western atheists. I saw a video of this guy Armin Nawabi last week where he tore a page of the Quran and then spits on it before crumbling it. Even though I'm not Muslim but I found that very disturbing. After that he offends Hindus by making an objectifying sexist comment on their Goddess. 

For Hindus they call her Maa Kaali. Maa means mother. He says he is doing this to make religious people desensitized to insults to their religion. If he has a valid point to make he should make it but there is no point in insulting other people's religion which they hold dear to their hearts. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

We should be too supportive of these western atheists. I saw a video of this guy Armin Nawabi last week where he tore a page of the Quran and then spits on it before crumbling it. Even though I'm not Muslim but I found that very disturbing. After that he offends Hindus by making an objectifying sexist comment on their Goddess. 

For Hindus they call her Maa Kaali. Maa means mother. He says he is doing this to make religious people desensitized to insults to their religion. If he has a valid point to make he should make it but there is no point in insulting other people's religion which they hold dear to their hearts. 

Yeah that's what mean, if Sikhs start comments on these videos and make their presence felt than these atheists might turn towards sikhi. And that's the last thing we want.

I saw the video of him spitting on the Quran and that was just out of order! 

I think he said hes gnna make a rude photo of durga, Mohammed and krishna together.

Some of their videos are interesting and even funny, but Sikhs should really keep a low profile. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

We should be too supportive of these western atheists. I saw a video of this guy Armin Nawabi last week where he tore a page of the Quran and then spits on it before crumbling it. Even though I'm not Muslim but I found that very disturbing. After that he offends Hindus by making an objectifying sexist comment on their Goddess. 

I don't think I entirely agree with this. We shouldn't view this as a Theists Vs Atheists battle at all. While I would never destroy or insult another group's scriptures, I don't care what a Muslim holds dear to his heart when it comes to his religion.

All religions are not equal. Legitimising depraved belief systems in the mistaken belief that we God-believing folk are in the same boat and that we need to stick together, is wrong. My Waheguru is not their Allah. That's not my manmati interpretation. Read the Quran, and then tell me if the Akal Purakh described in Gurbani is the same. Not a chance.

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I don't think I entirely agree with this. We shouldn't view this as a Theists Vs Atheists battle at all. While I would never destroy or insult another group's scriptures, I don't care what a Muslim holds dear to his heart when it comes to his religion.

All religions are not equal. Legitimising depraved belief systems in the mistaken belief that we God-believing folk are in the same boat and that we need to stick together, is wrong. My Waheguru is not their Allah. That's not my manmati interpretation. Read the Quran, and then tell me if the Akal Purakh described in Gurbani is the same. Not a chance.

I agree with what you have written. But if you follow what these hardcore atheists believe they don't differentiate between the religions like we do who know not all religions are equal. For people like Nawabi all religions are the same and must be discarded for western atheism. They don't differentiate between Semitic or Dharmic religions. They are just as narrow minded as the followers of the Abrahamic religions.

10 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I agree with what you have written. But if you follow what these hardcore atheists believe they don't differentiate between the religions like we do who know not all religions are equals. For people like Nawabi all religions are the same and must be discarded for western atheism. They don't differentiate between Semitic or Dharmic religions. They are just as narrow minded as the followers of the Abrahamic religions.

Atheism is really Marxism. 

Which is basically the 4th Abrahamic religion.

either atheists are labelled as aghiratghan, moorakh, andh and gwaar and advice is not to engage with them . Let these people dig their own graves with their seedy thoughts and behaviours .