How to find Amritdhari Boy for my daughter

Guest Jagdip Singh

Guest Jagdip Singh

I am trying to find a amritdhari boy for my daughter from canada. we living in india. My daughter is 5'6" 21yrs Bsc(Vfx Animation). How can I find Amritdhari between 22 to 26yrs? Please give me suggestions. My full family members are amritdhari but My daughter is not amritdhari, because if I unable to find a amritdhari boy for her. 

On 2/2/2021 at 10:36 AM, Guest Jagdip Singh said:

I am trying to find a amritdhari boy for my daughter from canada. we living in india. My daughter is 5'6" 21yrs Bsc(Vfx Animation). How can I find Amritdhari between 22 to 26yrs? Please give me suggestions. My full family members are amritdhari but My daughter is not amritdhari, because if I unable to find a amritdhari boy for her. 

@californiasardar1 Are you still looking?

On 2/2/2021 at 9:36 PM, Guest Jagdip Singh said:

wjkk wjkf ji

Try gurmat .com or new paper advertisement!

I am not perfect!

my experience: I came Across many families who are Amritdhari and daughter's aren't! they said exactly the same thing as you said "its hard to find an Amritdhari boy so she didn't take Amrit yet!" but when I spoke to few girls from Amritdhari families, they have a different opinion than whole family (not willing to marry an Amritdhari boy and still wanna go to the parlours and do hair cut and waxing etc) they don't talk back in their families.

note:- one thing I don't understand! why people take Amrit ? for matrimonial purpose or for their own spiritual growth? 

if we really believe in Guru ji then why we need to wait for someone to take Amrit?

or is it only to suit our purpose?

bhul Chuk maaf   

WJKKWJKF 

Try Matrimonial.com or shaadi.com. Sign up and looking for potential spouse is free but making any contact will cost. Prices vary, emailing other users is cheap, requesting their team to help you out with specific needs will be pricey. 

Another thing... My sister in law is our bachola. Now, things will not be 100% out there. Both my sis in law and Saadu ji follow a Taksaali maryaad. Both are Amritdhaari.

My wife took Amrit after our engagement for my sake (Punj pyaare, in front of SGGS). I made it clear that will be up to her to take Amrit. Don't let society force or compell. But the truth? She associates herself with Naam she got from RSS Dera, something I found out a few months later after our marriage. Lucky for her this doesn't bother me at all. Unlike me, I looked at my Saadu and Sis in Law and thought my wife holds the same values. Values are similar, not the same. From my In Laws, only my sis in law made a dramatic change going from RSS to a full Taksaali maryaad. 

So besides doing the usual family background checks, be sure to add on Religious beliefs and if it may be a burden. Lucky for my wife I am normal Sikh practicing my Religion. But if a full fledged hardcore Sikh gets married to a complete different Sikh, it may cause problems later. 

And remember nothing is 100% out there. We must work with what we have.