WEDDING ?!?!?!?!?!

Princess

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HMMMMM actually!!!! when you have akandpaths as well. in india they had an akandpath upstairs on the top of the house! which is kind of outdoors!

But also Guru granth sahib ji should be in a gurdwara, a gurdwara being the house of god.

You can go and ask your local gurdwara.

Gurdwara isnt the house of god, God is everywhere. Guru Granth sahib jee our Guru not a book which should be kept inside a building. Why shouldnt Guru ji enjoy sun , fresh air and stuff :T:

As long as in the precense of Guru ji we treat the outdoors as a gurdwara, then it should be fine. If someone says we arent going to sit on the ground then Guru Granth sahib jee shouldnt be taken to such place.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

balit veerjeo ur rite gurujee also need everythin a human needs koi shak nahi ^_^ just enna ya ki where ever maharj is kept the place should be like gurughar eg the behaviour and enviroment :wub: but ek gal hor our akal takhat sahib also had given an hukam abt this stuff what abt that jee rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This is slightly off topic but it has to do with respecting the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I know of a situation in Houston Texas where the Guru Granth Sahib is being kept in an innappropriate setting or under bad conditions, this family who is keeping the Guru Granth Sahib have refused to remove it from the premise after many people have asked them to, this concerns me and I feel helpless to do anything, can somebody please let me know if there is any organization or anybody i could contact about having the Sri Guru Granth Sahib removed from this bad environment.

Thanks!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

If we travel like 400 years ago, Guru sahib would hold his darbaar outdoors... they didn't have the big fancy buildings that we take for granted... most of the times Guru's darbaar was held outdoors in a field, and they would only have a tent if they were lucky...

so if it is good enough for our Guru, its good enough for us! :TH:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

wjkk wjkf

If you have a outside wedding, where will the sangat sit??...I don't think they would wanna sit on the ground. You would have to bring chairs in, and thats not right!!

wjkk wjkf

When people go on picnics or camping do they not sit on the floor on blankets ? The sangat will give respect to the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as they would in the Gurudwara if the wedding were outdoors and they WILL sit on the floor and not on chairs etc.

wjkk wjkf

If you have a outside wedding, where will the sangat sit??...I don't think they would wanna sit on the ground. You would have to bring chairs in, and thats not right!!

wjkk wjkf

When people go on picnics or camping do they not sit on the floor on blankets ? The sangat will give respect to the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as they would in the Gurudwara if the wedding were outdoors and they WILL sit on the floor and not on chairs etc.

I AGREEE !! :wub: