Ban Curry - Paul Chowdhry

dallysingh101

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You are a simpleton jutti. Paul's father was in racial attack and left for dead in a bus stop. So don't tell me he hasn't experienced life. Plus his mother passed away when he was really young. This guy has smashed it given his childhood experiences. He's a bigger man than any in your family I bet you. 

Plus he sold out Wembley stadium! lol

You don't listen to him if you don't like. But for many of us, he's a legend. 

he would have more of my support if he reversed the proportions of his content , because this piece had some incisive points but he didn't exploit it fully because the swearing took the space up . I'm sure he's not a dummy but the image he plays to , is the buffoon that the world tries to make us out to be , not cool.

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

What do you think of other Asian 'comedians' like Bhaskar, Syal, Ranganathan and Nish Kumar ?

Some of them are cringe worthy. Like Bhaskar. Kulwinder Ghir was a pioneer. Syal is blatantly an antiSikh commie HP, but she did open doors for others like Ghir. 

Canada seems to produce a lot of funny comedians like Jus Reign, and that other guy I've been posting recently. Lilly 'Singh' Superwomen is just a cooning broad now though she started off satirical. Now everyone's sick of her, including her gora/gori fan base.   

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

he would have more of my support if he reversed the proportions of his content , because this piece had some incisive points but he didn't exploit it fully because the swearing took the space up . I'm sure he's not a dummy but the image he plays to , is the buffoon that the world tries to make us out to be , not cool.

Not at all. I don't think you have the savvy to clock what he's doing myself. 

The swearing is a satire of Panjabis.

32 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah well Richard Pryor was brought up in a brothel so he had a miserable upbringing experiencing the toxicity of human  on the daily , that is why he had a stammer , because of the violence he witnessed , his swearing was his defence mechanism . Most of these guys learned to be macho men by mouthing off and deflecting violence by wisecracking.

Paul has no real reason to and it does not help his act as by he's said a gaal five times it isn't worth listening to his ish . he's had the same act for years 70% swearing 30% possible joke/message.

So now if you are born in a certain situation,  its ok to swear and such, ok.

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

So now if you are born in a certain situation,  its ok to swear and such, ok.

no I am saying that they became habituated to it but they could/can turn it up or down according to needs so can Paul . It's fine if he wants to label us all as sweary neanderthals , I've personally been approached by gorey and sworn at using my own language because of his antics and its not cool in the same way bollywood promoted balle balle culture has labelled all sikhs as Pheads . I don't want to be turned into a charicature designed b angrez and GOI and told I am not a sikh because sikhs drinkbooze, eat chicken tikka  and swear like navvies.

55 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah, those demons are a real good role models. They might not swear like that, but they'll insidiously destroy whole races and cultures for their personal gains. Goray p**choday. 

Like I said, don't shoot the messenger. Look closer to home. 

You're quick to jump on the jut identity when it suits you, and then come out with this when it doesn't. Give it a break. Your family not rinse and benefit from colonialism? I bet you they did like proper peasants. 

my mum's nanke were freedomfighters mentality my Dada ji was made an orphan and pauper by partition, so no

24 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and its not cool in the same way bollywood promoted balle balle culture has labelled all sikhs as Pheads . I don't want to be turned into a charicature designed b angrez and GOI and told I am not a sikh because sikhs drinkbooze, eat chicken tikka  and swear like navvies.

It wasn't bollywood that promoted this stereotype. Our own lot were full on complicit with it. That's where you keep showing some mental shyte. You're (like me) old enough to remember the 80s/90s. Hordes of our lot defined themselves by that balle balle peasant shyte. Look at Candian juts, they still do!

Plus the stereotype of angreezis of Sikhs was the opposite to what you are saying. Loyal, docile, teetotal fudhus, who'd take 'amrit' based around giving loyalty to some morbidly obese english maharani.   

Panjabi blokes swear big time. That's fact. It's not like I made this rule up myself. But please don't insult my intelligence and try and deny my (and many others) experience  of decades of mixing/working with my own people. I can deal with reality. Try it yourself.