Why our freedom movement died out?

shastarSingh

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Yea there were lots of gaddariyan.

My father was very closely involved in the movement and he tells there were lots of gaddariyan.

Even "professor" darshan "singh" who was the Akal Takht Jathedaar in late 80's held secret meetings with Indian agencies and khaarrkus had decided to kill him but he somehow saved his life.

There is no trust in our quam.

53 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Any thinking person who joins a cause initially having been convinced the mission was divinely inspired and directed would then begin to question the premise of the entire thing. I would never fall in behind any of these personalities. I just don't respect them as men, nevermind Sikhi. 

Joining the cause starts from idealism which over time turns into dillusionment and resentment. 

12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

We have to face up to the truth about rural Panjabi cultural traits too. It's cut throat. Families routinely f**k over their own over money/land - how would a people with such habits/thinking be able to show the loyalty, cohesion and dedication and self-sacrifice required for state building?  

I agree about rural Punjabi cultural traits. But bhappaas r worse. They worship money and never fight for panth.

If they get a chance, they hijack every panthic organization and turn it into a joke.

Recently they hijacked Barru Sahib and AKJ and these bhainchods date their sisters during kirtan smagams.

I am eye witness to their kanjarpunna.

This article is 23 odd years old, and critically analyses the movement. When I look at K'stanis, they don't seem to have any reflective capabilities and seem stuck in some rut of self-aggrandisement, using all the old tools like dhadhi, and hyperbolic speeches. This appeals to mainly illiterate or semi illiterate pendus. This loud, brash approach actually puts certain people off. We could actually learn from those afghans in this respect, they just quietly did what they had to, no fanfare, singing and dancing like juts (well they probably danced with some boys but that's a different matter). 

When you'd talk to K'stanis they'd say stuff like: We'll get it and then sort everything out. That was hardly inspiring. As the article says, I don't think there was anyone articulate with charisma to guide the movement. A lot of them seemed hardcore casteists too. In hindsight, I'm not surprised it failed.  

634425170_mahmoodkstanextract2.png.84d8e30e23dc0f9a8cdd019ea6440613.png

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I agree about rural Punjabi cultural traits. But bhappaas r worse. They worship money and never fight for panth.

If they get a chance, they hijack every panthic organization and turn it into a joke.

Recently they hijacked Barru Sahib and AKJ and these bhainchods date their sisters during kirtan smagams.

I am eye witness to their kanjarpunna.

I hear you, but the K'stan movement was failed by jut characteristics. 

I'm not saying what the bhappas are doing is not bad. But with many juts you can give them a salary and position and they'll happily kill and rape other Sikhs for you. That's essentially what happened. 

These other people have neech habits too, but at least they don't line up to kill and rape their brothers and sisters for outsiders. 

If some fight for the panth, more will fight against it for money. 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I hear you, but the K'stan movement was failed by jut characteristics. 

I'm not saying what the bhappas are doing is not bad. But with many juts you can give them a salary and position and they'll happily kill and rape other Sikhs for you. That's essentially what happened. 

These other people have neech habits too, but at least they don't line up to kill and rape their brothers and sisters for outsiders. 

Lots of Gaddars in jatts, I agree but majority of brave khaarrkus were from rural backgrounds too.

Hv u ever heard of a bhappa khaarrku?

These bhappaas can only marry their cousin sisters and become bhainchods.